Roller Idea

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Roller Idea

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:22 pm

Would it be bad if you could switch what you rolled in one stat with another one? I dont know how many times I've gotten the roll I needed but I had one stat out of place.... in my opinion would make the roller easier without having to raise the %'s of 'good' or better rolls.

Just a thought.

-Talsor :shock:
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:06 pm

I would like to spend the majority of my life trying to roll a good character. Let's make it impossible to roll anything good in under 6 hours. Oh wait, it does that. Well, yeah. Autoroller is my friend. I think this is a cool idea, but people seriously like the idea of diversifying stats. While it's true that some may still have different stats, people usually know what to go for and roll till they get it. Since rolling is nothing but letting the program go to work as is, I'm thinking this is a good idea.

I'm tired so I'll sum up my bs. The roller is set-up like it is to encourage people to have varied stats and play unelite characters. People get autorollers and get elite characters anyway. Why bother making it harder. Implement Talsor's idea.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”