why sometimes leading aint worth ti

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
turg
Sojourner

why sometimes leading aint worth ti

Postby turg » Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:40 am

Date: Sat Oct 12 10:45
Subject: dude!

bash
what the hell you just go and log when i ask you about split??
bash
bash
like half the group doesnt even know what happened regarding split,and most are
pretty damn
bash
dissappointed. I had to find out from tod that everyone who told abid to dezzex
(AS we were told to do)
bash
didnt even get their bids fuggin considered. I know you dont consider me to be
much of a worthy player (shrug,spit)
bash
bash
but the least you couldadone is answer my question-.---rude bro, and not at all
considerate of everyone who helped out on that drag ass zone.
bash

**this is a message i got after two ppl died after zone was completely cleared in muspleheim(sp)...we had to cr there and I had to leave....dezzex sent me 8 bids of people who wanted to eq, and I guess some were missed on the way...I still gave the eq to who I thought deserved it....it makes me not want to lead when people are being so selfish and so kept up on eq...if people think im gonna forking horde ac10 2hit leggins they have another thing coming....If I had the choice I would just lead the zone and let someone else split cause all I do is take crap for it...This was an unfortunate sitaution, but instead of coming to me, they decide to talk crap behind my back or flame me on mudmail..If I didnt like the person I wouldnt invite them to zone period....maybe itll be my next post to send my gripes about people who follow me in groups.....the person who flamed me on mudmail for example, consents me and knows i have autogroup, without asking me if he can join....this is one of the many....anyhow im just really frustrated and I wish people would think for a minute before opening their mouths and saying something that could hurt them in the future....NUFF SAID!

P.S. its really hard to get every forking person that was there to be there at the same time to do a split with everyone there...sorry im not perfect...
Turg

------------------
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:08 am

Why the hell is he bashing so much? Stupid bots, MUD is for humans.

------------------
[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Kiaransalee OOC: 'rangers suck'
Iyachtu OOC: 'and a lovely nite it is :)'
Maedor
Sojourner

Postby Maedor » Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:52 am

Gotta love when someone takes time out of their life to bring some enjoyment to others' lives. Here's a big thumbs up to all the leaders...good and ebil alike.

And here's a big thumbs down to ANYONE who pisses on them for something as trivial as a colord string of text. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a rats ass.

Play nice or go home :/
Greg

PS-My hat goes off to Corth, Myrranth, mikar, Jalaspank, morispank, Rune, weywey and more I'm sure for bringing some excitement to the game Image
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:59 pm

I was told it didn't really matter what was said in mmail. It's a 'personal conflict' then and as long as you're not being directly threatened, it's just fine...

Of course, like Baikalisan had said in another post, there's real people on the other side of the screen who take this stuff seriously. I'm glad you weren't just told to 'suck it up.'

Sorry. This kind of stuff makes me bitter...
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:24 pm

Fura,
Hehe I found yer post funny, no offense.

"You were told" it was a personal conflict? why dont you tell me what you really think. This guy sent me tells every time he logged on, we were buddies before, and it came as a total surprise to me....It was a lose-lose situation for me.

Turg

------------------
Sylvos
Sojourner

Postby Sylvos » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:28 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turg:
<B>Fura,
Hehe I found yer post funny, no offense.

"You were told" it was a personal conflict? why dont you tell me what you really think. This guy sent me tells every time he logged on, we were buddies before, and it came as a total surprise to me....It was a lose-lose situation for me.

Turg

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Turg, she was referring to a similar situation she has run into, not the one you are talking about. Neither Fura nor I have any characters of note on your side of the fence - she was just drawing a parallel and trying to offer you some empathy.

Sylvos Winteraven
Husband to Fura
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:55 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't clear, luv. Thanks, Syl...

I had received a mmail that I found quite offensive. I asked about it, and was told what I'd said - it wasn't public, wasn't quite over the line, so I had to suck it up.

I hope you're not told to just get over it. I've not yet seen anyone say that leading a group is easy, that those who follow them are always gentle and considerate - leading (from what I've seen) is a difficult job, and you deserve respect for taking on that responsibility.

No one deserves to be bawled out...

--From what I got on your post, you were chewed out. You said this is what leaders get, and sometimes you can't win. Yep. Sometimes there's no winning. Image

-edited to hopefully be more clear.

[This message has been edited by Fura (edited 10-13-2002).]
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:11 pm

"karma police,
arrest this man..."

Keep that head up, Turg!

------------------
Daz group-says 'rofl, moritheil is the mcdonald's of death'
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:40 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turg:
<B>...sorry im not perfect...
Turg

So are we turgie, so are we.
Upgrade Turg!

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:57 pm

turgie sup bro?

it is sad that people forget this is a game, eq will always load and reload and reload, so what you dont win a bid everytime, who cares, stop whining about it grow up and deal with it, people it is just a game, go out and have fun. if i sound like i am flaming people well only the people it insults are the people that need to realize it is just a game Image

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:25 am

turg need some sweet luving. thanuk can you help him out?
jono
Sojourner

Postby jono » Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
turg need some sweet luving. thanuk can you help him out?</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I LUV YA TURG!!

Zazyg tells you 'Uta Guta San'
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:19 pm

Sorry, no sweet loving. My loving only comes in Sour Cream, Mild, Medium, Extra spicy, and BBQ.

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thanuk:
<B>Sorry, no sweet loving. My loving only comes in Sour Cream, Mild, Medium, Extra spicy, and BBQ.

Nukie you twink ass, you have no loving for anything but honey bbq Image

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Oct 15, 2002 7:28 pm

Originally posted by thanuk:
Sorry, no sweet loving. My loving only comes in Sour Cream, Mild, Medium, Extra spicy, and BBQ.

isn't honey sweet?
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:21 pm

Ambar > all

nuff said, eh turg??

*grin*

------------------
Ambar -= Beloved Matron =- Crimson Coalition
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:55 pm

Due to popular request, we have added Original flavor and Honey BBQ loving.

------------------
Thanuk Pantherclaw

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”