For your enjoyment

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Blung
Sojourner

For your enjoyment

Postby Blung » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:14 pm

[size=18]Subject: SALES [/size]

> >People often ask me to explain what is meant by Marketing. Perhaps the following analogies, based on claims made by a good-looking girl, will help clear it up.

> > >>You see a handsome man at a party. You go up to him and say, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome man. One of your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says,"She's fantastic in bed." That's Advertising.

You see a handsome man at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say," Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a handsome man. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I," And reach up to straighten his tie brushing your breast lightly against his arm,and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a handsome man. He walks up to you and says,I hear you're fantastic in bed." That's Brand Recognition.

You're at a party and see a handsome man. You talk him into going home with your friend. That's a Sales Rep.

Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you. That's Technical Service.

You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all the houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated in the middle and shout at the top of your voice, "I'm fantastic in bed!". That's Spam

You hear about girls like this but never meet one.That's False Advertising
Blung take no prisoner.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:35 pm

ROFL. Nice one.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:01 am

You meet a beautiful woman, she says "I'm fantastic in bed." You take her home. She takes off the wig, the makeup, the girdle, the Wonderbra. You discover that underneath it all, her joints are stiff, she moves awkwardly. She doesn't listen, but does whatever she wants. That's Windows XP.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:12 am

Gurns wrote:You meet a beautiful woman, she says "I'm fantastic in bed." You take her home. She takes off the wig, the makeup, the girdle, the Wonderbra. You discover that underneath it all, her joints are stiff, she moves awkwardly. She doesn't listen, but does whatever she wants. That's Windows XP.

0wn3d!
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”