Wither

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Wither

Postby Yayaril » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:47 pm

8)

How about this spell be adjusted slightly so that the movement drain portion of it can stack. As it is now, it allows you to up the foe's armor class to hit them easier- but it also drains some movement, but not enough to really matter. It would be great if you could cast it enough times that the foe actually couldn't run away or follow folks.
Dezzex
Sojourner

Postby Dezzex » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:03 pm

That *would* be nifty.
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:18 pm

I feel that allowing wither movement hindering abilities to stack would infringe upon the staple class of halfling and gnome anklebiters. Were it not for these heroic anklebiters, clinging tenaciously to the ankles of their foes, surely their group members would have been tracked down and killed with due progress. Allowing Necromancers and Lichs to hinder the movement of mobs would only cause the Anklebiter class to be downtrodden upon and feeling left somewhat useless.

Also I feel that those necropheliac practicioners of the arcane would only use this ability to "twink" stuff, which would surely encroach upon the scores of people wielding entangling staves, or those twinkish warriors using the bash command to keep mobs on the ground so they cannot flee.

Down with undead! Free our Anklebiters!
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv
*~~~~~~~~~~*
"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:40 pm

8)

I think Dlur's silly post makes my idea sound even better!
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:27 pm

Silly post? I thought your post was silly. I was trying to be serious. I'm confused.
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv

*~~~~~~~~~~*

"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:08 pm

I'm hurt.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”