Mounts

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Remarrih
Sojourner

Mounts

Postby Remarrih » Sat Feb 08, 2003 8:05 am

I had a little idea about mounts, nothing major, more like some utility skills. I was dragging someones corpse and thought about it would be nice if I could just sling the corpse up on my charger and lead it out. Basically just saving your feet some work. Then I thought how about being able to buy like sadle bags to put on your horse so you could put some things in em. This wouldn't have to be extremely large, just some extra space to carry stuff. Also this wouldn't have to be something you can use for extra storage when quitting. I dunno how you would code this so you still get it back if a crash happens, but I'm lookin at it for just carry a few minor things, not to have 10 chargers in the stable with stuff saved on em. I also got to thinkin somewhere done the road it be kinda cool to have horse equipment for your mount (saddle, briddle ect.). Just a few pieces, and have like maybe extra moves/hps or better chance of charging, or more damage ect. I guess that may throw things out of balance at present but just something to think about. The first two things though are nothing overpowering, and add a nice touch of realism.

:twisted: Remarrih
kanenan
Sojourner

Postby kanenan » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:56 pm

i agree with you here!

give #petname bag;order #petname get all bag;order #petname wear all;pet #petname //// ////order #petname rem all;order #petname pu all bag;order #petname drop bag;get bag;SIGH;stable #petname

innate tame mount :
why can only one attempt to innate tame a mount be made per day?

everyone can summon pets, anytime. i'll say for rangers, everyone snickering at me saying that we are a soloist class, get used to not grouping, well? a horse sounds decent to me. hey.. theres no horses on evermeet? i heard in very ancient lore, that elven horses were very desirable. it would be cool to score a mount out htere somewheres like this one :

A wild horse is grazing here, keeping a watchful eye on you.

look horse

It is a beautiful looking bay-colored animal, standing 15 hands, with a
silky brown coat and black mane and tail. Its powerful front legs and well-
muscled chest indicate that this horse can probably run quite fast.
A wild horse is in excellent condition.

i like that watchful eye. its an alert horse.., can run fast. but i cant even try to tame it? master of nature, needs to be able to xplore said nature.
and a great fighter almost always has a greet steed.

upgradeupgrade and away!

Moritheil group-says ' Whgat are we upto now, 38 pcorpses?'

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”