Bash Stun

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
zanen
Sojourner

Bash Stun

Postby zanen » Wed Jun 06, 2001 8:52 pm

maybe this is just an ogre and barb thing but when you get off one of those big bash STUNs (not talking about bodyslam) you keep the mob down for 4 rounds but you can't bash again for 6? is this right? i can't figure out if this is supposed to be a good thing or a penalty for being big, fat and ugly.

and as long as i'm here, when your tank tries to start on a mob but fumbles his weapon and you assist, you end up being the tank. is this a bug or by design?
imp
Sojourner

Postby imp » Wed Jun 06, 2001 9:10 pm

Yes this is very annoying, it doesnt happen often on higher lvled mobs tho.

If this is meant to be I guess bashers have to stay in groups of 2 atleast.

/Bogra
Vandic
Sojourner

Postby Vandic » Wed Jun 06, 2001 9:53 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zanen:
<B>maybe this is just an ogre and barb thing but when you get off one of those big bash STUNs (not talking about bodyslam) you keep the mob down for 4 rounds but you can't bash again for 6? is this right? i can't figure out if this is supposed to be a good thing or a penalty for being big, fat and ugly.
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not just a barb/ogre thing. I've hit those "stunning" bashes too (though usually on mobs much lower lvl than me) and I have 6 rounds of lag afterwards. On soj2 I don't remember having any stunning bashes after about level 30.

-VD

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”