Add this!

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Glaman
Sojourner

Add this!

Postby Glaman » Thu Feb 01, 2001 2:53 am

Put monks back in the game!
Put Orcs in the game, and allow them to basically be the "humans" of the underdark.

Glaman returns to the den in which he has hybernated for 2 years.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2001 3:52 am

The horse called "monk" has been beaten and buried. According to previous post I doubt you'll ever see it again. As for the orcs, I like it . . . it'll give ogres something to smack around and trolls something to chew on.

Rho
Zortan
Sojourner

Postby Zortan » Thu Feb 01, 2001 4:39 am

Monk Bad.
Orc Good. --but put them in a town like SS not in the UD plz.. us deepdwellers dont like the smell...
-Z
Cirath Uruxx Kalith etc
Sojourner

Postby Cirath Uruxx Kalith etc » Thu Feb 01, 2001 9:57 pm

Orc Good. --but put them in a town like SS not in the UD plz.. us deepdwellers dont like the smell...

Orcs sound nifty... but they wouldnt make very good "humans of the evil side" closer to dwarves or barbies really since they are to dumb to be mages

and they would me more appropriate on the surface anyway

i think it would be cool to see either goblins or kobolds (kinda like evil little halflings) just cause i like the idea of loaying an anoying little rat :)

*yip! yip!*

Cir
Malikite
Sojourner

Postby Malikite » Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:07 pm

There is nothing wrong with Monks - IF they are balanced properly ... you need them to have more AC restrict ... more Weight Restrict so they can wear minimul EQ - but still have good hitting power - and lower thier EQ slots .. like a Monk with Loose Necklace Beads would impede thier ability to properly use Martial arts without getting sumwhat messed up ..(not really but good to balance) lower abilities like Chants - or make em harder to Obtain - have to learn em from a Great Monk Master or sumptin - Grand Master of Flowers so they are in D&D1
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:12 am

Monks don't fit in the setting the gods are trying to create. This horse has been beat 1000x and it is D E A D.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:25 am

It's dead, Jim.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”