newbie boot camp

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Deltin
Sojourner

newbie boot camp

Postby Deltin » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:50 pm

perhaps once the changes settle down, some of the experienced players would offer to hold a newbie session of sorts. basically at a specified date and time a person of a specific class would hold a training class for newbies of the same class who where interested, this could include handy dandy triggers the proper use of skills and spells, how to practice skills, other helpful tips and tricks. This by no means should be used to gear up the newbies. Ideas welcome.
Dugmaren
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Dugmaren » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:44 pm

This is actually quite rewarding, I've done it a bunch and if time permits will continue to do so. Would heartily recommend others doing the same.

-Touk
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:30 am

i sure hope tanks don't play like touk. hitall hitall hitall hitall drink tankard drink tankard
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:05 pm

this would be great even some of the players that arent so new to the mud could attend these sessions and learn some...ive been playing for about ayear now and still have alot to learn about that classes i play
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Rew Wolfblade
Sojourner

Postby Rew Wolfblade » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:50 pm

I would love this...

as most of you know (especially the people I drive crazy) I am quite new even though, I have made it past 30 lvl.

I could show everyone the correct way to die....

opps... shit... lost again.... whats that...
damn.... ouch.... druid!!!!!!!!!!

Rew

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”