Kris

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Braggo
Sojourner

Kris

Postby Braggo » Sun Jan 28, 2001 7:58 pm

Hey Kris just wanted to let you know that on egroups you posted that I was the one who hosted and made the sos2, it wasn't me :) it was Brugg, I was just a measly little moderator. Just wanted everyone to give him the credit and not me.

Braggo Boulderbasher
Brugg
Sojourner

Postby Brugg » Mon Jan 29, 2001 4:24 pm

credit schmedit

Braggo you were still a moderator :-) it dosent matter who the credit goes to i really dont care. But i do want to send a big thank you to everyone who ever posted on sos2 (yes including Jaeron and Mishre) You guys are the ones that made it worthwhile, not me. Also a HUGE thanks to my moderators Cirath, Braggo, Varia, and Kajib. You guys did alot to make it a better place to hang out. Thank you to everyone who posted a log. It really brought back memories reading them logs :-) Thanks to everyone who started a poll, it was good to see different peoples perspectives on things. Thanks to everyone who flamed Kajib, hehe its fun to see Matt sweat sometimes *RASP* Kajib! And last but not least thank you to the sojourn staff. You guys obvoisly mean alot to the players, and its good to know that you value our opinions. Anyway i look forward to MASSIVE amounts of gut wrenching suspense and DAYS of hellacious fun.

see you soon

Brugg Boulderbasher
Bibbe
Sojourner

Postby Bibbe » Mon Jan 29, 2001 9:05 pm

I'd like to thank wwf for the world peace... Un for beeing in bosnia to help the people..
our faans who made it possbile to create this album and of 'course the audience here today at the mtv music awards... THANKS !
Kajib
Sojourner

Postby Kajib » Mon Jan 29, 2001 11:36 pm

"hehe its fun to see Matt sweat sometimes *RASP* Kajib!"

rofl, you ho hehe ;)
Matt
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:31 am

I miss the sos2 Image

------------------
-Daz "<^> (*¿*) <^>" Proudwolf