Elisten staggers in from the up.

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Elisten
Sojourner

Elisten staggers in from the up.

Postby Elisten » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:39 am

After almost 8 years of mudding, I would just like to take the time to thank the following people:

First off, I want to thank Zellin. Yes hi Zellin! I don't remember who you were way back then, but thanks for showing Chris all about mudding. So that she could show me.

Following Zellin, there comes Asder, Zenith, Kylina, Calinth, Irilea, Alby, Athelas, Zouve, and Xyd. Without you guys, I would probably have never kept up this addiction that I love. You guys are the ones I remember first and foremost.

Next comes Morianthis and Zandrea - man, was I jealous! But we both got the guy in the end, huh Zan? ;)

All the people in between those first 2 years and the start of Sojourn 3 and all those that I know now that I can't possibly list. I owe you all a debt of gratitude.

And of course, all my guildies... current and past. Eternal Covenant, Storm of Fists, and Excidium Umbra... A family is a family, even if it has a different name.

Now, we are down to the Elite! If you wanna talk elite, then talk about the people that I call family. Elite is not the best eq or the best zoners... Elite are the people that make this place home. The people that are there for you when you need someone to be there the most. Elite are the memories, good and bad, that a person will gain from this particular walk of life. The elite are my friends, the best of friends.

The biggest thank you goes to Miax and the other incredible people that run this great big group home. Without you, none of this would exist. Kudos! Don't let it die.

8)
All my love,
Cindy
aka Elisten

PS - And thank God for making me very emotional after I've had a couple.

Edit: PPS - I'm not leaving, just saying thanks. :)
Someone group-says 'bleh, nothing rare loaded.
You group-say 'I loaded this boot and I'm a rare!!'
Aloura bids on Elisten.
Aloura group-says 'she's like +200 hps (vit), unlimited full heal with nice treatment, and all sorts of extra spell-ups and procs!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "damn... that was fun!"
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:54 pm

Heh, the old EM crew! You forgot Tardeth, Eilorn, Rhajiz and me, Mamoru!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”