Airy Water Modification

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Kegor
Sojourner

Airy Water Modification

Postby Kegor » Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:46 am

This spell should be slightly modified to support air for all places where this might be useful. My best example would be the Plane of Smoke. Would be nice to enter there and just have the enchanter cast a spell so that people could gather themselves or what not. You could rename the spell "Air Pocket" or something of the like. Well you get the idea.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:27 pm

On that note, how about allowing archery to work when Airy Water is cast in a water room... :roll:

Twinshadow
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:32 pm

Both great ideas. It also made me think of something; how about an enchanter spell that would temporarily put ground in a !ground room? Would solve those dragging corpses out of brass/clouds problems...
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:35 pm

thanuk wrote:Both great ideas. It also made me think of something; how about an enchanter spell that would temporarily put ground in a !ground room? Would solve those dragging corpses out of brass/clouds problems...

More a druid's job than an enchanter's, methinks. But then, so is the airy water spell imho.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:38 pm

No! No! No! Give em to Necros! :D We're the biggest corpse draggers of em all! We drag even when you all are sleepin!

:wink:

Yeah, That'd be neat if airy water became air pocket and worked on all kinds of different planes =^)

Thanuk, we don't need ground to bash, you just need to be Thanukilixxilaxxiraal. The Levitating bashing squid barbarian pimp! :mrgreen:

-LL
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:42 pm

Llaaldara wrote:NoThanuk, we don't need ground to bash, you just need to be Thanukilixxilaxxiraal. The Levitating bashing squid barbarian pimp! :mrgreen:

-LL

He's already slimy, does that count?
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:14 pm

Ashiwi wrote:
Llaaldara wrote:The Levitating bashing squid barbarian pimp!

He's already slimy, does that count?

That ain't enough. I've seen him levitate and bash, and we all know he's a barbarian pimp, but he can't be a squid 'cause he's only got two, um, tentacles. No, no! It's not what you think! I had to loot and drag his corpse once.

I've probably said too much.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”