DELETIONS

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
sok
Sojourner

DELETIONS

Postby sok » Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:24 am

***Disclaimer: this is not intented/hinting for/to cause people to delete.

Who do u think would have the biggest impact on the game if they deleted themselfs. Everyone would be missed in some way, but who would have the greatest impact. Of course goodies would effect the evils and vice versa. And God's cannot delete themself, so it's only limited to the player base. If u can come up w/ some longer and more extensive the better. i have 8 hrs i need to kill at work.
ShaylaRose
Sojourner

Postby ShaylaRose » Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:21 am

Me! Why, if I deleted myself, it would certainly impact my play here Image

Ironically, while it isn't deletion, I have felt a great emptiness for lack of someone recently. I think that when you have a group of good friends who spend time together, when one is drawn away from the core, you really notice it. Vvar, my knight protector, has recently been drawn away from any play during the hours I am most active, and his absense has certainly been noticable in my little mudding life Image

I think what you will find isn't what you are hunting for. Sure there are leaders, zoners, ressers, dscalers, wellers, etc., out there that have great impact on what is done on a daily basis on Sojourn. However, in the end, the people that are really important to us and dear to our hearts are those we call a true friend (which, for some, I am sure is the same as the leaders, etc.).

In the end, it is an unanswerable question, but what you might find is that it isn't who leads the most, zones the most, has the most, gives the most, etc., but rather who befriends the most Image

Of course, I could be completely wrong :P

Shayla
- Aedyra the Elven Enchantress
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:39 am

I think we would all suffer if God deleted himself.

Yayaril
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:42 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
[BWho do u think would have the biggest impact on the game if they deleted themselfs. [/B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jaeli, of course Image
Only 30 minutes left to kill here Image
Grungar
Sojourner

Postby Grungar » Tue Oct 09, 2001 3:47 am

God can delete Himself? He's omnipotent and invincible. He can do anything He wants. He cannot be destroyed. Parity error. Invalid checksum. Grungar's head will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

- Grungar "Killing Time Again" Forgefire
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:38 am

touk or edak, if they didnt keep killin folks the negative exp continium would be destroyed. (and we all know from star trek that anytime you say continium and destroy in the same sentence... its bad.)
Gindipple
Sojourner

Postby Gindipple » Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:10 am

It depends really, some people like to delete themselves and then rant and rave about it so as to make it more glamorous. But if a well known char deleted and didn't say diddly about it then it would have little impact.

Obviously if a leader gets to the point of deleteing it has the most impact. But leaders are probably the least likely to do so since they have been through thick and thin here.

Most those that delete then rave about it probably delete for some RL reasons anyway. Then go on to make it look like something entirely different for a glory of it.

Personally I think deleting is a silly thing to do since you can't undo it. Or atleast you can't a second time. Image
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:27 pm

after thinking about this subject i come to a conclusion. what was i smoking? this gotta be the lamest topic i have ever thought about. anyways shayla brought some redeeming value to it, so i'm changing the topic. instead of who would be missed the most it's now who do u remember that used to mud on soj that u miss and wish was back.

the big one are my rl friends, tain, taelin and doji (luckily i got doji mudding again)

but some folks i use to group w/ mikar, rika, lyndra. hey if u have info on these folk send me an email i wanna track them down
sok_k@yahoo.com
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:33 pm

Mamoru, he taught me how to play the game.

And out of nowhere last wipe, suddenly he came back and grouped with us and pretty much guilded with us, and then the mud went down and he's gone again.

- Ragorn
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:41 pm

Artolil/Korth. Was fun to group with.

-Todrael
Nitania
Sojourner

Postby Nitania » Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:11 pm

JACYN!

Man, do I miss him. Anybody know where he's at?

Nitania
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:33 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nitania:
<B>JACYN!

Man, do I miss him. Anybody know where he's at?

Nitania</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last I heard, he was playing EQ. Almost never on ICQ, even. And I miss him too Image
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sok:
<B>it's now who do u remember that used to mud on soj that u miss and wish was back.

the big one are my rl friends, tain, taelin and doji (luckily i got doji mudding again)

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good job..now get taelin mudding again Image
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:35 pm

Who else do I miss...Adrii...Xanador, heh. Aedes. Hrmmm, I am sure there are more, can't think of them off the top of my head. And so many whose names I have forgotten Image

[This message has been edited by Vylare (edited 10-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Vylare (edited 10-10-2001).]
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Tue Oct 09, 2001 10:40 pm

There are a few people that I miss the most on this mud. The first is my mentor, Gorsh, who took a newbie under his wing, introduced him to his gang, and taught the ropes. We had many adventures together, along with another pair of friends that I miss, Khamul and Kor Fallenbone ImageAnother person I miss is Tellaerian.... Silverast's "brother". Just a random person I helped one day, which turned into a friendship which spawned many years, but alas over the past 2 years I have lost touch with him as well.
Other people I miss are random old people from Eye Aeternum, like Laerie, Deidrit, Zenak, Kyntara, Koryna, Kalsor etc. Agreiver remember when me, you and Khajja went to meet the Sojournites at Rutgers ? Image
Zouve
Sojourner

Postby Zouve » Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:41 am

Who do I miss...

The little outcast community back in Soj1. Saryio, Hakabat, Clartok, Knetzar and a few others who huddled together down in Baldur's Gate and got to learn what a kick it could be to roll with the trolls. (Sok was there too! I really miss being OC! I got to learn that there is life outside of WD!)

I also miss Mikar, who used to take me on zone groups when I was a level 38 druid (read: completely useless). I got to see a lot because of him.

Dican I miss. He used to have a pretty regular mid-morning (PST) Brass group in which I was a regular.

And many more people like Athelas (who peeks in now and again), Rythos, and a whole host of evils who were really cool when I was first OC and thought it was a bad thing!

Zouve (If I mentioned you and you play under a different name, say hello already!)
Xyd
Sojourner

Postby Xyd » Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:38 pm

I miss Rylandir (and his alts) and his manner of speaking.

I miss Gorsh and his "Hey, this has never been tried. Let's try it" attitude.

I miss Kurz and his good attitude toward newbies. He CR'ed my young elven butt from the Automaton without question.

I miss Morianthis and his silly ways. (*poke Nil*)

I miss Meclin and his drunken mudding.

.xyd
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:44 pm

I miss Denier!

One time when Nepenthia and Nokie were on their way to the moonshae islands via the ship, something happened and the ship poofed, so we were stuck in the middle of the trackless sea somewhere and couldn't move since "You need a ship to travel across the ocean!"

So Deneir poofs in and makes room emotes about sharks coming and stuff, it was great fun and he was always a good sport and fun about everything!

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers
Liran
Sojourner

Postby Liran » Wed Oct 10, 2001 4:11 pm

*Hi5* Nokie
I miss Denier too.
Doing the unthinkable things we did with the crowd we ran with: Croltar, Felia, Gorsh, Glaron, Cisa..

Going even further back: Demonessa/Demantra, Cenna, Ilyanna..

-L
thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Wed Oct 10, 2001 4:17 pm

Waza da monk.. he taught me how to play here with my first conji.
nuf said.
taelin
Sojourner

Postby taelin » Wed Oct 10, 2001 5:09 pm

Heh, Tellaerin, man he was a good guy, one of the best roll-with-the-punches happy-go-lucky mages I've ever known.

Cylia/Aevanthal is deeply missed as are Jilael/Vadicus and Valona.

What about Elisheva, heh she was worth some laughs.

I miss Dlur, Glaron, Mithlin, Hadjan and all the other great tanks of their time for being the support and strength for so many groups without any of the political/social crap.

Mamoru and the crayon girls... damn we need more running gags like that. Come to think of it we need more girls like that too hehe.

And as for EQ players well damn I could go on for pages of names who would be great to have back. If we got half of them back I'd bet most would follow. All the same good luck.

And my other oldtimer bards... Nokie its good to have you back, but Jaeb, Nepenthia, Trilca, and Altheria are either hiding or EQing! Not to mention *cough*Milarnt*cough* and all his other more notable personas.

Taelin, finally loosing some of his memory (thankfully) otherwise this post could have been a LOT longer.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:10 pm

Amen Nokie.. Deneir was the best. Once, after a particular long rant/whine/suggestion I wrote on Toril that Mystra brushed off with a one-line response, Deneir summoned me up. He went step by step with me and told me exactly what was feasible at the time, what was not, and why. That "lecture" gave me a much greater insight into how the MUD worked and why the staff could sometimes come across as callous and uncaring. In an era of threats and sitebans, my helmet is off to the god who had some patience with me and showed me what was what.

- Ragorn
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:13 pm

Yeah, Deneir was really cool. Image
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gindipple:
<B>It depends really, some people like to delete themselves and then rant and rave about it so as to make it more glamorous. But if a well known char deleted and didn't say diddly about it then it would have little impact.

Obviously if a leader gets to the point of deleteing it has the most impact. But leaders are probably the least likely to do so since they have been through thick and thin here.

Most those that delete then rave about it probably delete for some RL reasons anyway. Then go on to make it look like something entirely different for a glory of it.

Personally I think deleting is a silly thing to do since you can't undo it. Or atleast you can't a second time. Image</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

really ? weird, most times I read messages they deleted because of RL and went out of their way to state that.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zouve:
<B>Who do I miss...

The little outcast community back in Soj1. Saryio, Hakabat, Clartok, Knetzar and a few others who huddled together down in Baldur's Gate and got to learn what a kick it could be to roll with the trolls. (Sok was there too! I really miss being OC! I got to learn that there is life outside of WD!)

I also miss Mikar, who used to take me on zone groups when I was a level 38 druid (read: completely useless). I got to see a lot because of him.

Dican I miss. He used to have a pretty regular mid-morning (PST) Brass group in which I was a regular.

And many more people like Athelas (who peeks in now and again), Rythos, and a whole host of evils who were really cool when I was first OC and thought it was a bad thing!

Zouve (If I mentioned you and you play under a different name, say hello already!)
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rar! Saryio I have not seen in a *looooong* time. Knetzar was recently spotted kicking it as a rogue; and hrm, sok has continued to r0x0r. Oh and where is Nerzul?
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Oct 11, 2001 7:03 am

Nerzul is on basternae, I have his ICQ if you want it.
Rethan
Sojourner

Postby Rethan » Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zouve:
<B>

I also miss Mikar, who used to take me on zone groups when I was a level 38 druid (read: completely useless). I got to see a lot because of him!</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you probably died a lot too then? Image

I remember a "fun" jot run lead by Mikar:

(Group ported to astral and everyone enters, Mikar loses link or laggs or something similar)

Demogorgon enters from the south.
OUCH!
OUCH!
YIKES! Another hit like that....
Group spank.....

The End.

- Rethan
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:19 pm

Hrmm..

Well I miss my mentor, vhelnir, the best sorceror I ever played with.

I miss dolaf and melkor, who I have also lost touch with irl. I miss aradune, particularly the times when I mistook him for a tank Image I miss Vlorm cause hes just about the funniest guy ever and had absolutely *no* respect for authority! Gbiran/Strond for being solid. Sarkhon, who I still run into from time to time, cause hes pure common sense. Tol for sacraficing for the group and being a kickass warrior.

Hrmm, yah Ill put in a vote for Mikar. His presence on the mud made it a richer place.. even if I did have to call directory assistance in ohio to find his phone number so I could call him up and plead with him not to void with the !rent key needed to cr 10 corpses Image

Jilael also gets a vote, and his ogre friend who's name I forgot. We figured out swarm together (after dizahk who kept it a secret).

Hrmm, Kanthas even though he was a prick. The evils sure could use a barb leader again at this time...

I know I'm missing lots of people.. heh.

Last, Riknor, solid cleric and easygoing fun guy.

Corth.
Aedarton
Sojourner

Postby Aedarton » Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:24 pm

I miss Jacyn.
Zogur
Sojourner

Postby Zogur » Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:36 pm

I miss Tali/Bozuul, Kilmaria and Jebu. Many others, but too many to remember all.

Surprised to see Rethan posting here... Have not seen you on the mud much, bro... I miss grouping with you and the russion crew...

One that I am sure everyone misses: Shabay

Nuf said.

Zogur/Kryga/Krob
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:47 am

Someone I forgot to mention. Tol. who OC cuz I needed someone to rescue me when I went evil.
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:51 am

OMG, I forgot Varia. There are just toooo many people to miss Image
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Fri Oct 12, 2001 3:16 am

Varia has been on a little bit. Wasn't for sure, but she pulled out the fish and whacked me, so yup was her.

For me Lur and Kianna. They both we so very nice to a tag-along.
Gulraex
Sojourner

Postby Gulraex » Fri Oct 12, 2001 5:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ragorn:
<B>Mamoru, he taught me how to play the game.

And out of nowhere last wipe, suddenly he came back and grouped with us and pretty much guilded with us, and then the mud went down and he's gone again.

- Ragorn</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mamoru....now thats a name I remember from my days. Mamoru helped me when I was trying to be an elf caster, but that went bust so I went back to the good ole hack and slash and he stood by me.
I also remember Wurhola, my old zerker female counterpart. We started playing bout the same sime and when zerkers went bye bye, she made another character and I forgot her name.
I wonder where they've gone. *sniff*

Gulraex Swiftboar (Barbarian) stands here.
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Fri Oct 12, 2001 10:59 pm

TURXX!!! Image

[This message has been edited by Turxx (edited 10-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Turxx (edited 10-12-2001).]
Altan
Sojourner

Postby Altan » Sun Oct 14, 2001 8:07 pm

Funny how this turned topics, I think it's cool tho. Image

Folks I miss. hmm..

Jansha for her tells, and always plonking me. Image

Duard cause we'd try anything, and die doing it, but what a blast that was.

Gbiran/Strond cause he was a great guy, plus the first person I regularly grouped with.

Gontak, sheesh, I dunno what happened to him, me him and Gbiran were a terror tho. Image

Vadicus, just cause I liked following him, he sometimes even knew what he was doing! grin.

Drabyl, cause he led the BEST spanks!

Corth, tho he's still around I don't get to group with him, but he was/is one of the more unselfish players i've ever grouped with, would cr for hours if needed.

Trogar for all the runs when we'd be outta spells and heals and he'd always ask "Trogar group-says 'got enough for this guy? ok, go!'. umm.. no heals? *grin*
hmm.. reading that makes me think at least I learned how to conserve spells. Not like Sok tho.. "tell sok you here?" *laugh*

Clangeddin, I haven't seen him this wipe but I sure miss the "Beer me!".

enough outta me, I still play, but I do miss the old fun times when nothing was about dying or eq, was about laughing your ass off.

Altan
Trogar
Sojourner

Postby Trogar » Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:18 am

after thinking about this subject i come to a conclusion. what was i smoking? this gotta be the lamest topic i have ever thought about.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sok.. do something LAME?!?! NEVER!!!

Heheh. Anyhoo, no one is bigger then the game. No one player, no one leader. If you look at the history of the mud, people come and people go. Usually groups revolve around a leader (two if you are lucky), and when a leader quits, either some one else steps up, or the group dies and the people eventually form up under another leader several months down the road.

No one is bigger then the game.

Troggie
Trogar
Sojourner

Postby Trogar » Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Corth:
I miss Vlorm cause hes just about the funniest guy ever and had absolutely *no* respect for authority! Gbiran/Strond for being solid. Sarkhon, who I still run into from time to time, cause hes pure common sense. Tol for sacraficing for the group and being a kickass warrior.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ROFL* Yea I miss those guys too.

Personally, I think Strond was by far one of the best non-"high profile" player on Soj. The guy knew his stuff. He did so much for me and helped us out of so many difficult situations.

Trogar
Mplor
Sojourner

Postby Mplor » Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:15 pm

If this is a tribute thread, then I gotta say I miss Kloin & Proky, Elisheva, Slif, and Lnarb. If ya knew em, you prolly know why. Back in the day when you didn't want to die in the tunnels beneath WD because necros would animate your equipped corpse, Kloin set me up with my first TS ring. Lnarb gave me a dagger of something from Myranthea (1d4 2dam!), Slif introduced me to Varia, Proky ran the only guild I ever joined, and Elisheva was one good reason why the Sisterhood was always so highly considered. Oh yeah, Slif and Lnarb also introduced me to Sojourn irl. Image
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:41 pm

Cough cough Lnarb plays here now Image
Cerlayne
Sojourner

Postby Cerlayne » Mon Oct 15, 2001 9:39 pm

hrmm lets see.... dhearick .. the sweetes man i ever met on a mud.. any mud... and of course waza.. any who knew him misses him.. turt.. the nekkid ranger... shudder... vlorm and strond.. both kickass people and players... altren and our late night gab sessions... tisron for always making me smile and tirus for always being able to make me laugh.. altho i see him on at times.. and of course blaithe... altho it's hard to miss hubby i do miss the few times we could play at the same time... there are too many to list...

Cerly
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:42 am

Oh heheh Proky, can't believe I forgot him. I was one of the three little Angras Monks that went on to be a big part of Toril. The others were Diac and Mplor heheh. Anyway, it looked like Proky had so much fun doing the sorceror thing on our guild runs that it contributed to my choice later on to try playing a sorc. The rest is history.

Anyway, Proky must have done something right, because those noobs he dragged around on guild eq runs (deco, tg, cloak of shadows, rar!) went on to lead Tiamat, invasion, roots, and just about everything else on the mud.

Corth
Trogar
Sojourner

Postby Trogar » Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:40 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mplor:
If this is a tribute thread, then I gotta say I miss Kloin & Proky, Elisheva,</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Elisheva did pop in on soj3. She was being a major dickhead though. She'd hint at who she was, but then denied it. It got annoying so we just didn't bother her.

All in all, Elisheva/Kalphia was a really good mudder. Fun too.

Trogar
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:10 am

Gotta give shout-outs to Mplor (don't waste any more time posting - go exp!), Dizahk, Plutic and Jansha, Aerlinn, Ilshadrial, and Varia. Sojourn is not the same without you.
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:16 am

Who I miss:
Aradune
Gogan
Grunthar
Zira
Glaron/Nangar/Serrala
Tadra
Marda
Marell/Sasdor
Marforp
Gantoris
Dican
Vandent
Dugmaren
Deneir
Shar
Tempus
...and pretty much everyone else I used to group with in Dark Alliance in '95, and everyone I grouped with all the time that doesn't play anymore....especially those that made me laugh.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Wed Oct 17, 2001 2:18 am

Wow, reading through this and just seeing a lot of names kinda makes ya remember a lot of good times on the MUD.

Wasn't it Vlorm who lead Vault, then claimed all of the eq and said he was rp'ing evil? Still can laugh at that.

You had to love Tirus, he didn't take anybody's crap.

I know Mplor plays, but I don't ever get a chance to group with him. He was leading roots, and I, as a smaller cleric, was sitting around in Anna's cottage, and yet he still let me come. I became a semi-regular in his groups, and ended up winning a belt of my own on our seventh run (granted, he gave me seven bids).

Mikar, who gave me my first shot at Tiamat. However, it was a LOT of peoples' first shot at Tiamat, and it was a failure of a trip. I finally went to bed at 6:00 in the morning.

Kanthas, who had a thick candy shell, but on the inside he was a very generous person, and always willing to help.

Shabay, whom I did not know well, but had a reputation bad enough to where I would never be remembered as the worst cleric around.

Bridin, a great person, a great friend, and gave us a great laugh when she hit the wrong variable and worded from Thyrm instead of silenced.

Corth, who also still plays, but is always available for any reason. Be it advice, a leader, or a dangerous CR. He would throw himself into any zone to help anyone even though he would often end up with two or three corpses of his own.

Tol, one of the great warriors of Toril. He always made any group a bit more entertaining.

Anybody miss Grenan? :P

There are so many more, but I'm at a loss at the moment.

Glorishan
Astansus
Sojourner

Postby Astansus » Wed Oct 17, 2001 11:33 am

Proky started playing duris again so he's not all gone Mplor.

Cheers
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Wed Oct 17, 2001 1:05 pm

gorgaxx!!
olga
just about every evl from last whpe :P my ceybords fuged
Tovar
Sojourner

Postby Tovar » Wed Oct 17, 2001 2:08 pm

Since the thread seems to have gone the way of "who do we miss" I'll throw in my lot...I miss Mordanya and Rika. If anyone still keeps in touch with either tell 'em to get their butts back here!!
Glaman
Sojourner

Postby Glaman » Wed Oct 17, 2001 8:49 pm

Hey targsk, who doesnt miss those people. Zira was a huge help to me as far as a shaman goes when i was just a weeee pup. I must say though that Zooka was by far the most helpful person i have ever met. Cool person too. Wish i knew how to get in touch with her. Kanthas was always helpful to me as well. why, i dont know, but he was. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, let me know. would at least like to drop a line and say hey. Too many people on here to just start naming names. hell, i would probably end up forgetting more then what people knew. hehehe. To this day im still getting people sending me the "hey man, good to see you. i used to be <enter name here>" and i would be like ok....vaguly remember but hello.

watch out, Glaman is coming.

Glaman Empty Head.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”