Aging

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Eilorn
Sojourner

Aging

Postby Eilorn » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:30 pm

I know most of you won't care, but, could you have aging tied to playing time, rather than calendar time? For the occaisional player this'd be a boost because our characters wouldn't become rocking chair jockies sitting in the inn. I have a level 18 paladin that's in his 70's... he's obviously not going to get to 19.

Eilorn
Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually there's just the hard way.
-- Buffy, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:10 pm

Is this really that big of a deal? Any necro with major rejuv can cure your woes in a few minutes flat.
old depok
Sojourner

Postby old depok » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:14 pm

Pali's can't get rejuv from necros and liches. There is however a rejuv scroll out there somewhere.

Ask around in the pali family
Glarec
Sojourner

Postby Glarec » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:36 pm

yes there are rejuv quests out there, but i highly doubt any low lvl could even get to the quest mobs more or less completing the quests. i guess that's just one downside of playing a paly/ranger.

old depok wrote:Pali's can't get rejuv from necros and liches. There is however a rejuv scroll out there somewhere.

Ask around in the pali family
Treladian
Sojourner

Postby Treladian » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:13 pm

Rangers can get rejuved actually. We don't have the immunity to aging from ghost mobs so we have to deal with it like everyone else. Still, it is annoying to have to rely on another person to take care of something that only really affects you and not a group you're in.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”