Any old time duergars out there?

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Djaarrukan
Sojourner

Any old time duergars out there?

Postby Djaarrukan » Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:19 pm

Hey Bubs. Just wondering if Trio, or Kalt, or Duely, or Frob, or Gled, or Grom, or Cork, or any of the other old time doogers are around...

Djaarrukan the semi-useful dooger merc

[This message has been edited by Djaarrukan (edited 04-19-2001).]
Thurg
Sojourner

Postby Thurg » Fri Apr 20, 2001 2:14 am

ive seen grom around but he wont be playing a lot until beta if i remember right, and i be gramordues if ye care to know. only dooger conj i know of :-)

------------------
Thurg, Gramordues, Zanzor, Zhaxilor, Krondal
Taer/Ssil
Sojourner

Postby Taer/Ssil » Fri Apr 20, 2001 5:08 am

Whoa, havent seen that name in awhile.

I've seen traces of most of the people you named, except dueleren, havent seen him for a looong time. I'll prolly cya around. Image

-Taerthilezin
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Fri Apr 20, 2001 7:02 am

Dorzaguer rules.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Djaarrukan:
<B> Hey Bubs. Just wondering if Trio, or Kalt, or Duely, or Frob, or Gled, or Grom, or Cork, or any of the other old time doogers are around...
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DJ! Howahyah mo! I've seen Kalt (posting on the BBS as some other name), Frobakhal, Gledrukmig (posting as Santego) and a couple of the other old-timers around. Coming back for S3? And what are you gonna play with no mercs?

--Triozdinak Doomdagger, Shadow of Oblivion
santego
Sojourner

Postby santego » Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:36 pm

Heya DJ, glad to see you! I'm coming back as Gled this time around, see if I can get res this time Image
Djaarrukan
Sojourner

Postby Djaarrukan » Sat Apr 21, 2001 1:26 am

Wow! Doogers unite. A big cheese eating grin to all y'all. Good to be back.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by D2:
[B] DJ! Howahyah mo! I've seen Kalt (posting on the BBS as some other name), Frobakhal, Gledrukmig (posting as Santego) and a couple of the other old-timers around. Coming back for S3? And what are you gonna play with no mercs?

Hey Bub. Good question. Haven't been able to get on to do some playing with the new and improved classes, but still wanted to be a dooger if the old crew was going to be around. I am too lousy a player to be anything but a hitter, but from the posts I have been reading it sounds like hitting is becoming less important... any ideas what to be? How's the new rogue? Duergar warr tanks going to be useful at all since we mainly used trolls and ogres before anyway?

Cya

Dj
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:26 pm

Duergar get better hit/dam than trolls, and they get innate enlarge, which lets them bash like ogres Image
Lokke
Sojourner

Postby Lokke » Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:08 pm

Well not necessarly like Ogres, but will be good bashers and get nice hps, close to troll/ogres but that 100 hps ish makes up when a troll takes a fire spell, or ogre lacks his dodge ability where the duergar gets good dex. Ogres will still be the big damage hitters, but duergar warriors add a nice addition for evils to be able to bash almost anything in the mud.

Chakunendyn Duergar Cleric
aka. Lazz

P.S. Gled Ill be happy to find ya a resser, but me first!
Werg
Sojourner

Postby Werg » Mon Apr 23, 2001 7:27 pm

Hey Hey! Well, I wasn't "technically" a duergar, but I did pretty much live in the underdark with Taerthilezin. Good to see you all! Dj, Gled, etc! I'm sure once beta opens, I'll be setting up camp right down there in GH!
Grumdikanikus
Sojourner

Postby Grumdikanikus » Thu Apr 26, 2001 12:26 pm

I will be playing my Doogie Conjurer again.

The Underated Grumdikanikus Mournstone
azzixxenae
Sojourner

Postby azzixxenae » Thu Apr 26, 2001 1:25 pm

You know, there is one duergar that is missing....

Where art thou Rhothganin Image ?

Az
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Thu Apr 26, 2001 1:47 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by azzixxenae:
<B>Where art thou Rhothganin Image ?
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in my group anyway.

/Jegzed
Djaarrukan
Sojourner

Postby Djaarrukan » Tue May 08, 2001 9:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jegzed:
<B> Not in my group anyway.

/Jegzed</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BUAHAHahahahaha OMFG totally forgot about him. And after all the eq he bugged us for...
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Tue May 08, 2001 10:29 am

Funniest was when he would ask for a DI, when he was a lvl 40 conjurer.
Kuurg
Sojourner

Postby Kuurg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:50 pm

Duergar warriors were fun for kicks, but no one really wanted one in the group, unless they just liked your personality.

Hey DJ, hey Gled,...hope to see you all on the mud now that I know it's back. Also hope Gled can play SOMEWHAT consistently.

Kuurg - "There are those who call me...Dueleren?"

[This message has been edited by Kuurg (edited 07-09-2001).]
Werg
Sojourner

Postby Werg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:57 pm

DUELEREN!! HEY BUDDY!! Long time no 'get killed' hehehe I havn't been mudding lately cuz of work, but I hope to get back into it really soon. (remember our group being the first to find the lapiz lazulwhatever? wandering around the firegiants like chickens with out heads cut off. those were the days!) fond fond memories... so you playin Kuurg this time around? Remember Taerthilezin, he's Ombul now and I'm still good 'ole Wergy. hehehe well hope to see you on sometime... laters!

-Werglet

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”