Heh

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Anon2
Sojourner

Heh

Postby Anon2 » Thu Sep 20, 2001 8:19 pm

Its funny how every time i say something someone doesn't like, it gets deleted or you take away my ability to post. "Someone get this guys IP and bann him" Heh, go ahead, i'll just move on to the next computer. Lucky for you i only check these forums every few days, otherwise i'd have lots more to say. I don't bother reading half of the posts either because most of the people who have something to say don't know what they are talking about. There are some, but things like arguing over who keeps an item after you die and another group takes the kill? Its simple, whoever loots it first, keeps it!
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Thu Sep 20, 2001 8:42 pm

heh freedom of speech, hes annoying i dont pay attention to him. its your forum you can ban him for whatever reason, but why bother?

ya hes trolling. ya he plays another mud. people make their own decisions, but a lot of people want to try and take away your ability to make decisions by reducing your choices ect... People are always going to find away to foil you. i hate to draw a comparison to wtc.
Blung
Sojourner

Postby Blung » Thu Sep 20, 2001 9:28 pm

Have your mom told you, "Get the fuck out of my house?" It seem that you have no where to go.

Blung take no prisoner.
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Fri Sep 21, 2001 12:05 am

what he been saying? can someone put all his post together into one so i can read them?
Jurdex
Sojourner

Postby Jurdex » Fri Sep 21, 2001 12:42 am

Posted by sok:

" what he been saying? can someone put all his post together into one so i can read them? "

Sok, you crack me up.

You have to be able to read first! Sheesh.

*duck*

Dornax
Jurdex
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Fri Sep 21, 2001 2:15 am

I would not test the resolve of the admins of this mud, bub.

Through your ip address they can contact your ip, and through your ip they can easily file charges for harassment or whatever actual law could pertain to your efforts to circumvent their attempts to keep you off here.

So, bite me jerk face and get a life. Post again when you have something to contribute to the MUD itself.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Sep 21, 2001 2:30 am

Don't make a big deal out of it. Banning an entire series of IP address, like those available from a computer lab, is as easy as banning a single IP. If Sheverash cared enough, he could remove the posting rights from Anon's entire university, or less likely, company.

I just don't think anyone cares. Every BBS has a troll. I mean, besides Cherzra Image

- Ragorn
Anon2
Sojourner

Postby Anon2 » Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:26 pm

If you don't agree with what i'm saying, thats your problem. I'm not harassing, i'm offering my opinion.

Wow, this forum is weak, if you heard some of the thing people said on some other unamed forums for a mud i wont say, you guys would probably wet yourselfs. What i say is very mild in comparison.
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Fri Sep 21, 2001 6:29 pm

That probably has something to do with the average age of the posters on this forum compared to the average age of the posters on the forum you are referring to...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Anon2:
if you heard some of the thing people said on some other unamed forums for a mud i wont say, you guys would probably wet yourselfs. What i say is very mild in comparison.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Fri Sep 21, 2001 6:41 pm

Heh, I was on the other forum for quite some time... it reminded me of an infinite number of monkeys trying to write a play.

- Ragorn
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Fri Sep 21, 2001 6:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ragorn:
<B>Heh, I was on the other forum for quite some time... it reminded me of an infinite number of monkeys trying to write a play.

- Ragorn</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 monkeys, twelve minutes.
Anon2
Sojourner

Postby Anon2 » Fri Sep 21, 2001 8:04 pm

What forum is that Ragorn?
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Fri Sep 21, 2001 8:57 pm

Hey Rag,

They've been at it for awhile now (the monkeys), and they still haven't produced the promised complete works of William Shakespeare, I think the experiment may be a bust...

Toplack
Jasix Prowlingwolf
Sojourner

Postby Jasix Prowlingwolf » Sat Sep 22, 2001 9:32 am

Hehehehehehehehehe!!

The beauty of Sojourn is you can say what ever you like to say and have an opinion and be flamed by others that have an opinion different to yours. Even if your opinion is so fucked up that everyone else thinks you're a toad-dating freak.

But in all the differences in opinion and ideas only ONE really matters here. That is our combined respect and love for this silly game we are addicted too. So feel free to post what you like about situation YOU have seen or delt with on the mud. We will be happy for your input. If your just another wanker from another 'lesser' MUD and don't even play here regularly then it think it's fair for everyone here to tell you to just "frog off!"

If your intentions are to just piss us off with your 'lesser mud' bullshit then just take a ride to some screwed up "raghead" country soon to be nuked and save us all the annoyance of feeling compelled to reply to your bullshit posts to deffend our MUD and fellow players. Nothing unites us like a common enemy.

If you think your smart coming here to start crap, then your just like those hi-jecker pricks. Not happy with your own pathetic world so you have to try and pull down someone elses.

On the odd chance you are sincere and not a complete wanker then I appologise for my words and unfounded ravings.

Jasix "Sorry Mum Image" Prowlingwolf

[This message has been edited by Jasix Prowlingwolf (edited 09-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jasix Prowlingwolf (edited 09-24-2001).]
Nitania
Sojourner

Postby Nitania » Sat Sep 22, 2001 5:53 pm

Jasix, Jasix, Jasix!

That was really mean, and uncalled for.

I'm not your mom, but I can tell you to watch your language please!

Inflametory comments like these tend to offend more than just the one person they are aimed at. Let us please end childish behavior!

You know I love ya Jasix, but .... comeon :P

Nitania
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:41 pm

Duris, Basternae, pick one. I played them all. Spij and Frenbar make Malacar look like William Shakespeare.

Subject: Goodies sux0rs.

I jsut wanted 2 say tha tall goodies r newbs and they cheat and we shuold have had them in vela's but they cheated so we lost dombringre and thats why they sux.

Subject: eVilz sux.

that was ur fault cuz u didnt bring enuff basherz for our minos and then are fisturz beat ur healers cuz ur healers cast flame strike instead of ful heal so dont wine u bitch.

Yes, I did in fact run one evil and two goodie guilds on duris. Never in my life have I seen more people complain about every minute detail.

- Ragorn
Praxel
Isanth
Gort
Sojourner

Postby Gort » Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:03 pm

Great Googly Moogly Ragorn, I had no Idea people could write so poorly as those examples you provided. I know I'm no English major, but for Gods sake!

The average age on those posts has to be something like 12yr olds... please tell me they're not older than that. I'd hate to think all my hard earned tax dollars have gone to that level of education.

Thank the gods that most posts here are at least readable, if not thought about briefly.

Toplack
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:11 pm

Er, what's with the attack on me?

I very rarely misspell things.

Course, I use a lot of profane language, but I fail to see why my name got brought up in your post Ragorn. I thought we had buried our animosity.
Anon2
Sojourner

Postby Anon2 » Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:17 pm

First of all, the forum i was referring to is not the duris one and the people on it do not type things like the examples above. Most of them are in college or have graduated from college. Second, you guys are making a HUGE deal out of the things i have said, if you don't like what i have to say, DON'T READ MY POSTS. If you feel the need to make a big deal out of what I say, handle it like a man and just talk it out with me, its pathetic threatening to file harassment charges or bann my IP, grow up.
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:34 pm

Well let's see.

By your own admission, you don't play Sojourn3.

By your own admission, you want pkill.

By the existence of a BBS, you voice your opinion for the public.

Couple of questions:

Why post on a BBS if you realize people don't read your posts? (Answer: To troll and inflame responses like some above)

Why post on a BBS if you've never played on the given game it is dedicated to? (Answer: To troll and inflame responses like some above)

I think any clear thinking adult can see you are simply a fly on the radar screen, whose sole purpose in life as that little blip is to annoy the radar communications people that happen to be watching it.

Frankly, I've never gotten mad or angry at any of your posts. I simply ignore them. This one seemed too good to pass up, however. You asked a dumb question, and made a dumb point, so I felt the need to point out the blatantly obvious.

But of course, these are only my opinions, and may or may not reflect the userbase on this public bulliten(sp?) board.
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:52 pm

those duris post are funny. heck u think they idiots i think they genius. man it got my mind all worked up cuz i actually had to think to read them. also u know something that backspace is just too dang anoying and just cuz you have strong right pinky fingers doesn't mean everyone does. people of the weak righy pinky finger detest that backspace. we should start a movement of putting the backspace near the left thumb. i got a strong left thumb and now many dang thumbs do u really need to hit the space bar? whoever invented the typewriter didn't give it enuf thought.

sok
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Sep 24, 2001 11:09 pm

While the posts on the duris board are a little more intelligible than I dictated, they are not much so. They have a "Flame board" so that the upper 10% of players on the mud can call each other cheaters. Then there's a logs section so they can prove it with carefully edited logs. Then there's a feedback section so we can all hear about how troll regen is too strong and grey elves shouldn't get magic resistance. Finally, a general chat section to rehash all of the above conversation.

The best players I ever saw on Duris were Roktar, Dizahk, and Jhorr. Rok and Diz were leading machines, and Jhorr had so many artifacts he could open a museum.

- Ragorn
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Sep 25, 2001 1:59 am

Sok

you're never this funny in game...this two different soks now?

c'mon! me and targsk running out of material about you...
Mishre
Sojourner

Postby Mishre » Tue Sep 25, 2001 8:15 am

Well, personally i don't think we should be deleteing Anon's posts or banning is ip.. (although i might have missed those deleted posts).. I find his posts very ammusing.. i don't see why ppl get worked up so much about it.. I mean really, either 1) he hasn't played beyond level 2 so he doesn't know what he is talking about so his opinions on many matters could be ignored or 2) he gets to a high enough level to see why an all out PK system would just totally ruin the way Sojourn is setup.. and anyway.. in some cases i think he has been right.. people do whine too much about EQ.. although i do see quite a bit of generosity, im also sure that there are ppl just getting spanky gear for their 3 or 4 alts that they have so they don't have to do any eq swapping and they can twink out their newbies.. something that you can't really do on a pk mud or your newbie would get hit in a sec Image anyway.. i think he had a few decent points.. i think we should let him post if he likes.. ignore him what he says really upsets you.. or, think clearly, calm down, and write an intelligent non-flaming messege that might actually change his mind instead of making him flame other ppl back.. Image have fun guys.. its a game.. keep it fun.. Image
Anon2
Sojourner

Postby Anon2 » Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:29 pm

Thank you for being the one person who is supportive, Mishre :P

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”