Welcome All

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Bregar Blackwolf
Sojourner

Welcome All

Postby Bregar Blackwolf » Wed Jan 31, 2001 7:16 pm

Hey all!!! I just wanted to write this quick posting to see who all that I know will be returning to the mud when it comes up. I'm glad to see it come up again and I guess this means my addiction has returned as well. LOL Well hope to see ya all on the mud shortly and write me an email if you would like to keep in touch with me.

Bregar Blackwolf
Barbarian Warrior
ex-Errants of Deroc
Saitcho
Sojourner

Postby Saitcho » Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:00 pm

whoa! heya bregar. whats up man? good to see you around again. i thought we lost you to AC or EQ or soemthing. cant wait to do air plane again with ya! heehee

saitcho
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Thu Feb 01, 2001 11:42 pm

Cheeseburger.

Jurdex
Bregar Blackwolf
Sojourner

Postby Bregar Blackwolf » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:13 pm

Hey Saitcho and Jurdex glad to see you guys still around for sure. To be honest I'm currently playing Everquest on Cazic-Thule server along with Touk, Valos, and some other players from here not sure on their status on the mud. Currently for myself not sure either if will play like I did before but no way in tell now just have to find the status of it all and you know how addiction will occur. ROFL, but anyhow keep in touch and maybe we can get back on track with things. Also ICQ not on much now but if mud surely will 12338562 :) Peace until then but make sure ya write me email for sure

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”