Questionable Conduct

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Yak
Sojourner

Postby Yak » Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:42 am

No one remebers Firey staves in bloodstone?
Nikelon
Sojourner

Postby Nikelon » Sat Jan 12, 2002 5:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ragorn:
<B>-Ragorn
The Reason Invoker Tables Are Sooooo Bad!!</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I have to hate you. Image

-Nikelon Tharton
ShadSteph
Sojourner

Postby ShadSteph » Sat Jan 12, 2002 6:24 am

Rofl. Yakog? Methaki here :P.

Yeah I remember the staves, and Mhalgrim using the shit outta them.. good times.

Don't think anybody has mentioned the good old ressing mobs and doing quests multiple times yet either. Not a big secret, but still worth mentioning.

Grom, did you ever consider selling that bag back to him? 2.5k every 10 mins.. As a troll warrior, BS scrolls would aggro him to engage, and even conning you ARE mad he was no challenge solo.. awesome exp + cash. (Or pop the lloth amulet quest while waiting and double the cash flow, at least while it was still poppable)

Oh, here's a more personal one too. There was a certain warrior way back when, who had a habit of starting a zone and falling asleep at the keyboard late at night. I got him started on the mud, but my first real zoning experiences were still on his character.. they even inspired me to make my own warrior... Hell, I got so used to playing him, that I sometimes sent tells to "his" friends while playing my own characters. To this day I still don't know if Burunga, Borgen, Cyntro, Kia etc etc even had a clue it was me as often as Alt. We didn't even get "caught" during the brief time we played his Imm.
Yak
Sojourner

Postby Yak » Sat Jan 12, 2002 4:35 pm

Hey Meth..

Ya those were the good old days.. Most recently I was playing an AP here and was fortunate enuff to log in during the Chaos thingy. Got a preview of 50th level WITH mack equipment. Needless to say my 40th warrior from back in the day would have beat the stuffing outta this Soj3 50th AP.. So my Soj3 career lasted 2 weeks. Image Me and Paul are trying out a different mud now.. you know..
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Sojourner

Postby Jasix Prowlingwolf » Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ragorn:
<B>We were doing a crypts run, and didn't realize that Valos forgot to drop the key until we were totally inside. Needless to say, we spanked in the first room before we could leave a sitter. After about an hour, two players (I think it was Jasix and Visae) left the group. I asked what was going on and Jasix said "Man, if I tell you, and they catch us, you're going to get deleted for knowing about it. So pleeeeeease don't ask." I caught on immediately, and about three minutes later, there was a very serendipitous crash. Easy CR after that.

- Ragorn</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehehe yeah, my gsay to the group was like usualy back then "just shut up and trust me." Gormie was on my case the most to find out what I was doing. :P I dont really like to abuse bugs, i have found the odd one but usualy forget about it the next day.

But that day I was at the dilema of loosing all my own eq as well as all the eq of my group. I chose to risk deletion along with Varia (who wasn't in the group but as always happy to lend a hand) to crash the mud so we could CR. It was a NO chance CR since the zone key was inside the zone. Nothing but a crash would be able to save us. So we put our heads on the chopping block and saved the day. (hehe and never got caught so was a bonus) I don't know if the bug we used still exists so dont bother asking me :P

Sometimes you gotta risk deletion to save 12 peoples happiness.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”