Beach Party for East Coast people

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
kwirl
Sojourner

Beach Party for East Coast people

Postby kwirl » Thu Mar 29, 2001 10:15 pm

ok . . . well, I have confirmed that I will use the house at rehobeth beach for a party, im thinking of a friday morning - monday night type deal. its in delaware, which sucks as it may, isnt a bad meeting spot, since we are close to philly, new york, DC, and any other places i didnt mention.

I just have to choose a weekend over which to hold it, im planning for at least 2-3 months from now so people have adequate time to make arrangements. ill foot the bill, although people who wanna contribute will be remembered kindly (snicker) but people should try and adhere to party rules, other than that - just have fun

kwirlkarphys@hotmail.com
-kwirl/thamas/dazok

if people email me with weekends that they can NOT make it, i will do my damndest to make sure that we dont have the party that weekend.
Dormithel
Sojourner

Postby Dormithel » Thu Mar 29, 2001 10:35 pm

nice, My family has a beach house in Bethany beach...just down the road from rehobeth...but i live in Colorado now...whens the party Image

Dormithel
Gorets
Sojourner

Postby Gorets » Thu Mar 29, 2001 10:54 pm

iam in NY, Brooklyn. free every weekend since iam divorced :P so if anything cooking - iam in Image icq 11115570
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Sun Apr 01, 2001 11:21 pm

When are we talking about? This coming summer? I'd be interested, and I hate talking for people, but I would venture a guess that Silverast will take the drive down with me. We be from the NJ shore!
Selias
Sojourner

Postby Selias » Sun Apr 01, 2001 11:53 pm

WOOT! I lived in Dewey last summer, and delaware beaches rock. Lots of places to go for those of you that are 21+, and for those of you that aren't 21, I'm sure dewey will provide ample entertainment. Count me in Kwirl!! This is going to be a FUN time.

Sel
Jaeron
Sojourner

Postby Jaeron » Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:32 pm

Hey Ag.. I'm down to go with you and Ed if you guys want. I live close by.. Woodbridge.

------------------
Jaeron -Shadowstalker, Merc for Hire, at your service.
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Tue Apr 03, 2001 1:35 am

Dude Jae you are in Woodbridge? How come we havent ever hung out? Email me bsmooov@hotmail.com
Jaeron
Sojourner

Postby Jaeron » Wed Apr 04, 2001 1:41 pm

Heh yeah.. remember Deidrit? That's one of my roommates. The other? He was another Paladin.. Ikar. Image I'll email ya in a little bit. Image

------------------
Jaeron -Shadowstalker, Merc for Hire, at your service.
Ruhr
Sojourner

Postby Ruhr » Thu Apr 05, 2001 11:34 am

I might be interested. I live right outside of Washington, D.C. (northern VA).

But not sure at this point if it might conflict with a convention (Dragon Con/Gencon), or the MD Rennisance Festival (among other things...).

- R

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”