making skills higher

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!

making skills higher

Postby guest » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:32 pm

If a skill is based on an attribute, and that particular attribute is really low, will the skill its based on raise slower? So if dodge is based on agility and you have horrible agility, will it raise just the same rate as if it were perfect agility?
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:53 pm

I'm not an expert or anything, but I have noticed that my skills (as a warrior) seem to notch faster when the dependant attribute is higher.

For example, I can't notch dual wield to save my life because my dexterity is only 86, but bash, shieldpunch etc. notch much faster.

Note: It could be relativity that is causing me to think this. When shieldpunching, etc. I have to type a command, when dual wielding it just seems to take FOREVER of standing there swinging two sticks around.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:34 am

also considering that the notches are in different places... dual wield is maxed at what 50 for a warrior? where as bash is at 99...
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:41 pm

I wouldn't know where dual wield maxes. . .mine is at 21 :)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:51 pm

dual wield (very good) (89)
(not maxxed yet)

Skill caps are still dependant on class
Kallinar goes MOO
Confucious say: He who walk around with hand in pocket feel kockie all day.

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”