Following suit, as this is long overdue as well.

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Malacar
Sojourner

Following suit, as this is long overdue as well.

Postby Malacar » Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:11 am

I'm going to follow Yasden's lead here, because I liked it, and I felt it really came from his heart.

I want to extend an apology to each and every person I have ever wronged on any incarnation of Toril or Sojourn. I could name a lot of names off the top of my head, but will refrain.

I've grown in my life, and I used to be a whining braggart, that was such a pain in the ass, I am surprised I ever got groups near the end. My crowning achievements as Malacar were totally overshadowed by my follies and failures as a person. No, I am not completely at fault in every instance, but I am willing to admit I own a large portion of it.

I've grown, and come to the conclusion that, given time, all things can heal. I look forward to seeing, hearing, and being with all the folks of old, and dare to hope that old grudges can be lain to rest where they should be.

Thanks for your time, sorry to put this so far in the open, but a lot of folks are reading these boards, and this is my best way to get this out to most of the folks I need to.

Malacar, formerly the Wolf of Crimson Sigil, formerly a member of Mailed Fist, and very humbled by his experiences over the past few years.
Temg
Sojourner

Postby Temg » Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:19 am

You people are too damn concerned with how others feel about you. Get over it. If people can't forgive and forget, screw them, they prolly wern't cool anyway.

Its a big game, plenty of others around.

-Temg "not gonna apologize for being a dick" Wrothgar
Thalen
Sojourner

Postby Thalen » Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:34 am

Dude.. I love you man Image Image
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Mar 13, 2001 11:20 am

I think that was the point of my post, Temg, cept you summed it up in 2 sentences.. hehe Image

I used to be that concerned... But now I am not. But I felt that the mature thing to do was to apologize. After all, it was needed and deserved. And I know I always feel better after having someone who did wrong to me apologize. It doesn't make the wrong a right, but it helps. Image

Mal
Bregar Blackwolf
Sojourner

Postby Bregar Blackwolf » Tue Mar 13, 2001 1:14 pm

I have two words for people that complain about stupid stuff or immature arguements over things especially when this world is built around teamwork. Waaaa Waaaaa basically sums it up ..thanks
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Tue Mar 13, 2001 2:08 pm

Hey! Get a grip! Image
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Tue Mar 13, 2001 2:09 pm

Sorry, you can't have my Bud Light! Image
Tayros
Sojourner

Postby Tayros » Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:54 pm

That's it!

Group Hug everyone!!!! Image jeeze....

Tayros
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Tue Mar 13, 2001 11:53 pm

*laughs*

I suppose I was laying it on a bit thick. ;p

I was whacked out on codine, though, I promise!
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:20 am

I thought that was pretty damn cool actually.

While Temg does have a point, it is still an honorable thing to admit one's own mistakes, and seek forgiveness from those you have wronged.

It's something I've rearely seen in the real world, and it's refreshing to see it here.

-- Shevy
*dons his happyhat(tm)*

<FONT SIZE="1">"HappyHat" is a registered trademark of Waelost, Inc.</FONT>

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”