Incentive!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
moritheil
Sojourner

Incentive!

Postby moritheil » Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:26 am

Coins in bank: 8137 platinum 3313 gold 2341 silver 808 copper

Hmm... Cash presents an interesting dilemma. Responsibly disposing of large sums is no small chore. As I mulled over my chem hw, the answer dawned upon me (as daylight soon will):

Incentive!

Let's say I average 2 hours ptime per day, over the next two weeks, for a total of 14 hours. Let's also say that I wish to gain 6 full levels in said time, and I see pleveling as the ideal solution. "But wait! How does one plevel a level 40 caster?"

Jury's still out on that one. But, if anyone can accomplish that... do you see where this is going?

Apparently the lure of having your very own weller/zone leader isn't enough for people to donate their time to the MoriWell Project. Thus, the above booty (8k) shall be bestowed upon any person or persons that achieve the above goal. To do this, you will need to gain me roughly one level every 2 hours. Oh, and my hours are erratic, just to warn you. Although I really do average > 2 hrs/day. I'd imagine this would involve a small group forgoing its xp in return for splitting the cash, but it's always possible some l33t m4ng will show me how it's done.

Let the xp begin.
Lig
Sojourner

Postby Lig » Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:44 am

2 hours ptime per day, over two weeks, is 28 hours.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Feb 13, 2002 7:30 am

Hm, this explains why I'm not able to get the right answers on the chem hw: I can't multiply any more.

One week then! nodme.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Feb 13, 2002 1:27 pm

lol mori.
You been sniffing some of those chemicals from lab?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Feb 13, 2002 7:09 pm

8k for 28 hours of work? i don't think anybody would do that. by the time they killed that many mobs they could have zoned enough times to pick up enough items to get that 8k and still have 8 hours to sleep.

if you want to actually hit 46 you should:

1) stop dying
2) stop zoning
3) bug exp groups to let you in and say "losing a few extra percent doesn't hurt"

from all the vault spanks you post, you must be losing at least an hour of exp each time you zone (if you get the res). actually doing exp instead of zoning may be boring, but it will prevent you from getting spanked on single mobs like vapor.
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Wed Feb 13, 2002 7:19 pm

Dude I do monastery, ship, and smoke all the time. You can keep the cash, just look me up and bring the heals/vits/barks and you're more than welcome. :P
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Feb 14, 2002 3:38 am

Haven't spanked on vapor since...

You have some good points tho; I think I need to find smoke groupage.
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:49 pm

Don't tell me your cruising for the ganja Mori... hehe

I do ship often, and know groups are always lookin for a healer/stoner, I provide either one, and it seems to make me fairly popular, and get me decent exp.

Toplack

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”