Losing eq from Dragon breath

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Hatan
Sojourner

Losing eq from Dragon breath

Postby Hatan » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:51 pm

Everyone know that losing eq from breath sucks and usually you lose it when you wander around the world and end up on a dragon nuking your eq at TP.

Could it be an idea to change the code so if you don't have prot you don't lose eq anymore but the damage done by the breath is very high? I know right now you get less damage from breath if you are using prot.. but instead of having the ration 250hp/150hp (without/with) put it like 500/150.

So yes people will still absolutly get prot when fighting dragon but won't lose eq wen wandering into a dragon that is not supposed to be there.

Good idea?
Baikalisan
Sojourner

Postby Baikalisan » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:58 pm

i've actually lost a few things to dragon breath, but to tell ya the truth i think it should stay how it is, that in itself right now is the only reason to wear prots...

Wear full prots all the time and then you never have to worry about it. So what you lose a few hits or hit points... if you are creative and check the eq out there mix and match until your full prots chances are you wont miss much of anything..
Baikalisan Terrorforge - Valsharess Elg'caress -
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:48 pm

I honestly can't believe this is still an issue. The increase in protection items in the game this wipe has increased about 300%. Getting protections before used to be a pain in the butt, and were actually on only some of the more uber items. Now they've been thrown on everything. Dragon breath is one of the only ways to take equipment out of the game. I don't see why they should be nerfed even more.

Twinshadow
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
kanenan
Sojourner

Postby kanenan » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:53 pm

such is reality. you drive yer car off a cliff and into an ocean because you werent looking, well, SEE ya car.

watch that curve next time when yer on foot, oh, and lay off the sauce!
stuff.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”