Gromikazer is a ASS!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Gromikazer
Sojourner

Gromikazer is a ASS!

Postby Gromikazer » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:12 am

Is gromikazer really as much of a ass as people are making him out to be? Does he really horde equipment keeping them from people that desperately needs them? Does he go out of his way to make people die?

I dunno, I thought I was a good guy... did I make a wrong turn?

------------------
Gromikazer Terrorforge -Veldruk- Orbdrin D'oloth
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:23 am

Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:41 am

I personally hope I am one of the people who make zones fun for Gromi .. I am telling you we have a BLAST! (err gromi no more taggin 4 golems hun:P) I love to be in any group he is in .. whether it be him leading or anyone else .. Gromi is another great guy!!

Gromikazer tells you 'consent!'
You consent gromikazer.

Why? Cause i trust him .. to lead well (if not blindly:P) and split eq fairly (well he doesnt split anymore cause of some bitching)
I have been zonin with gromi for a couple months now i think .. regularly .. like every day .. and have found NO faults in him yet!!!!

Nubug: Hun I have NO idea what happened here .. but DAMN this comes as a shock to me Image and I'm not real happy about it Image We have been pretyt good friends .. run and done some stupid stuff me you and frobakhal .. died together .. but always had fun ...

I went on both tiamet runs and had a BLAST!! We died so many friggin times the second time .. god i dont know what the total death count was!! but it was FUN!!! No we all didnt get items from the tia loot .. but i think gromi/lazz/shit whoever gave stuff .. went WELL out of their way to ensure peopel were taken care of (i assume this was the 13 hr zone youw ere talking about)

I dont go to zones to get eq .. it is a GREAT bonus at the end .. I go to have fun, group with great people, and die a lot (Turg tells you 'that wasn't very smart now was it')...if i dont get anything ..... i think okie .. my time will come .. Like Tod tho .. i seem to get the eq .. look at my shaman .. she is shaping up REALLY nice .. and *I* am relatively new to the evils side (ok im a damn newbie) but if we read over tod's draft .. i try to do all those things myself .. and YES to me it is a GREAT honor to get asked over and over to zones .. it proves im doing SOMETHING right!

and DAMN but dont i have my deathmem alias down perfectly now!!

so in closing .. tell me in full of shit .. tell me im kissing ass .. tell me im l33t minded... i will tell you how full of shit you are ... i am just speaking the truth .. if people can whine .. i have the right to be happy Image (yes baibai i KNOW you were joking :P .. but thats cause we GOT it that way babyyyy!!)

/err end rant

------------------
Ambar -= Squishin de Squid =-
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:41 am

bleh shit this wasnt supposed to go here ..w as supposed to be on the OTHER thread

bleh

------------------
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:09 am

Gromi is one of the friendliest leaders I've ever seen, and he's the nicest evil leader around.

He's the only non-CC leader that I have 100% respect for.

And..

I absolutely DESPISE the large amount of new evils this wipe who whine about everything and their mother.

There is a reason I'm almost only inviting the same people when I zone. I can't be arsed anymore with whining newbies getting pissed off cause I didn't dice every eq.

------------------
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:52 am

Downgrade Gromikazer.

------------------
<B>Shevarash -- Code Forger of Sojourn3
</B>
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:03 am

Gee I wonder why the past months I lead mucho less than before... could it be because of the endless trouble assembling people, endless trouble because of not paying attention, and then endless bitching about the split/the way I lead/that I shout/blah/insert X here?

Welcome to a shitty job! Hehehe Image

------------------
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:22 am

your a great guy to hang out with gromi. your a capable leader, a good leader even. i like you; i think we are still on good terms.

it often only takes one negative incident to make someone dislike you. you could be a saint, say one misconstrued thing to someone who doesnt know you and they will immediately assume your an ass.

but do the due diligence, ask yourself these questions.
1. do you think your better than other people because of your contribution x to the game? not this is all together different than having better skills.
2. why did you start leading
3. how many times have you considered quitting, quitting leading, and disbanding your guild? what were the reasons? is it still fun? what can be done about that?
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:33 am

I was so ready to hop on the Gromikazer sucks soap box.. but he's gettin too much support... Image
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:34 am

jegzed you are one of the most abrasive superioristic assholes in this game and i have no qualms about flaming you.

that "whining about eq" is people expressing their feelings, their frustrations and desires, but you can sit back and call them losers, whiners, ect because your mr cool. your mr cool and you already have shit loads. id like to see you be the newbie who lurks in the background and always gets forgotten in splits or gets the 2nd/3rd class items every time while people get their 2nd or 3rd piece of extreme l33t eq.

ill still group with you because i have fun hanging out with people and doing zones. you wont group with me because you think your better than me.

sorry massa, dont beat me again massa, i lick you boots clean massa. please take me to zone x with you massa. i be good massa.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:38 am

Even us low life goodie surface scum like Gromi!

------------------
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kiryan:
<B>jegzed you are one of the most abrasive superioristic assholes in this game and i have no qualms about flaming you.
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Image Ain't it cool?
I'm an elitist bastard, and I know it..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kiryan:
<B>that "whining about eq" is people expressing their feelings, their frustrations and desires, but you can sit back and call them losers, whiners, ect because your mr cool. your mr cool and you already have shit loads. id like to see you be the newbie who lurks in the background and always gets forgotten in splits or gets the 2nd/3rd class items every time while people get their 2nd or 3rd piece of extreme l33t eq.

FYI, I'm the worst eq'ed caster in my guild.
It's because I have NOT zoned as much as anyone else.

I'll even explain my current equipment.

You are using:
<worn on head> the coronet of the githzerai rebels (magic)
-I led demi each day for 2 months and was the first evil to do the quest together with some guildies.

<worn on eyes> a purple silk eyepatch (magic)
- Oh yeah, everybody has it.. And Caz could do the quest blind..

<worn in ear> a dangling batskull earring
<worn in ear> a crystal raindrop (magic)
- Nothing special here.. I don't even have a fireweed or a sky-metal.

<worn on face> a sheer dark skull mask (magic)
- Nothing special, the average mask every caster has.

<worn around neck> a malevolent darkstone amulet (magic)
<worn around neck> a malevolent darkstone amulet (magic)
- Both these I got as hand-me-downs when zoning through other zones.

<worn on body> ringmail emblazoned with a mace and skull emblem
- I led Jot about everyday for a month until everyone on at those times had one.

<worn about body> the mantle of knowledge (magic)
- Actually won when Cherzra led Scorps and he diced it on some casters..

<worn as quiver> an eelskin quiver
- cough

<worn about waist> a belt encrusted with black sapphires (magic)
- I've done roots about ten times this wipe until I got mine.

<worn on arms> a deep-blue set of sleeves (magic)
- Lazzraxxum handed me it one day out of the blue. I've never been given starsilvers.

<worn around wrist> a gold charm bracelet
<worn around wrist> a gold charm bracelet
-As I said, we did demi everyday.. and all casters in the group got these..

<worn on hands> a pair of runed balorskin gloves (magic)
-Woot, actually an item handed to me by Gromikazer.

<worn on finger> a ring of eldritch fire
<worn on finger> a ring of eldritch fire
- The first one I took for myself after leading TF for the 4th time or so. The 2nd I was given in a Sok group I THINK..

<primary weapon> a ravenar staff encrusted with fire opals
- Oh yeah, before key was made !rent this zone was twinked once-a-boot.

<held> the starseed nebula (magic)
- I have NEVER EVER gotten a nebula from an IC run.. Zogur gave me mine someday when we were chatting.

<worn on legs> taut leggings of flayed fire giant skin (magic)
- Won on a diceroll.. Don't recall who led.

<worn on feet> a pair of boots embroidered with a falcon
- I've done tf and crypts enough.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jegzed (edited 04-25-2002).]
rachaz
Sojourner

Postby rachaz » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:16 am

Gromikazer is worst than the ansi on a tinker bag!
rachaz
Sojourner

Postby rachaz » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:25 am

Here are the top five reasons I will never follow Gromi in a zone again:

1. I can not spell his name to consent him.
2. He is too low level.
3. He doesn't know any zones!
4. See my post on the tinker bag.
5. Touk didn't give me the eldritch ring.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:29 am

This was funny until someone had to go and make a personal attack.

------------------
</B>
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jegzed:
<B>

<worn on legs> taut leggings of flayed fire giant skin (magic)
- Won on a diceroll.. Don't recall who led.

Me!!

Sniff I'm being forgotten already! Image

------------------
Gromikazer
Sojourner

Postby Gromikazer » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:45 am

Yea.. this was about how gromikazer is a ass.. not you guys.. seesh.. steal a guys glory.

------------------
Gromikazer Terrorforge -Veldruk- Orbdrin D'oloth
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:06 am

god there is another one :P

Jegzed tells you 'consent.'
You groan loudly.
You consent jegzed.
You tell Jegzed 'whelp where we gona die today?'
Jegzed tells you 'doesn't matter .. target the minotaur.'

Who loves ya Jeggy Image

and POKE cheezer!!! i love you too!!!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Karikhan (edited 04-25-2002).]
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:34 pm

I'm starting to notice a disturbing trend here... all the evils I actually like/respect/admire for whatever reason seem to be real a$$holes. Actually... I always tend to gravitate to the real jerks, even in real life.

I've admired ya from afar, Gromi, so therefore there must be something really bad about you.
weirdperson
Sojourner

Postby weirdperson » Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:43 pm

Gromikazer I don't know anything about you. except I know you're friends irl with a cool guy who no longer muds (Meral).

[This message has been edited by weirdperson (edited 04-28-2002).]
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:22 pm

"Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f**k my sister." Full Metal Jacket

Sorry, I actually don't know ya Grom, but couldn't resist an opportunity to quote that wonderfully twisted movie.

Gee Ashiwi, does that mean I'm an assh*le? I thought I'd recovered from that a few years ago, I'll have to re-evalutate.

IMHO, there are very few people on the mud I'm not overly fond of, and no-one I "hate".
There are a ton of people I really enjoy hanging out with, which is one big reason I've hung around as long as I have.

Toplack *7.62mm full metal jacket* Frostbear

------------------
groguk
Sojourner

Postby groguk » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:35 pm

i guess this is as good of place as any to post this. in the last month or so it seems like all anyone is doing on the bbs is bitching about eq splits. personally i am happy to get anything when someone else leads or we do somewhere that i do not know well. i dont get asked to often to go out in zone groups but if i have the time to i am always happy to follow and keep my mouth shut. i accept the fact that deaths are unavoidable at times and i assume the leader is doing his/her best to prevent them. i guess i just dont play enough to become bitter about eq splits like some of you guys.
Blung
Sojourner

Postby Blung » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:42 pm

It's nice to know that it only take one loser to disrupt the community. If you don't like the environment you're in now, get out. Don't be a cry baby. It's not like you getting pay to play the game. Have you forgotten the fine print next to each evil's race before you roll them? Most of the Evil that are stack now, played when S3 first started up. EQ is earn over time. So stop pointing finger at everyone else when you try to compare L50 to L50 and you see a drastic different in EQ. Respect is earn, not given to you especially when you play evil or know some veteran player like Sok. Or doesn't matter how good you are a wipe 2 wipe or back in the day of Toril. Only question you should be asking yourself is what have you done that contribute to the Evil's community?

------------------
Blung take no prisoner.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:02 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cherzra:
<B>Welcome to a shitty job! Hehehe Image

err, don't you, um, not lead anymore? : P

Jegzed tells you 'doesn't matter .. target the minotaur.'

Jegzed is mah long lost brother!!!

Suimar tells you 'where we going?'
You group-say 'some zone, we'll see'
Suimar group-says 'what we doing today?'
You group-say 'stuff.'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:35 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gort:
<B>Gee Ashiwi, does that mean I'm an assh*le? I thought I'd recovered from that a few years ago, I'll have to re-evalutate.

No, just means there's obviously something twisted and deviant about you I just don't know yet.

Like a moth to the flamer...
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:00 pm

Ashiwi, wasn't flaming, just was a huge assh*le in high school and through much of college, thought I'd recovered, and we seem to get along well. Was more checking to see if I still am (hope not, I've worked very hard at not being one for several years now)

Please just whap me when you see assh*lish behavior, need people I can trust to be honest w/ me and let me know about those things.

Thank you!

Toplack *member of assh*les anonymous, the other AA* Frostbear

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gort (edited 04-26-2002).]
Kybrell
Sojourner

Postby Kybrell » Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:11 pm

I heard that that Gromikazer person was a real ass! He tells people that he'll come and visit only if they're good cooks etc.! I am totally shocked with his behavior!

He's starting to act like that traitor Dezzex! *glare*

tee hee
Noliez!
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:35 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jegzed:
<B>
And..

I absolutely DESPISE the large amount of new evils this wipe who whine about everything and their mother.

Or like those evils who start entire flame threads directed at people about as something as petty as a guild name from 5 years go they weren't even in?

Yeah them evils. Wut a buncha f'n hypocrites.

Dude, wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

------------------
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Apr 29, 2002 8:20 pm

omg galok you're such an ass.

- Rags

------------------
Cardolan
Sojourner

Postby Cardolan » Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:12 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">originally posted by ragorn:
<B>omg galok you're such an ass.

- Rags

omg ragorn you're such an ass for pointing that out!

oh, and gromi's an ass too.

-cardy
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:38 pm

Gromi may or may not be an ass, but he certainly has poor grammar. Title of this thread should be 'Gromikazer is an ass.

So I guess he is an ass, after all.

------------------
</B>
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Wed May 01, 2002 1:53 am

Yes Gromi is a forkin ass...but thaz ok he doesnt smell as bad as Touk and I personally think Gura is worse than both of them.

Jegz, just so u know, i dont care who u got ur leggings from cuz they're never gonna be better than the ones we got fighting kost in !magic :P

Oh yeah btw, elitist bastards rule!

------------------
-Gura Crush Head
Zogur
Sojourner

Postby Zogur » Mon May 06, 2002 12:00 pm

Bah...I am still camped in Avernus! Gemmeout!

------------------
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Mon May 06, 2002 12:07 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gura:
<B>Jegz, just so u know, i dont care who u got ur leggings from cuz they're never gonna be better than the ones we got fighting kost in !magic :P

Oh, I remember that time.. Was my superb idea that fighting kost inside the alchemist room would be a good idea Image

------------------
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Mon May 06, 2002 8:59 pm

ROFL Zog!!!!!

------------------
Gorkl
Sojourner

Postby Gorkl » Mon May 06, 2002 9:02 pm

Gromikazer rules
/nod me

------------------
[War 1] Gorkl Break Bones
zuurn tells you 'What Happened?'
You tell Zuurn 'Damn 3 year old found my mapper'
gogk
Sojourner

Postby gogk » Tue May 07, 2002 10:40 am

yes i think gromi is ans ass....SOMETIMES>
i am an ass MOST of the time.
other people more and less.
what is the point of this thread?
i dunno.

Gromi and i have had a disagreement here and there or just here. but he is an elite player and a great group leader and he gets eq for players that wouldnt in 10 years be able to figure out how to get for themselves.

if you dont like gromi. just understand you respect a guy like that. you dont get in his face.

but gromi yes your an ass. should have made a left turn at albequerque
(however you spell it:P)

------------------
Gogk, Everyone Picks On The Fat Kid
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Wed May 08, 2002 2:14 am

If Gromi is an ass, what am I?

WAIT DONT ANSWER THAT!!!!

Think PInk

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”