sarcasm and other bs

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
turg
Sojourner

sarcasm and other bs

Postby turg » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:43 am

Tonight I logged onto the BBS for the first time in about a week. I wrote like 5 long-assed messages in reply to some unnamed sarcastic bastages, then thought better of them and just hit the back button on my browser.

I'm really getting sick of people complaining about everything, why do u guys all try to flame eachother? Your dick isn't that big, yer eq isn't that cool, and you aren't always right. Oh and remember, your shit STILL does stink. So next time before writing a post talking crap about someone or making some erroneous statement which you know nothing about, take a deep breath and think whether it's really worth the trouble.

Wish I could get more detailed about this, but I just don't want to goto their level and really don't like fighting much. Anyhow think before ya speak please, because to some people you just look like a bunch of whining dorks. So here is a quarter, call someone who f*cking cares because I am getting sick of it. *smile*

Nuff Said
-Turg

------------------

[This message has been edited by turg (edited 01-21-2003).]
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:25 pm

And for the love of god don't make something of nothing. Bidding on stuff you don't need or making someone else bid on it for you is a good sign of greed or unwarranted self appreciation. Also, leading (a zone or a guild) is overrated and is _NOT_ special in any way. Telling people they are arguing with you when you asked them a question and they simply answered it is bad. Practicing what you preach is also very important. Just thought I should add that to this thread. Image
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:50 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turg:
<B>Tonight I logged onto the BBS for the first time in about a week. I wrote like 5 long-assed messages in reply to some unnamed sarcastic bastages, then thought better of them and just hit the back button on my browser.

I'm really getting sick of people complaining about everything, why do u guys all try to flame eachother? Your dick isn't that big, yer eq isn't that cool, and you aren't always right. Oh and remember, your shit STILL does stink. So next time before writing a post talking crap about someone or making some erroneous statement which you know nothing about, take a deep breath and think whether it's really worth the trouble.

Wish I could get more detailed about this, but I just don't want to goto their level and really don't like fighting much. Anyhow think before ya speak please, because to some people you just look like a bunch of whining dorks. So here is a quarter, call someone who f*cking cares because I am getting sick of it. *smile*

Nuff Said
-Turg

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh turgie we just love it when you get all huffy and puffy Image

------------------
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:54 pm

See mikayla. told u just to agree w/ me about my rob reiner being bigger than yours. Turg agrees, why can't you.
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:39 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jaznolg:
And for the love of god don't make something of nothing. Bidding on stuff you don't need or making someone else bid on it for you is a good sign of greed or unwarranted self appreciation. Also, leading (a zone or a guild) is overrated and is _NOT_ special in any way. Telling people they are arguing with you when you asked them a question and they simply answered it is bad. Practicing what you preach is also very important. Just thought I should add that to this thread. Image</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jaz,
This post has times on it bro. Now check my original post and think about what time we were actually in jot. This post had nothing to do with you. Then read the part about opening your mouth without knowing what yer talking about, thanks for making a good example of my point though.

-Turg

------------------

[This message has been edited by turg (edited 01-21-2003).]
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:53 pm

Heh, I thought it was kind of funny.

"Stop flaming you stupid jerks with little penises!"
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:30 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
<B>Heh, I thought it was kind of funny.

"Stop flaming you stupid jerks with little penises!"</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess the angel fell down and cracked his halo?

------------------
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Dartan tells you 'i own so hard sometimes it makes me want to cry'

Kiaransalee OOC: 'Justin Timberlake will be the next Elvis'
muma
Sojourner

Postby muma » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:00 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
See mikayla. told u just to agree w/ me about my rob reiner being bigger than yours. Turg agrees, why can't you.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol Sok

------------------
Leah A. W.

Gibt es kein Löffel!
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:48 pm

Sarcasm and BS (bullshit)? - Just skip them and you won't feel sick. Thats what I do if i'm gonna read some BBS. Image Skip the lame ones and get to the juicy ones!

Sun - Scroll forth with speed! Image
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turg:
<B> Jaz,
This post has times on it bro. Now check my original post and think about what time we were actually in jot. This post had nothing to do with you. Then read the part about opening your mouth without knowing what yer talking about, thanks for making a good example of my point though.

I know it has nothing to do with me. There is no reason to say things to me such as 'opening your mouth without knowing what yer talking about' either. Such statements are considered fighting words to me since I pride myself in knowing what I talk about. As for my first statements, if I see actions or statements that I would consider 'not right' consistant with good moral beliefs, you can bet that I will speak my feelings on the matter every single time in the best interest of correcting such corruption before it takes serious roots to the everyday activities of this game that I love.
Taleer
Sojourner

Postby Taleer » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:52 am

Your dick isn't that big, </font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean she lied to me!?! <SOB>

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">your shit STILL does stink. </font>

This much I knew, but thank you for reminding me.

------------------
Team Cyric!
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:03 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jaznolg:
I know it has nothing to do with me. There is no reason to say things to me such as 'opening your mouth without knowing what yer talking about' either. Such statements are considered fighting words to me since I pride myself in knowing what I talk about. As for my first statements, if I see actions or statements that I would consider 'not right' consistant with good moral beliefs, you can bet that I will speak my feelings on the matter every single time in the best interest of correcting such corruption before it takes serious roots to the everyday activities of this game that I love.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jaz,
The opening yer mouth without knowing what you were talking about was a post well before what happened in jot, it had nothing to do with you, so dont say that I said that to you, cause I didn't. Secondly. your idea of how eq splits should be determined are your opinions, and I never asked you what I thought about how I split things, so please tell them to someone who cares. You seem to feel compelled to publicly display your opinion on EVERYTHING, really bro it's not needed all the time.

Turg

------------------
Xisiqomelir
Sojourner

Postby Xisiqomelir » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashiwi:
<B>Heh, I thought it was kind of funny.

"Stop flaming you stupid jerks with little penises!"</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[4yrold]Haha, Ashiwi said penis![/4yrold]

------------------
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:09 am

Plonks down next to Ashiwi with a big tub of popcorn, turns on the BBS and Tunes into the "Turg enters the Flame/Rant Forum"

Hey Ashiwi, This is getting good! =^)

Mmmmmmmmmm Drama!
turg
Sojourner

Postby turg » Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:53 am

heh after reading this over....your first sentence says and for the love of god dont make something out of nothing, but isn't it the truth that this is the very essence of what you do best? I made a post about goodies flaming evil eq and evils flaming goodies and u decide to post back how my leading is worthless and my leading a guild is worthless too? It's like you just try to find any possible way to knock me whenever you get the chance. I can think of a couple reasons why you might wanna do this.....think about it

Nuff Said
Turg

[This message has been edited by turg (edited 01-22-2003).]
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:13 pm

I think you are confusing the issues. I never said that your leadership or your guild was worthless. The quote was that "leading (a zone or a guild) is overrated and is _NOT_ special in any way." To the contrary I know you to be a good leader. I would just like to see you change a couple aspects of this that disturb other people. If I'm the only one who is going to say anything about it then so be it. I don't think you needed to get so defensive in our discussion that turned heated so quickly the other day over your strategic strategy of bidding on eq. I just don't think its neccessary to screw everyone else out of eq whenever you want something bad enough. You are better than that, and usually very fair. I just wanted you to know how other people in that group felt about that in the hope you would be a better person for hearing it. Nothing more. I have my own issues indeed and I have made more than my share of mistakes. Hopefully trying to raise the level of general equality amongst all players is not one of them.
Cruk
Sojourner

Postby Cruk » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:24 pm

Haha this is funny, as both Jaznolg and Turg have suckie and nice aspects to them just like every other player on the mud. Cept Llaaldara of course cause she's so yummy Image Plz pass me the popcorn sweetie.

Cruk(I suck)

------------------
No I am not Crukk from Exile. He now plays a girly hooman palydork :P
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:52 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cruk:
[B]Haha this is funny, as both Jaznolg and Turg have suckie and nice aspects to them just like every other player on the mud. Cept Llaaldara of course cause she's so yummy Image Plz pass me the popcorn sweetie.

Cruk(I suck)

Sweet. i have a suckie part for you to suck on. you available tonite?
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:04 am

You can only have some of the popcorn Cruk if you promise to gimmie a massage!

Mmmmmmmmmm Massage! =^)

SHMOOCH!!!

Oh hey, that reminds me!! I saw the cutiest pair of boxers the other day at Walmart. They were black with SHMOOCH written on them in red!!

You guys should get a pair and pretend they are from me! Tee hee, I'm still broke. =^\

-LL
Cruk
Sojourner

Postby Cruk » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:42 pm

Hahaha,
My fiance loves it when I give her massages! She loves it when I get her to lie on her stomach naked and then I pour talcum powder on her back. Then I rub it in and then start stretching out her lower back. Then once her back has been nicely stretched out, I start with a gentle massage to loosen out the muscles. Next I start before rubbing deeper and deeper till all the kinks are out of her back.

Sorry Sok, I stopped sucking. I now rub Image

Cruk(I rub)

PS: does this count as an internet massage?

------------------
No I am not Crukk from Exile. He now plays a girly hooman palydork :P
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:22 pm

Popcorn, entertainment, boxers, massages ::drools at the sound of a good massage::..is a line forming here? if so, where do I line up? Image

Sun
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:40 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
See mikayla. told u just to agree w/ me about my rob reiner being bigger than yours. Turg agrees, why can't you.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cuz sok you have a vienna sausage Image

------------------
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:15 pm

can we close this flame fest plz
its anoying

------------------
MoM-D
Originally posted by Baikalisan:
There once was a girl named Pinky
Who liked to flash and get kinky
We gave her some cash
She went down in a flash
And made us all squirm like a slinky!
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:17 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cruk:
<B>Hahaha,
My fiance loves it when I give her massages! She loves it when I get her to lie on her stomach naked and then I pour talcum powder on her back. Then I rub it in and then start stretching out her lower back. Then once her back has been nicely stretched out, I start with a gentle massage to loosen out the muscles. Next I start before rubbing deeper and deeper till all the kinks are out of her back.

Quivering with desire! MEOW CRUKKIE POO!!
-Pounce- =^)!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cruk:
<B>
PS: does this count as an internet massage?

No, but internet massage warm-up! I need MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Massage!
-wiggle-

-LL
Mikayla
Sojourner

Postby Mikayla » Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:21 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zoldren:
<B>can we close this flame fest plz
its anoying

but pinky Image

sulking Image

------------------
Taleer
Sojourner

Postby Taleer » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:39 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mikayla:
<B> but pinky Image

Are you thinking the samething I am Pinky!?!

Yes Brain, but do you think the necromance will make the skeletons line up and do the can can?

Pinky...sometimes you scare even me.

It's Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain!

------------------
Team Cyric!

Fleeing is for wimps.
Any one see my corpse?
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:50 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mikayla:
<B>
cuz sok you have a vienna sausage Image

are those like polish sausages? not too familiar w/ german saugages.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”