for the elves

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
moritheil
Sojourner

for the elves

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:38 pm

I hate to aggrandize in this manner, but if you're elven and can preserve corpses, mine's lying at CC. I lost a circle this morning and thus am more concerned than usual with getting a res. If everyone can just throw about 2 hrs worth of preserve onto it, I'm sure it will last until I finally find a resser. Thanks! =)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled staring-at-a-cathode-ray-tube.
Turxx
Sojourner

Postby Turxx » Fri Oct 12, 2001 11:21 pm

rofl thats pretty funny, did it work?

i got something for the elves too, here take these seasonings and cover youself with them, im gunna build a fire under this big black cauldren of water so you can have a nice warm bath, when you get out i promiss youll smell good enough to eat Image
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Turxx:
[B]rofl thats pretty funny, did it work?

B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elves r0x0r. Elves are like the goodie version of evils in terms of their coherency and eq-handing-out. That pcorpse has been around since about this time last week. Elves rule.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Oct 22, 2001 7:06 pm

got ressed today; that's well over a week, more like 2 weeks.

yeah elves!
Vylare
Sojourner

Postby Vylare » Mon Oct 22, 2001 8:04 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by moritheil:
Elves r0x0r. Elves are like the goodie version of evils in terms of their coherency and eq-handing-out. That pcorpse has been around since about this time last week. Elves rule.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to agree 100% with this, elves do rOxOr Image It is great to be elven and part of the elf family Image

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”