Simple question about eq changes

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Dalar
Sojourner

Simple question about eq changes

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:04 am

Are they not being implemented because someone doesn't want both MUDs to have it?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:50 pm

I've already asked this question and the answer given was no.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:35 pm

What I've been hearing is that the eq changes are already done (didn't Dug say this?), but some kind of code needs to be written in order to port the changes in (one of the staff mentioned this in another thread). Because the changes are already done, they'll be copied to each version of the mud going to each faction. If the code patch is not implemented yet, though, then it will not be a part of the new versions. My guess would be that the staff member responsible for writing the patch is waiting until after the split so the competition will have to do their own.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:48 pm

If Ashiwi's last statement is correct, then there's obviously bad blood (NO SURPRISE). The bad blood is so obvious. Just backup the MUD, give that to Miax, then implement the changes.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:29 pm

I'm just reiterating things I read in other threads and making a wild (but seemingly logical) guess. Don't take my word for anything.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”