Legit? Questions

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Salen
Sojourner

Legit? Questions

Postby Salen » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:08 pm

If we had started a zone, which mud will it end up on?
Miax, Shev, Both, Our Choice, Niether, Duris, Enters the Draft and taken by the Bengals?

Is either side willing to implement typo/grammar/spelling corrections, and/or descriptions for bland items? (A few of us have asked about this for a long while now with no response)

Follow-up... on either side, is it possible to have quests put in to existing areas? ( I would ask if you'd take suggestions for, but the answer to that is yes, even if the outcome is to blindly reject them)

Will the BBS remain active for both versions, or will it be going with one side?

Are we even going to know where Shev&Co are going to be come Oct 1, or is our choice going to be Miax&Co or nada?

I'm sure there are more, just not remembering them now.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:20 am

i'm pretty sure the zone YOU make can be on either MUD. you can submit it wherever
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:26 pm

Here's what I understand, but Cyric is the end answer.

If the area is on mainmud, it goes to both. If it's on test/not complete, it belongs to the areamaker and goes where he/she wants it to go.

typos/grammar/etc, I believe Miax's side is going to look at this, but will have to check.

Add quests to existing areas possible? Yes, I believe so. But not sure if you meant to your own area or someone elses. The questions about suggestions would be for Cyric.

BBS active for both or going to one - the BBS software I believe is licensed in Miax's name and is run on Miax's server, so this copy will belong to Miax's mud. If there's a deal in place to give a copy of the message database to Shev/Cyric, I'm not sure.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”