Things you hate (Keep it civil and no mud stuff)

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Vahok
Sojourner

Postby Vahok » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:52 pm

I hate wearing new pants. The twig and giggleberries are not comfy right now. :cry:
Meatshield
chandigar
Sojourner

Postby chandigar » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:56 pm

Vahok wrote:I hate wearing new pants. The twig and giggleberries are not comfy right now. :cry:

Aww, only a twig? *comf*

Thats why all my pants are crotchless.
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:06 pm

I hate it when you make a bad joke, and rather than chuckle politely someone says "uuuh riiiiiiiight" like you're some kinda idiot.

I hate macho wankers.
Taleer
Sojourner

Postby Taleer » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:40 pm

Vandic wrote:4. Fundamentalists of any religion or non-religion, including atheists, please show the tiniest shred of tolerance. Don't shove your beliefs down my throat, I won't shove mine down yours, and we'll all take our chances when the time comes, eh?

5. If you blame everyone else for your own stupidity, I'm put off that you're wasting air and water the rest of us could be using more effectively.

-V

I've been cloned!

Who are you...where am I...What am I doing here, and what is with the 3 foreign children playing with my toes!?! :?
Team Cyric!

Fleeing is for wimps.
Could some one help me find where I left all my corpses?
Vena
Sojourner

Postby Vena » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:01 am

Elisten wrote:I hate hearing an alarm clock going off, anywhere. It makes me cringe.

I hate having to send a $600 check to my landlord each month, just to live in a closet with a bathroom.

I hate customers that call and say "Why was I declined credit? My credit is perfect!" And then seeing that they had their car repossesed last month, their house foreclosed on, AND they haven't paid child support in the last 2 years.

I hate politicians that spend thousands of dollars on commercials, just to bash someone else.

I hate that murderers get parole.

I hate abortion.

I hate that people in jail live like normal people. IE: 3 square meals a day, college classes, internet connections, books, music, movies, etc.

I hate cherry Coke.

I hate Uma Thurman.

I hate that Bill Clinton lied about "sexual relations with that woman" and got away with it after he was found out.

Wow, this list could go on and on. I hate that.

Elisten is my twin sister. But I like cherry Coke.

Vena
Torv OOC: 'vena = ugly
Shevarash OOC: 'you look so pretty when you're putting the damage on o/~'

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”