Zola can go to hell!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Trewe
Sojourner

Zola can go to hell!

Postby Trewe » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:15 am

Ok peoples.. I am posting this because you all have the right to know how sick and twisted Zola/Kim is..

Everything she ever told anyone was a complete lie.. she was not sick she hasn't died she just used people to get her kicks by seeing them hurting.

I had suspected for a little while because some things didn't add up.. no death certificate, no obituary, no funeral notice no nothing..

And to top it all off I get a message from her "daughter" (which was probably her looking for one more kick out of me) that Kims father died on the way to taking her kids to the airport so they could start their new lives without their mother.

As for the picture I posted of her that I thought was her.. that is NOT her.. she obviously is as ugly outside as she is inside to cause such low self esteem and to go looking for satisfaction by hurting nice people.

Anyway.. I thought you all should know.. we got taken for a ride and it sucked..

I'd post her email addresses here so you can all post a nice thank you for being such a bitch email to her but I don't know if that is allowed.. so if you want to do such a thing.. look for me in game as either Trewe, Azder or Yahli..

Thats it.. for now

------------------
-=CrocHunter=- Northern Star
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:21 am

I refuse to give her what she wants and let this fuck with me...and i shall respond thusly....

8 year olds dude.

------------------
Gormal Stoneforge -Hammerstrike-

"Forward Mithrilguard!"
Elisten
Sojourner

Postby Elisten » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:21 am

Simply... *HUGS*

Standing by your side, Danny.

Eli
~Cindy
Jorus
Sojourner

Postby Jorus » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:35 am

Zola leaves down?
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:37 am

She truly has no clue to the meaning of love, life and friendship. We will all get past this because we do.

------------------
Wuva *Wildchild* EagleBlade
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:38 am

hillarious what people will do for kicks.

like i always say. all internet women are short fat hairy italian men.

live by it!

i wonder who his new character is, or do you really think hes done fuking with you all heh.

------------------
------
where ara you my rittle raabuuri

[This message has been edited by kiryan (edited 10-20-2002).]
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:43 am

*hugs* Trewe

Nothing to say really, except that it sucks when your suspicions are right Image
Neverilele
Sojourner

Postby Neverilele » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:46 am

There are some truly sick freaks out there, and you deserved soooooooo much better. Image
Hold your head high, Trewe, you are a very honorable man. Frankly, I say good riddance! I'm thrilled she gave ya up Image

As Stephen King once told us...
"Sometimes dead is better" (God I've always wanted to use that appropriately! haha)

Love ya Image

Sesena

ps she psych0 citchzor
--Gormal group-says 'dont forget the ps'
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:50 am

You fu*king sick freak.
Shit like that leads to some real bad payback if you are tracked down irl, whoever you are.

Mogr.
Erthyne
Sojourner

Postby Erthyne » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:58 am

*speechless for a minute*

This has to be one of the cruelest joke ever.

Trewe, I know you probably don't want to even think about this again, but I'm just curious to know how do you find out...?

Erthyne
One of the many short fat hairy Italian men roaming the Cyber world
(*poke Kiryan*)

[This message has been edited by Erthyne (edited 10-20-2002).]
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:03 am

Yeah, that's probably the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of, at least on the mud, if not outside.

Really sick stuff.. And I bet reading every post, she/he/it is laughing heartily.

*holds his middle finger very high*

Hope you're still watching!

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:05 am

wasnt there some sort of effort to collect money for her or something? did she take any of it?

Corth

------------------
Goddamned slippery mage.
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:10 am

Seldrin and I speculated for a long time on the validity of this whole thing.. we both thought it was fishy. He'd caught her in more than one lie in the past. Now I can tell him we were right. Anyone who fucks with people like this honestly needs extensive therapy and a hug or something... I know one person who won't be gettin one from me though. Friend my ass. *spit*

------------------
- Booty Assasin -
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:23 am

This reminds me of Shacra. S/he played here last wipe, masqueraded as a woman from Sweden who somewhat regularly nearly died. The players were stopped because they were character sharing, somewhere in the U.S. and in Canada - nowhere near Sweden.

I hope there's a very special corner of the world, maybe in an Iraqi basement, reserved just for these sorts of people...
Reyel
Sojourner

Postby Reyel » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:33 am

To whom it may concern in this strange saga:

I've followed this saga for some time, having been introduced to this shadow of a person through my wife. I've watched fun and adventure and quests and strange conversations and all of that which is available in this environment.

Now, I am watching a new part of this story. And this story is not a very good one. It appears that a single individual is responsible for months of heartache for dozens of people, as well as potentially much more in material losses.

To Danny and those nameless others who may have been sucked in by this person's devious behavior, my condolences, again. Not for the loss of a person, because that person "really" isn't gone. My condolences for the loss of the ideal. The ideal of the friend that everyone shared. The ideal of the friendly person that everyone thought they knew, without ever really having seen a face, or only heard a faceless voice.

For those of us who participate in this forum of Sojourn, I grieve for us all. As a result of this person's actions, we have all been dragged through the ringer. Hearts torn. Tears shed. All for a capital joke.

Some may say that this is a capital crime.

Having just found out about this just a few minutes ago, it's bone-jarring. It's difficult to comprehend that a terrible fraud has been perpetrated on dozens of people. It's hard to believe.

But if true.... Then this is to the one who has perpetrated this fraud. You've gotten what you've wanted. Tears and genuine sympathy from honest and caring people. And if this is true, then in all odds you do not care about how much this has hurt the innocents you lied to, and continued to lie to.

There is going to be anger. There is going to be pain. Confusion and suffering. This seems to be what she wants.

This is my appeal to those Sojourners who have become involved in this saga. Band together. Join in being sad and angry for a while in having been deceived. Mourn again, for a little while. Stay together and be strong.

And then stand up. Wipe your eyes, and be done with it. Cast out this fraud into electronic oblivion. They say the dead are not truly gone so long as they are remembered.

And if it is true, then let this be a capital crime. And let the punishment be oblivion. To never be mentioned again. To be forgotton. To fade from memory.

I'm sorry to see this situation play out this way. Take care.

------------------
-The Price of Knowing the Truth is Knowing the Truth. *JAP
Musi
Sojourner

Postby Musi » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:37 am

Ok...

I am in shock. IF Zola is really dead, I'm truly sorry. If not...

How could someone do that to a lot of people that were considered friends? I prayed and prayed. I lost it when Wuva told me. I got physically sick. I cried for over 2 weeks. Couldn't talk about cancer or death for about a month and a half. Just to find out NONE of it was true?!?!

If I ever die, or become seriously ill, my husband James (Reyel) will let all of you, MY FRIENDS!!, know through posting here, or going on the mud. I will tell you this now, I AM asthmatic with a SEVERE sensitivity to smoke, possibly a diabetic (or pregnant Image ) with no healthcare. Kinda screwed, but I'm trying to live as best as I can!

HUGS to all my friends. Thumbs down to backstabbers! Image

------------------
Musi "Desperate to get ress" {-Randgriur-} Waelcyrge Sororitas
Podar Brightwolf
Sojourner

Postby Podar Brightwolf » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:45 am

Az, bro, I feel for you. And, though I haven't been through it personally, I do know what you're now going through. I helped a good friend to most of this mud who was going through something very much like what happened to you a couple of years ago. I'm not going to mention any names, but the woman involved was just as sick and twisted as zola apparently is. All I can say, bro, is don't give up on all women because one had a good story. I know for a fact that there are some good ones out there.

Podar

------------------
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:07 am

I can't beleive this!

As sick and f***ing twisted as one person can be, this takes it all that one step further. Why anyone would go out of thier way to cause misery and pain to the people that called them friend is beyond me.

Frankly our only real consolation is that we only have to live with this lie for the moment and she will go forgoten. While, she will have to live with herself for the rest of her miserable life... Which I hope to be a long, LONG time.

Trewe, what can I say? *hugs* Peace man...

If anything, I appreciate those friends I know to be genuine just that little bit more.

------------------
Iaiken Toransier,
Morithiel group sez "Iaiken, you gotta be jonny on the spot with the rescues."
You sez "Roger that."
Morithiel has left the group.
Morithiel tells you "Where were ya on that one?"
Pobbil
Sojourner

Postby Pobbil » Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:34 am

I sincerely hope that Zola got her enjoyment out of making multiple people miserable, because lord knows you get back 3 fold what you put out. Love and Hugs.

Andi

------------------
How in the hell can you love someone else if you cant love yourself? *Pobbil*
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:01 am

Never fear Sojourners....Thanuk and I are gonna go midevil on her ass. We have our outfits, viking hats included ready to beat her over the head with our clubs, drag her to our home, caveman style. To little Zolita, what goes around comes around sweetheart, may you live a long, lonely, horrible, life. I feel sorry for your kid who plays these games with you, as well as for you. You must have a pretty sad life to have to keep yourself busy by writing such a post.

On a serious note, this is the worst thing I've ever heard of. Trewe, u are a standup guy, the first paragraph is just to let off some rage...fug her!

P.S.
After long hard searching of I.P. addresses, I was finally after to find the long, sought-after pic of the real ZOLA! not so much of a Zolita as we thought!
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?emid=EZOQES

Turg- Nuff Said

Syssok tells you 'see what happens when u cast healing spells u run out. i was saving mine for a rainy day'

You tell Syssok 'IT WAS FUCKING POURING!'

------------------

[This message has been edited by turg (edited 10-21-2002).]
Erthyne
Sojourner

Postby Erthyne » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:07 am

In reply to Turg,

WOW. How did you managed to find that...?
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:10 am

Erthyne,
I am a master of searching the web. Along with pointdexter who is a master in aerodynamics (Thanuk), we were able to find this long lost picture via triangulations of I.P. using the lately technology of I.P. web locating flexor modules.

Sincerely,
Sherlock Holmes
:P

------------------

[This message has been edited by turg (edited 10-21-2002).]
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:23 am

It's called "Big fat lie'. Why do you guys listen to Turg!

------------------
[Erevan] Our elite team of gods will be watching for equip campers.... beware...
Erevan OOC: 'One god is specifically assigned to Dartan :P'
Kiaransalee OOC: 'rangers suck'
Iyachtu OOC: 'and a lovely nite it is :)'
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:28 am

This is just low man. Hell, I thought I was close to being as jaded as can be. Yet another time that I have wasted emotion on someone. It will stop eventually.

*comf*

------------------
The wardens of the cage disallow all commands except say, petition, project and help
Erthyne
Sojourner

Postby Erthyne » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:31 am

No no.. just wanting to know.

Because if that's not really Zola, then it's not really fair on that lady.. hmm... person in the picture for us to think of her as someone who would do something that horrendous. *poke*
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:38 am

And people say my jokes are bad.

------------------
-Yayaril
viashro
Sojourner

Postby viashro » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:49 am

I'm sorry for you Danny. I know how much time and effort you have put in to help her.

Look, if you need to talk, I'm on ICQ and you have my number.

The Forgotten Ranger
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:00 pm

Dont make a joke of what is already one big joke please...this just sickens me Image

(remembering the gormal quote, dont forget ps) PS. Zola/Kim if you read this..I invite you to Texas for the hardest game of your life...Its called Try to whip my ass as I royally beat yours.

------------------
Wuva *Wildchild* EagleBlade

[This message has been edited by Wuva (edited 10-21-2002).]
Nikelon
Sojourner

Postby Nikelon » Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:54 pm

Don't wory Zola, I'll be standing at Wuva's door ready to "welcome" you...Too bad we can't kill a dead person...

Sorry about this, Trewe...I just don't know what words, if any, are appropriate. You deserved better.

-Nikelon/Dizhes

------------------
Nobody's perfect.
I'm nobody.
Trewe
Sojourner

Postby Trewe » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:07 pm

ok I am gonna answer the questions I have had most here so I don't have to repeat myself a million times..

first up..
How do I know for sure..
I contacted a guy on her email contact list and asked him.
And why do I believe him?
Because what reason does he have to lie?
(there is more to this but I can't discuss it here because well it is illegal)

2) what happened to the money from that paypal thing..

The money that wasn't requested to be returned was donated to a cancer charity like I said it would be..

III) Am I now a woman hating bastard!

nah.. I am actually in a relationship right now and am very very happy. She is great and real!! woot!!

So all you ladies that were looking to comfort me.. sorry.. but my gf will get medevil on ya butts if you do that.

My new improved non-phsyco gf is Sesena..
you know her, you love her!.. thems the rules! Image
Just don't love her too much *peer*

well as you can tell.. I am already over this.. I am not gonna dwell on what I consider a pile of shit..

Whatsername is really dead to me anyway

Azder
Trewe
Yahli

They're all me *shrug*

[This message has been edited by Trewe (edited 10-21-2002).]
Koraw
Sojourner

Postby Koraw » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:25 pm

Ok...I just found out about this so I may ramble a bit as I go. I've "known" Kimmy for about 2 years or so. I met her in a chat room when she was very new to the net. (At least this is what she told me, feel free to doubt this as well :P) She told me about her cancer during perhaps our second convo or so. We got fairly close, and then some unrelated things happened and I left the net for a time. When I came back to the net, we talked on messenger for a while where I told her about the mud and then helped her to log on. So in some ways I feel responsible for this mess. Kimmy has always been obssesive about anything she did, I won't go into it more then that, but those of you who knew her know what I mean I'm sure Image If indeed she IS alive, you can bet she looks at the posts and/or logs in once in a while as someone else to peek in. So if ya read this darlin kimmy...I hope you got a good laugh at our expense, I hope it was worth all the true friendships you lost....if you ever really considered anyone your friend...remember all those women from chat you told me you'd never be like? I guess you were right....at least they only lied about who they were seeing and when....I can honestly say that the worst of them are better people then you...and being able to say that ~Amanda~ and ^MysticDreamer^ are better people then you is truely a sad thing. You thought THEY messed with people's heads? pffft

enjoy your 'life'
Trav

------------------
Koraw/Tholm/Blaith
Musi
Sojourner

Postby Musi » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:25 pm

Danny,
*hugs* *duck Sesena* I'm really sorry about all this Image I think you got the worst end of the whole deal. It's hard enough to "lose" a friend, worse to get hit in the pocketbook, but to string you along like that, when someone says the word "love" and then lies to you, it's the worst of all Image

I know about love, betrayal and lies all too well unfortunately. I hate to see anyone in pain, especially ones that I consider my friends.

I'm glad you have Sesena, although I don't know her too well. Hopefully that will change Image This will all pass (soon hopefully) and we can all get back to normalacy. You're a really good hearted person. Don't ever forget that! <hugs>

------------------

[This message has been edited by Musi (edited 10-21-2002).]

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:38 pm

Guess that memorial won't be going in, now will it!

Sorry about it Trewe, you're a great guy who deserved better. And from what it seems, you do now. Image
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:52 pm

This is way bizzare.

I'm sorry for your pain.
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:07 pm

All I can say is, "wow".

What a way to tarnish some fond memories of Soj3.

Comf Trewe.

Fyzzie

P.S. How ya doing Viashro?

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
viashro
Sojourner

Postby viashro » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:46 pm

Sam, you nut, send me an email. Or at least log on with Fyzz, I just mudmailed ya.
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:26 pm

Wow Kim (if thats really your name)you really need some serious mental help! See if I cared anything about you I would say check yourself into a mental hospital BUT I dont I much rather see you jump off a tall building!
I cant wait till you get yours Kim its gonna be a good one. I hope all the people you hurt get to enjoy your pain when it comes your way!
People, dont even think that I am without a heart. See I have a big heart and it broke thinking that Kim died and that people were hurting over this.
Slavan *zoladropdeadforrealthistime* Ravenheart
Nedle2
Sojourner

Postby Nedle2 » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:28 pm

ugh - im slow to pick up on the news...comf danny, i know how you feel - look me up in game....

Nedle the halfling chanter
gogk
Sojourner

Postby gogk » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:58 pm

I just hope she dies. or even worse/better someone she truely loves really suffers something painful and then she dies. just so she can experience the hurt she caused others. but thats just me. i dont expect people to agree or disagree, to be honest i dont much care.

trewe i dont know you too well. just from seein you around the game mostly but im glad you moved on.

For the record i dont hit women, but id make an exception here.

Gogk/Jarikon/Gimkas

------------------
Gogk, Everyone Picks On The Fat Kid
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:40 pm

Bleh I tried so hard not to post ...

I have no desire to see anyone die .. at ALL .. well except criminals ... I do feel this individual needs HELP ...

there are so many people who have illnesses which are uncurable .. and suffer horribly while they are ill .. the end is a true blessing for most who waste away and endure intolerable pain ... and months of hoping, while wasting away to mere shells of beings, living, breathing literal corpses survining on morphine and hope ... (my godmother died a couple years ago of breast cancer and it was HORRIBLE ... she weighed like 87 pounds at the end)

It saddens me to see someone take so lightly what to many is so serious (cancer) .. to fool people .. to HURT people ... People CRIED over this person!!

That said .. I cannot FATHOM doing this to someone you profess love for .. for whom the whole mud (well some) got together to give donations to see two people in love together ... And you did this to a FRIEND of mine .. someone I consider a brother ... someone who is sweet and dear ... who's greatest desire was to see you well and in his arms ... you are lower than scum in my eyes ... you need to seek the inner peace you trully CANNOT have, hell you need to be committed for the pain you caused him and others ...

Danny .... I love ya brother.. i really do .. you are a dear friend , and I hope the lady in your life is as sweet a girl as u deserve .. she is a lucky lucky girl, and I hope she knows it *cuddle Ses*

All my love..

Jen
Cerlayne
Sojourner

Postby Cerlayne » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:41 pm

i've gotten some weird calls at work from Koraw.. but the one regarding this topic beats all of the others... i always thought there was something *off* regarding kimmy... i've known of her as long as hubby has known her.. but to be honest i just chalked it up to the fact that all women Koraw becomes involved with turn out to be psycho's from hell... for those that were deceived by kimmy.. i feel for you... you all deserved much better...

harm thee none... the three fold rule always wins in the end... gotta love karma...

Cerly
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:04 am

oh my god Sam! where the heck you been? I miss seeing the gnome that always bumped his gnose on my knee.
Good to see words from Cerly and her hubby on here too. Hi you guys!
Ahmad..look me up ingame later on sometime mang..
I been playin around with a couple of other "project" characters besides my asshole Anti-Paladin Quinelain..
Look for Thormgar and Gulraex when you don't see Quin.

Erm...yeah

Kallinar. once you pop, the fun don't stop.

[This message has been edited by Kallinar (edited 10-22-2002).]
Colje
Sojourner

Postby Colje » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:36 am

*shocked*

Kim, you're sick PERIOD

/Colje
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:15 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kallinar:
[B]oh my god Sam! where the heck you been? I miss seeing the gnome that always bumped his gnose on my knee.
B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe. I miss ya too. I moved to San Jose, bought a house (eek!) and started teaching at San Jose State. Its kept me too busy to mud, so I quit back in July or something (same day as the guild poofed, cooincidently). I stop by occasionally for a Gnudge, a wink, and some Gnekkid Gnome Flashin. :P

Take care!

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
Beca
Sojourner

Postby Beca » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:49 pm

You sick twisted (appropriate name here)

I didn’t know you very well, so I don’t care one way or the other if your dead or alive.

However I know Danny and what you did to him makes me cringe. As I sit here reading what you did to him, my blood is boiling from the overwhelming anger I feel.

Did it make you feel good sitting there safe in your twisted little world reading the words of love and sympathy from the people who called you Friend?
Did you feel loved and cared for even if it was all a lie?

I have never been one to say much as everyone knows, but I will not remain quiet this time.

When I think of the day Danny poured his heart out to me, when I think of his pain and the hopelessness he was feeling that day. WHEN I THINK OF HOW MUCH Danny suffered because of your FUCKING twisted mind games. I want to rip your FUCKING cold worthless heart from your chest.

Know this, you better pray and pray hard to whatever god you believe in to forgive you for being the sick and twisted animal you really are, and pray that one day you can live with yourself.

Because you can never go back and change what you did. You will never be forgiven. AND Even if you hide behind another name on the mud and talk to people whom once called you Friend. It will only be a lie and one day you will wake up and know that the JOKE is on you. You will then know that you will never know true friendship or happiness and your life is only an empty unless waste. Because you will know it was not you they called Friend. It was not you they care for, but the lie.

You are a lie!

Hugs Danny. i am so happy you found someone who is real and makes you happy. w00t
take care hon Image

------------------
Renarya

[This message has been edited by Beca (edited 10-22-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Beca (edited 10-22-2002).]
Slavan
Sojourner

Postby Slavan » Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Beca:
<B>You sick twisted (appropriate name here)

I didn’t know you very well, so I don’t care one way or the other if your dead or alive.

However I know Danny and what you did to him makes me cringe. As I sit here reading what you did to him, my blood is boiling from the overwhelming anger I feel.

Did it make you feel good sitting there safe in your twisted little world reading the words of love and sympathy from the people who called you Friend?
Did you feel loved and cared for even if it was all a lie?

I have never been one to say much as everyone knows, but I will not remain quiet this time.

When I think of the day Danny poured his heart out to me, when I think of his pain and the hopelessness he was feeling that day. WHEN I THINK OF HOW MUCH Danny suffered because of your FUCKING twisted mind games. I want to rip your FUCKING cold worthless heart from your chest.

Know this, you better pray and pray hard to whatever god you believe in to forgive you for being the sick and twisted animal you really are, and pray that one day you can live with yourself.

Because you can never go back and change what you did. You will never be forgiven. AND Even if you hide behind another name on the mud and talk to people whom once called you Friend. It will only be a lie and one day you will wake up and know that the JOKE is on you. You will then know that you will never know true friendship or happiness and your life is only an empty unless waste. Because you will know it was not you they called Friend. It was not you they care for, but the lie.

You are a lie!

Hugs Danny. i am so happy you found someone who is real and makes you happy. w00t
take care hon Image

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beca you said it best!
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:47 am

assoc kick zola

Talk to me bro.

-g

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
Gerad
Sojourner

Postby Gerad » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:06 pm

http://www.sojourn3.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001820.html

------------------
Auril tells you 'Yes, we're plotting the destruction of all that is holy - and unholy, too. Just to be thorough.'
Musi
Sojourner

Postby Musi » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:01 pm

Ok, this is my last post on this subject...

I guess the reason I don't feel tremendously hurt is that I've already done my grieving. For Zola. But as for the person behind the character...

Remember when I told you about my sister's best friend being murdered? How you wondered how someone could do that? How she was like a 3rd sister to me? There's a lot of things that that one 17 year old girl will never experience. Someone took her from this world WAY before her time. The love she felt, the friendships she had, everything GONE and not because of her choice. Image

What the person (can't say if her name really was Kim, or even if it was a she) has done is killed a lot of friendships that other people would be jealous of. That the girl that was murdered would probably give anything to have back.

I did have one thought. As I was sitting here thinking about if I could do something so heinous, I realized I couldn't. One reason why. I would probably become too attached to the friendships I had made under false pretenses. So maybe this person (unless she's a totally heartless bitch) got attached to us and felt she couldn't tell us the truth, but she didn't want to carry on with the lie anymore, so she decided to end things (for pity etc...) by "dying".

Does that make it right? No. Did it make any of us feel better? No.

So if you're reading this, just think about my sister. And how she would LOVE to have her friend back. I miss my happy sister and my 3rd sister (her best friend) Image

I can't write anymore. Too upset mourning for the people that I really have lost in my life.

Hope you're happy with the life you've chosen Image

------------------
Nuran
Sojourner

Postby Nuran » Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:12 am

I saw that post about Zola dying and all.........and I really didn't believe it.

I suppose you people knew her better,but I never saw her so,yes you do. But how can people cry and mourn and piss and moan,over a person they've never even seen? Stuff happens. Get over it.

The irony of it is,she has got what she asked for. Everyone is all *SURPRIZED*,and thats all that matters to her. Latta.

------------------
You tell Salen 'Can I get a ress?'

Salen tells you 'If you promise to stop dieing."

'Steal from the rich and give to the......shopkeepers.'- Nuran Incades

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”