damage and hitrolls

Stuck? Have a question? Ask here!

damage and hitrolls

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:13 pm

not sure how to ask. does hitroll help you connect with bash or backstab? and does damage roll get added to bash and shieldpunch damage? what about bodyslam too?
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:12 pm

I could be wrong, but I think its the attribute connected with the skill as well as the skill level that determines how well the skills connect.
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'

Re: damage and hitrolls

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:37 pm

Anonymous wrote:not sure how to ask. does hitroll help you connect with bash or backstab? and does damage roll get added to bash and shieldpunch damage? what about bodyslam too?

Backstab:
I am fairly sure that in order to make a successful backstab then you have to make a to hit roll. Backstab itself is a multiplyer, so the more damage you would do the bigger the backstab.

Bash:
The most important factor with bash is how heavy the shield is. Besides that strength can matter, but you almost need to be an ogre to see that. Besides having a heavy shield then try to find some spiked ones, they do more bash damage. When mob is lying down they take a multiplyer damage, so here damage also matters.

I have no idea about bodyslam.

Return to “NHC: New Player Help”