Bards!

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
Kobei
Sojourner

Bards!

Postby Kobei » Sun Aug 26, 2001 2:38 pm

Ok...gonna post and ask Are there any changes for bards coming? I heard all the talk but haven't seen anything, with Kia screwing bards with the eq restrics, and whoever coded the stutter probability making them stutter about 90 % more than they used to, bards are really crappy about now, I've been patient, but I'm tired of hearing "at high levels Bards rock" guess what I'm low level and it seems to me that EVERY other class at low level has some redeeming quality...except bards...anyway I'm just looking for something to look forward to, thanks for letting me vent Image

Kobei, stuttering,no singing,fool! Image
Lyt
Sojourner

Postby Lyt » Sun Aug 26, 2001 4:21 pm

Even at higher levels currently they still suck. At least don't feel as bad because you are not the only class that does Image

Lyt
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Aug 26, 2001 8:00 pm

There are many changes coming for Bards - look for a post in the Dev News forum within the next few days.

------------------
<B>Shevarash -- Code Forger of Sojourn3
</B>
Kobei
Sojourner

Postby Kobei » Sun Aug 26, 2001 8:11 pm

THANK YOU Shev...thats all I really wanted...just a tiny morsel Image

Kobei...the hopefull,nonsinging stuttering fool!
Kobei
Sojourner

Postby Kobei » Mon Sep 17, 2001 12:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shevarash:
<B>There are many changes coming for Bards - look for a post in the Dev News forum within the next few days.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
?????????

Kobei
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Wed Sep 19, 2001 9:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shevarash:
<B>There are many changes coming for Bards - look for a post in the Dev News forum within the next few days.

Maybe he shoulda said "next few months"
I was gonna say years, but didn't wanna be cruel.
*shrug*

-F*cking Caedym

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:05 am

I'm still working on bards, lots of changes are in the mix, its just taking me some time to regenerate a bunch of code (lost my HD).

When I get some free time, I'll outline the changes on the dev board so you can see. Please continue to be patient, I appreciate it.

-Gargamel

------------------

Gargauth the Outcast
Kobei
Sojourner

Postby Kobei » Sun Oct 28, 2001 9:27 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gargamel:
<B>I'm still working on bards, lots of changes are in the mix, its just taking me some time to regenerate a bunch of code (lost my HD).

When I get some free time, I'll outline the changes on the dev board so you can see. Please continue to be patient, I appreciate it.

-Gargamel

Hola peeps, am wondering about Bards, I'm still waiting patiently for a little news on the dev forum but no luck, I hope that there's something being done. I hate thinking that you guys downgraded the most underpowered class in sojourn with no thoughts about how to bring them back to the fun loving toril days Image

Kobei
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:19 am

Kobei! w00t! Whatcha doing?

Everyone - support your local bards!

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”