Consent

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Dalar
Sojourner

Consent

Postby Dalar » Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:37 pm

Would be great if we had the following:

make consent in a Green group color so people who don't have client-side triggers can see.

add a message saying that you just lost a person's consent. very annoying to cast that long ass spell scry remains, and to get a fail message.

have multiple consents! sux when you consented the cleric and you and the cleric both get frozen and are trapped!

have consent with no parameters to list who is consenting you.
cherzra
Sojourner

Postby cherzra » Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:50 pm

Force everyone you group with to make a trigger that sends a 'you no longer have my consent' tell to %1 when they 'stop consenting %w'.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Jul 19, 2001 9:31 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cherzra:
Force everyone you group with to make a trigger that sends a 'you no longer have my consent' tell to %1 when they 'stop consenting %w'.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've already tried making them change their vit out triggers to go to me instead. doubt i can make them do this too
Lithius
Sojourner

Postby Lithius » Sat Jul 21, 2001 4:41 am

Just another thought,
Make it so that if you go LD when grouped and you have died in a spank or something, that the group leader would have the consent to "drag" your corpse for the remaining of the rot period or until you have logged back.

dont know how hard it would be or if someone mentioned it before.

Lithius

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”