Yet Another Thank You

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Nikelon
Sojourner

Yet Another Thank You

Postby Nikelon » Sun Jun 09, 2002 7:49 pm

Just last night, I formed and led a group to do some more mindless ship xp in my haste to reach 41. Little did I know that all of our group members would be RPing and that we would soon be wrapped up in a godquest.

It was my first experience in an active quest and I enjoyed it *beyond* immensely. The gods did a great job and I had much fun leading us tromping across Faerun and exchanging dialogs with Banite Priests. I can only hope that I will have similar opportunities in the future. Suddenly, reaching 41 doesn't seem quite so urgent anymore...

You can read the summary of our experiences in Ashemiem's post in the stories section. Pay heed to all that you see and hear, for as Miax said, all events will somehow contribute to the final result.

Thanks again,
Nikelon Zol'Lek -Warlock- Rising Phoenix (RP)

------------------
Oh wise goose, oh awesome boar, guide us onward!

Wait.....Yes! Yes! The parrot, the parrot! We must follow the parrot! To the parrot!
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:13 am

I agree, it was a cool quest, a great group, and a bunch of fun. Image
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:14 am

Did the Banite priests mention anything about the outhouse near Jennas? I'm still looking for clues as to how it ties in with the invasion of the shadows in Faerun. Why else would the shadow teleport me to such a place, on two different occasions? There's got to be some sort of RP reason for it!

------------------
-Yayaril
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:46 am

The shadow wanted you to 'go'. Baaaaaahahahaha my puns are entirely too clever.

- Grungar "Raymond, you look constipated. Have some Phillip's Milk of Magnesia" Forgefire

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”