marco/polo

Archive of the Sojourn3 General Discussion Forum.
moritheil
Sojourner

marco/polo

Postby moritheil » Wed Feb 07, 2001 3:57 am

haha Jenera... I remember your lickings, corpses, etc... (mostly because I'd be up at some odd hour and I'd be one of the few pressers in wd). Your mention of "Marco! Polo!" reminds me of the time I decided to use summon to facilitate a friend's CR.

This took place years ago. Said character was a gnome and had to run N to WD, only to find those pesky gates closed. He was also apparently late for an engagement in RL. I did forget, memmed summon, ... and fizzled on a naked character. Well, I decided to forget more and mem multiple summons... all of which failed, one of them generating a shadow (that was bad) which chased me for a bit. Finally, we figured out that the zone of S WD didn't exactly start where I remembered it starting. (whap self) I shouted 'Marco!' and got no response. Moving more rooms down south, I shouted 'Marco!' By this point a lot of time had been wasted and he wasn't exactly a happy camper.

Thippimble tells you '@#$%ing Polo.'

*To this day, I remember that response.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Feb 07, 2001 4:00 am

<h2>DOH</h2>

didn't mean to start a new topic... Whoops! Sorry, I'm in an altered state of mind here.
Tilandal
Sojourner

Postby Tilandal » Wed Feb 07, 2001 4:11 am

Get a grip man!!

College is taking its tole on you. Stay away from those frat parties.

J/K

you can delete the post if you want. Use the edit button.

[This message has been edited by Tilandal (edited 02-07-2001).]
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Thu Mar 01, 2001 7:46 pm

haha Til you coming back as a ranger? Good to see ya.

Return to “S3 General Discussion Archive”