amolol
Sojourner

new warrior skill

Postby amolol » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:43 am

this would be after headbutt mebbe at lvl 50 kinda like a bonus

name: counter
type: reflexive
agressive: very

counter alows a warriro to counter suck attacks such as kick bash and headbutt with the same attack.

the two actions will either cancel each other out or double the affacts of the person who makes the weaker roll (will explain in next paragraph).such as whoever looses the bash roll will get double the lag who ever misses the kick roll takes double damage and takes extra lag(possibly a broken leg?...no? ok) and same with headbutt (except the broken skull part)

only the person who is tanking may use counter in order to do this one would hafto roll to see if they can make the counter or not then roll for if he blocks it fully or partially (like with the new combat code) if the attack is sucsessfully countered then the mob takes some rather harsh consequenses if it is only a partial block then the person who countered take s the consequenses if misses the person who countered takes 1 round of lag and the person being headbutted kicked bash takes the damage and lake from the attack. i fully expect many complaints wether they are written or not and for the gods to just say poop on you and flush my idea down the toilet but ohwell it took up a bit of my free time
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:50 am

There were many similar ideas tossed around and discussed in various threads on this BBS several months back.
And lots of potentially cool warrior/melee skill ideas were brought up.

I beleive the admin have checked all such ideas aout, and may consider them for future implementation, of course all depending on overall game and class balance.
BEER
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:49 am

Thanuk has an innate skill that allows him to counter suck attacks already.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:34 pm

Ragorn wrote:Thanuk has an innate skill that allows him to counter suck attacks already.

It works great on your mom.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”