HEY S3 TEAM!!!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Iaiken
Sojourner

HEY S3 TEAM!!!

Postby Iaiken » Tue Feb 06, 2001 5:24 pm

How much of the eq will remain the same? I hope my near-complete EQ list will be handy... No worries...I worked to get it once, and if you revamped it...I'm looking forward to doing it ALL OVER AGAIN!

NOTE: I will NEVER post any of my stuff save for maps (see Minthurs Mapping Page) on the internet...EVER!

I'm kinda looking forward to asking/buying/hunting for new and different items EVEN IF THEY ARE USELESS...(wonders if he can start with his old, prolly moldy by now, candy cane in his inventory "C'mon, Roan gave it to me for christmas!")

So WHO else can say they had a database including EVEN the crappiest things on the mud (all the plain leather eq, clothing, plain old boots.)

Iaiken, Paladin of Torm. "Is looking forward to QUITE a jaunt this time 'round."
Elarin
Sojourner

Postby Elarin » Tue Feb 06, 2001 7:45 pm

I don't know, I still have an 80 page printout of my old identify logfile. I think I had about 10 repeats on the whole thing (=

Elarin often forgot that he had a kick-butt item in storage.
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Tue Feb 06, 2001 9:21 pm

I have a pretty big list too, with quest crap and zone passwords in it.. heck I even posted it in the SOS2 vault for a bit, until I heard that the mud was reopening.. removed it then =)
Brugg
Sojourner

Postby Brugg » Tue Feb 06, 2001 9:55 pm

yeah Cherz luckily i copied it before you removed it!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”