Dreams/Nightmares

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Koric
Sojourner

Dreams/Nightmares

Postby Koric » Wed Mar 21, 2001 4:47 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Averyn on the Mud News Forum:
<B>Disturbing...

I actually had several dreams about playing the revamped druid. Image

Just wanted to share Image</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why confused? To me, you've always been quite disturbing like such..

Me on the other hand, ate pizza and took the elevator in the pizzeria upwards to who knows where. When suddenly the building collapses and the car tumbles down the shaft and out of the whole building.. I survive but don't remember much after that.. then I woke up for work/school only to see that no one cleaned up the dead cat down the block with its right or left eye hangin out of the socket.

thought this'd be an interesting topic initiated by ave since, its best put by malacar...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Malacar in another thread:
<B>We're all freaks and geeks. Image
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so share some of ur freaky dreams/lives
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:48 am

I had this horrible nightmare.

I dreamt that I had to get out of bed at 7am and walk half a mile to a train. The train is late so I have to wait in freezing cold until it finally arrives. I finally get on but its full of people so I have to stand in the aisle for 30 minutes until it arrives at its destination. Then I had to walk another 10 minutes in the freezing cold (with my feet sore from standing on the train) to get to another train. Once again it was packed like sardines so I had to stand.

All of a sudden I'm at school. I'm there for hours. Professors keep asking me questions, but I'm not prepared so I feel like a moron. Besides this, when they're not asking questions, they torture me with incredibly boring lectures that seem to go on forever.

Finally I'm done with school but now I have to take those two trains again. Except this time, the goddamned train doesn't stop at my local station, so I have to take a bus as well. I see about 4 buses going in the opposite direction of my apartment before my bus arrives. Once again I'm standing in the aisle.

I'm finally home, but now the true horror of my nightmare arrives. I get lured into a false sense of security, and start watching TV. I find a good movie and am actually enjoying myself for the first time in this dream. The phone rings. Its my girlfriend who immediately starts nagging me about something or another. I try to get off the phone so I can watch the movie, but that gets her pissed off even more. I end up spending the rest of the evening trying to make up with her and miss the end of the movie.

The nightmare then proceeded to repeat itself over and over!!!

Corth (who says screw rl, just mud!)
Ruhr
Sojourner

Postby Ruhr » Wed Mar 21, 2001 6:09 am

Erf, corth, that sucks--just wait till you graduate, then the real nightmares begin.

Work, taxes, bosses, wives, kidlets, no time for yourself...

Or you could become the eternal bachelor(tm) like yours truly, and work night shift, have your afternoons to yourself to either:<ol>

[*]drink beer
[*]MUD
[*]read books
[*]play D&D
[*]dick around with your computer parts, build a new machine, break it down, reassemble
[*]re-write you .xinitrc file over and over till you find a X-top you're not sick of Image

[/list]
See RL isn't so bad after all Image
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Mar 21, 2001 7:33 am

Ruhr: I envy you.

Corth

[This message has been edited by Corth (edited 03-21-2001).]
Faerwynd
Sojourner

Postby Faerwynd » Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:47 pm

Preach on brother Ruhr. Why oh why did I get married. This whole "wife" thing really is getting in the way of my mudding Image hehe

She's lucky I love her. Or she'd be one of the soon to be popular Sojourn III Widows (See the EQ Widows thread).

Jaeb
Galkar
Sojourner

Postby Galkar » Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:04 pm

Unfortunately, my real life is worse than school, traveling to mexico, vancouver, florida... it all sucks. Plus I work like hell, so I'm tired when I get home, friends always drag me (literally) out of the house.... ugh. At least one is a pretty girl i can hit on....

Galkar
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:48 pm

had a bad dream last night. I was in some class called AD and I hadn't attended all quarter; didn't even know I was signed up. It was week 8 and too late to drop, and finals were next week. And if I failed any class I would be kicked out of school. I basically woke up going 'oshit oshit'.
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Thu Mar 29, 2001 5:26 pm

Nightmare:
I had nightmare last night. I was about to lvl to 50. and UN passed a law MUDS where outlawed, was announced over global...

UN has forced you to delete.
Confirm Delete YES
Shutdown by UN

THOSE BAST....
GF:honey whats wrong. oh nothin dear....
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Thu Mar 29, 2001 8:34 pm

Oi,

No clue how this dream came about, and yes I know that I am quite disturbed, but one time, I had this dream where two nuns got into a fistfight. I just stood by and started laughing.

I once had a mud related dream. For the uh one or two of y'all that actually know me, you remember the highest I ever got was level 40 (I levelled offa killing a magician in the valley of crushk, a level 3 or so mob), so I had never done an astral run or any such stuff. That, however, did not dissuade me from dreaming. It was weird. I ran through this flaming portal type thing and was really really hurt. Then I saw Tia... Only thing is she looked like Bowser from Super Mario Brothers. Not the N64 or even Super Nintendo Bowser. The old old old Super Mario Brothers Bowser. And guess what? I had to jump over her and land on something to drop her into the lava below. How do I know it was Tia? Someone said "wow you killed Tiamat!"

Yes, I am seeking professional help.

-Grungar "Lake Edna or Your Neck of the Woods" Forgefire
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:47 am

I have had weirder dreams since, I think.

Sometimes it is good not to know.

Post more!!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”