Mordkainen's Globe of Protection

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
torkur
Sojourner

Mordkainen\'s Globe of Protection

Postby torkur » Fri May 31, 2002 7:34 am

Invokers don't have any stone skin type spell nor pets like the other mage classes, nor healing like the clerical classes, yet we suffer from feedback the most (mobs should get screwed by this as well imo, magical laws are magical laws, mob or PC alike) and MR mobs the most, while still having this lack of defense/healing and straight offense is no substitute.

Since we do have feedback and mobs don't, I got to thinking about it.

It's really not appropriate for us to defend against physical attacks and I don't want it, but what about magical attacks? It seems kinda wierd to me that I'm basically a magical hitter penalized for my main group role (area spells) and I then tend to die most often to these area spells when I've been casting some them for over 15 levels (cloud for one).

Here's what I propose:

Spell: "Mordkainen's Globe of Protection"
(bad name I know, but work with me)

Target: self
aggressive: no
Duration: 1-5 game hours, dependant on the profficiency of the caster
class/level: invoker 9th (quest or scribe)
(given swarm, gate, relocate, and inferno, i'd say scribe, but I'm not in charge)

Effects: After years of careful study in the offensive nature of magic, a true invoker may attempt to place a warding sphere about himself. This sphere gives him a limited protection from the destructive magical forces which he has spend his life controlling in an attempt to absorb some of the brunt of this power. Upon succes, he may even attempt to harness the latent magical energies which the sphere has absorbed and channel them back in an offensive burst towards the original caster with limited success. This sphere offers no protection against physical attacks or weapons however, magical or otherwise.

Basically, a reflective magical shield might be a nice addition to a hitter class specializing in the same magic thrown back at us 90% of the time. Maybe absorb 5-30% of the magical damage cast against us and reflect it back at the offending party.

It'd need tweeking obviously on duration and effectiveness (those are just numbers off the top of my head, please don't judge it just by those), but seems that since we're clueless on defending anything physical and can't heal ourselves, we should at least know something about the magic we control.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

[This message has been edited by torkur (edited 05-31-2002).]
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri May 31, 2002 11:05 am

First, i dont think PC's need any power upgrades. so im against it, but lets talk about the idea cause its a good idea.

Sounds similar to what was already impd in a form for rangers. Think rangers spell reduces damage rather than blocks it. A spell that absorbed magical based attacks like stone absorbs melee damage would be interesting.

Theme wise, perhaps invokers would be the most knowledgable of these kind of spells. I wouldnt rule out elementalists or clerics.

Problem with giving it to invokers is that invokers were designed to be the source for dam. More or less as important as having a cleric or an enchanter in the gruop. Giving them defensive spells steps on the abilities of other classes. if there is a problem with invokers and how much dam they are doing compared to other classes, then we need to look at the damage problem, not throw invokers a bone. its very likely thats how we got into the problem in the first place.

As for other possibilities where this spell could go...

Clerics are primarily defensive, and on many muds clerics get a sanc spell that reduces damage by half (melee and spell if im not mistaken). Sanc would be a bad idea, but maybe clerics could get another buff spell since they're not really all that offensive nor meant to be.

Elementalists are a general utility class, not strong at spell damage or spell defense or pets. I'm sure they wouldnt mind another misc buff spell that makes them more desirable in groups.

and ill say it again, dont really think we should be making PC's more powerful, let alone invokers, clerics, or elementalists. I think we all agreed that we don't want any more must have classes, and this spell has that potential.
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Fri May 31, 2002 3:16 pm

mobs should get zapped if pc's do nuf said

or we can continue to eat 5clouds or 5 holy/unholys...
oteb
Sojourner

Postby oteb » Fri May 31, 2002 3:23 pm

i disagree kiryan that spell lacks the potential to make vokers must have. the idea is to make it self only and i really like it.
rogues got evasion, rangers have the spell to lower dam from area spells it would be nice for vokers (another dam class) to have one too. i vote yes
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Fri May 31, 2002 3:56 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zoldren:
<B>mobs should get zapped if pc's do nuf said

or we can continue to eat 5clouds or 5 holy/unholys...</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Fri May 31, 2002 7:08 pm

oteb why? rogues got evasion cause their shitty hps got them owned all over the place in past wipes. The same was given to rangers this wipe the statement from miax being something about them being hands down the most death prone class.

Both skills were given for a very specific purpose, nothing to do with RP or theme. to increase survivability. Now, as far as I see, a the average invoker (750-950 hps vit) is only slightly more death prone than others due to the nature of their work. Area + unagrod mobs or mobs that are looking for a new target. This skill would not help their survivability as the damage that usually kills them is melee.

I noticed that it was suggested as a self only skill, but it would make a good buff. especially with all the !bash casters. however like i said before, PCs are already powerful enough, they dont need to get any stronger.
Nikelon
Sojourner

Postby Nikelon » Fri May 31, 2002 8:17 pm

If it's about invokers and it's helpful, I of course say Yes!!! (Except this time I won't write 3 paragraphs...)

Sounds awesome to me =P

-Nikelon Zol'Lek -Warlock- Rising Phoenix
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Fri May 31, 2002 8:32 pm

Shrug, I don't really see the need for something like this. Rogues/rangers need to focus on hit/dam gear pretty heavily to survive, which leaves saves and hps sometimes lacking. Invokers can pretty much go all hps/saves and handle a few good nukes before dying.

That said I would like to see invokers get, either by way of a spell or innate, some ability to reduce shrugging/dissipating/resisting of their nukes. Flux/hex are fine and both work great but invokers should be the least concerned about losing nukes to shrugging.
After all, they tend to give up most everything to focus on damage.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri May 31, 2002 9:18 pm

will warriors ever get 'looked at' the way all these other classes are? how many other classes have gone without changes for so long? i mean, i hear we had some of our skills tweaked - but 'woo'
rangers getting new spells, anti's getting makeover, bards, conjies, sorcs split, illus created, assassin/thief merger (i personally think they should have stayed seperate - but oh well)

i get 1 skill/ability my last 25 levels, headbutt - and, even though i have it in the 70's now, it is still a dangerous, and not very useful skill except for killing drunks quickly.

our last upgrade was shieldpunch/shieldblock 1 . . . 2 wipes ago? (2 wipes ago i was a conjurer, dont remember :P) If headbutt is a level 40 skill, hardly gets used - could we adjust it for use on larger/smaller mobs, and instead of increasing the KO chance (for us OR them) lets add a stun. headbutt is a dangerous, risky skill. When we take the time to master it, there should be some kind of reward. as our highest skill - thats sort of like creeping doom damaging your group members - except it doesn't.

------------------
One, I don't know who in the hell you are.
Two, I don't CARE who in the hell you are.
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
oteb
Sojourner

Postby oteb » Fri May 31, 2002 11:20 pm

Kiryan
Not all vokers have over 700 hps. I was very happy to get my hps to 520 today(finally over 500). You maintain highend perspective. Not all of us are 'elite' and some of us will probably never be. I die alot to area spells (failed saving throw for sandstorm and i am dead). Why not to give vokers a magical 'riposte' spell? Afterall they deal with magicks all the time.
izarek
Sojourner

Postby izarek » Fri May 31, 2002 11:49 pm

stun on headbutts is an excellent idea. Of course, there is shieldpunch stun...

------------------
Izarek / Raevithar / Fyzzlroo
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Fri May 31, 2002 11:50 pm

which sucks and does pathetic damage and is much lower level than headbutt

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:04 am

as a further note - im really not crying for 'better' skills. improvements rule. ill live without them. what i WOULD like as a warrior - is diversity. maybe let headbutt work as a bash so i can tank with two handed weapons. i lose shieldblock - so i DO have a penalty here, but if the mob is headbuttable - i SHOULD be able to knock him on his ass in more than way. lets talk about kick - boooooring. true - warriors are not monks, but some more combat skills would be nice. level 41 warrior - with no weapon, im slightly better than crap. bash/shieldpunch/kick/headbutt - this is my arsenal of offense - yes, im a tank - but I'm not always in a group.

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:07 am

oteb 520 PLUS a good vit > 750. im not talking about elite folks. those are the guys with 750-850 hps BEFORE vit.

Not sure i see a problem with warriors anymore. ever since we stopped getting our asses critted off cant say that i have any complaints. well no complaints as long as im wearing 250hps in eq. Dunno if you'd call that a problem, i think its fair. and amazingly enough you can do 250 hps in eq and still be around 25/35. The solo ability sucks ass, walking ability sucks ass, but a solid part of every group none the less.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:14 am

boggle
250 hp worth of eq
25/35 hr/dr

jesus christ
at level 41, i have no hp eq
my best was 30/26 or so

i mean - can work, pull some stunts and get the 25/35 - its just a matter of me working harder for it - but 250 hp worth of eq?
boggle.

is there a 'leet warrior for dummies' training course i can take?

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:16 am

i mean - 700hp is about what ill have at level 50, base - 250hp worth of eq - let me think here - 2x amy rings, ice bear boots, that +max con belt i assume i should get, hrmmm - im eyeballing those hr/hp earrings,
golden flame chest thing is another 30 - ok, i guess im starting to see how this is done.

man, i need to level up more. 42 tonight - 3 day weekend, hopefully i'll see 43 or better this weekend.

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:26 am

Daz, Warriors get alot of their uniqueness through their weapons. No other class has more procing weapons than straight up warriors, hands down.

Your skills are great (I play a warrior often myself)...and what you lack in ansi style of skills, you make up for in ansi procs...sounds like a good trade to me. Shrug.

Just my opinion.

-Garg

------------------

Gargauth the Outcast
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:53 am

no - high level elite warriors have access to lots of proc weapons.
with 30 days of ptime so far at level 41 - i have had flammy, frosty, gleaming holy, engulfed, white hot mace, and glowing crimson dagger, adamantium mace enshrouded with mist (blew up on me first time i tried proc - lame) . . . thadrin let me play with his hammer, and it was cool - although its proc seemed to not work on a large percentage of the mobs whom i wanted it to work on :P

ive SEEN lots of other people's spanky weapons (cough rangers). let me spec 1h slashing or 2h slashing - have spec affect what type of procs can work, and maybe give me a chance for an extra attack every couple of rounds with my weapon class. i really have yet to see anyone tell me how warrior spec is that bad. rangers get range spec. wizards get spell specs. clerics get heal specs. ah well.
(btw - flammy death proc is cool :P)

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:53 am

Think maybe you guys could make your own thread?

I wanted feedback on the idea I had and posted on invokers, not warrior whining.
I play a lvl 38 warrior as well and by far they're not lacking anything besides a fun skill around level 35. Otherwise, they rock now. Wear a shield, you're not a hitter. Deal with it.

It has nothing to do with the invoker's losing groups over by feedback and dying to the area spells we cast, that is our only role, and this idea of 750 hp vitted....rofl I wish i had that with my lvl 46 invoker.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:07 am

no. you dont own the thread. i own joo.

this is daz's thread.

-Daz, Tapestry Pirate

------------------
This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:31 am

All i can say is I'm glad I took the time to post something constructive I thought could be improved on with Daz and kiryan's wonderful feedback.

I'm personally impressed you don't have one decent response to why this is a bad idea, but it'll make warriors not needed in groups, clearly.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:22 am

The reason why its a bad idea, is because it is the mage equivalent of giving warriors the heal ability. No matter how your word it, it still adds up to giving you a skill that is not in the skill set of your class.

------------------
-Daz Proudwolf, Tapestry Pirate
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:43 am

rofl, knowledge of magical damage is not part of the ultimate magical damage class?

PS: This is more like ripo for warriors...oh wait, that's too powerful....

[This message has been edited by torkur (edited 05-31-2002).]
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:50 am

more like stoneskin for warriors. we dont get that, do we?

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:01 am

I give up, you don't even play an invoker nor have a clue on any mage classes from within this wipe, not worth listening to your opinion.

[This message has been edited by torkur (edited 06-01-2002).]
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:07 am

thanks for being open minded, and its nice to know that you are aware of what i do with all of my 60 hours a week of playtime. do your administrative duties defer your ability to play, or do you watch what i do in a side window maybe?

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:41 am

Rofl.....you stated on this BBS you only play warriors and are now selling/trading eq to maybe try a cleric. Do you post so much you don't even remember your own posts?
Malacar
Sojourner

Postby Malacar » Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:54 am

Does Daz = Kiryan's evil twin?

------------------
Malacar - omg ymir!
Gromikazer
Sojourner

Postby Gromikazer » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:15 am

Rangers and rogues are dependant on eq to do their damage, e.g their job. They cannot afford to wear all or even 1/2 of thier equipment as hitpoint equipment. While invokers on the other hand can wear ALL hitpoint equipment. That is why rangers and rogues got abilities that work with thier class.

Invokers hands down do the most damage in the game. There is no contesting it. When hitters do damage, their damage is limited by things the mob does, like parry, dodge, shieldblock, AC, agility, stoneskin, blur, displace, etc.

Invokers damage is limited by very little, including spell save, magic resistance, zap code, and blast radius. Invokers already are better then every other class regarding blast radius. All in all, invokers can significantly (5x as fast on a single mob, 100x as fast in a room 1ith 10 mobs) damage mobs faster then any hitter. And less significantly but still readily apparent, more damage then all other casting classes.

Invokers got several multi-use spells this wipe including multi-use spells from last wipe.

Blazing beam
Sandblast
Frost Fell
Inferno
Thunderblast

I personally feel that invokers as a class need very little, read nothing.

------------------
Gromikazer Terrorforge -Veldruk- Orbdrin D'oloth
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:56 pm

The idea is interesting.

However, couldn't you achieve a similar effect by simply going in and changing the base saving throws vs. magic?

------------------
Zaryn group-says 'If we can para the mages again. Mori's trick is going to save us.'
<> You group-say 'zaryn the "mori save us" irony is not lost on me'
Treladian
Sojourner

Postby Treladian » Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:13 pm

Mori- that would make lots of mobs take longer to kill and hence area the group more. It works both ways after all.

------------------
You fire a black-shafted elven arrow to the east at Gormal's pet goat with masterful shooting that does lethal damage!
You receive your share of experience.

[This message has been edited by Treladian (edited 06-01-2002).]
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:12 pm

True invokers are pretty "balanced" if you will...

as to the earlier comment about invokers not being changed in a while.. think again

I dont think invokers need this spell for it would realy serve no helpfull purpose. and just one more spell to not use.....

Yes Mages wear HP thats because there isnt alot of AC/hit dam gear out there made them. true there is some but...

yes HP are good in zone because warriors get all the spellup seplls and 9/10 times casters dont.. so yes we need the hp to live long enough to get rescued...

its been proven mages can do the same things w/ or w/o warriors with the corret spells...

the spells are out there use whats here

and finaly as to kick.... kick can stun, and is useable in places where you can not sp or bash glad u think its not usefull Image
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:00 am

If I had 650hp+ with eq I wouldn't mind either so much, but I had hoped you wouldn't have to have super uber eq to play the class and not die like mad to your own area spells. It shouldn't really affect the people who don't need it, but help out the middle guy. Like ranger's nature's blessing sounded like to me and seems to do quite nicely. I'd imagine most people with that level of hp don't cast fire/coldshield regularly on spellups like I do to try and stay alive either.

It's akin to your post that you never use thunderblast because you have inferno..... Well, if you don't have inferno yet, thunderblast is nice and I personally like the extra fast cast area spell since only 1 of you can cast cloud if the group miraculously has 2 invokers in it.
Zellin
Sojourner

Postby Zellin » Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daz:
<B>no. you dont own the thread. i own joo.

this is daz's thread.

-Daz, Tapestry Pirate
</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These days every thread is Daz's thread!

------------------
Zellin group says 'I'm still here buddy =)'
Zellin has left the group.
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:10 am

better recognize.

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Gromikazer
Sojourner

Postby Gromikazer » Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:58 am

I suggest talking to other invokers and cooridinate not casting the same spells at the same time. It has nothing to do with the invoker class and everything to do with planning ahead.

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:36 pm

ka-moon-ick-ashen?

what that? when you chew bubble gum and cast spells and - ARGH! I'm confoosed!

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:38 pm

Wow, I NEVER would've thought to ask other people so we don't cast the same spells. That'll fix all the problems! Obviously you know how to play invokers so much better than I do......
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:38 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Treladian:
<B>Mori- that would make lots of mobs take longer to kill and hence area the group more. It works both ways after all.

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only for invoker mobs. Which would get the globe spell anyway under his suggestion.

------------------
Zaryn group-says 'If we can para the mages again. Mori's trick is going to save us.'
<> You group-say 'zaryn the "mori save us" irony is not lost on me'
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:41 pm

planning that out is very hard grom. im no invoker, but in theory, i would say
Invoker 2 says, I am casting spell X, then Y, then Z.
Invoker 1 says, Thank you for commoonshicating that to me, Invoker 2. I shall casll spell Z, then X, then Y.
Groupleader says, why dont both of you cast the same spells at the same time. I want to see you bleed.
*Evil Cleric in background*
Yes, cast your spells - the heal XP shall be mine, all mine!!!!!

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Snurgt
Sojourner

Postby Snurgt » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:26 am

I see casters coordinating it all the time, doesnt seem to be a problem.
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:54 am

is it just me or lately there are a lot of posts by people who have yet to experience the game fully?

vokers job in a group is to do the maximum damage possible in the most efficient manner just as clerics job is to keep the group and themselves alive just as warriors job is to rescue/bash/etc. as of now, among the elites in these three fields, there is BALANCE. if you can't do it doesn't mean the class needs help.

think of it this way: with every upgrade you help to implement, it simply widens the gap between you and the you in the future.

Yssilk
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:17 am

Not worth responding to clueless people.
Gromikazer
Sojourner

Postby Gromikazer » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:35 am

I obviously do know how to play invokers better then you if you can decide how to coordinate spells.

#1 invoker: mems frost fell, infero, force missles and clouds...

#2 invoker: mems sandblast, meteor swarm, thunderblast, and bigby's....

OMG HOW IMPOSSSIBLE... :P
You yourself already stated that invokers don't get taken to groups, so if you have more then 2 invokers in a group, your contridicting yourself.

I really am not trying to be condecending, but you are saying silly things. So this is my question to you. How many zones have you been in/lead?

I have experience in MANY classes, not only because i've played them but also because i've gone to 200+ zones and lead well over 100 zones.

But I am the clueless people... rofl
I'm done discussing this topic. If you still feel i'm wrong go ahead and send me a tell, but I can guarentee you I'm not.

------------------
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:49 am

I was being sarcasting in my post Grom :P

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan
Izizimmez
Sojourner

Postby Izizimmez » Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:59 am

My god, Daz. Why must you comment in every thread? This is not a post about warriors; you don't have anything constructive to say about invokers; yet you almost have more posts here than everybody else who posted here combined!

And why are you always bringing to our attention that you mud 60 hours a week? Between that and posting 30 times on every thread on this BBS I don't know how you have time to have a life.

And while I'm addressing the topic of you, Daz. What is the story behind your new signature? I liked your old signature better and that is saying A LOT.

P.S. Flame me back if you feel the need. I'm not going to respond. This really isn't that harsh anyway. So get over it.

------------------
Tog Vicious
torkur
Sojourner

Postby torkur » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:00 am

1) I know I'll never be as l33t as you and haven't done half the mud yet, Gormikazer. I'm sorry if I have a different take on the main class I play and enjoy from your infinite knowledge as a spectator.

2) Picking who casts what spells is easier than a vit list, hence if u think that's a problem you're clueless. 5/6 the time, I am even alone in the group.

3) Some leaders do sometimes take invokers. Sometimes. Dornax's posts specifically come to mind on this BBS though. They're not required nor needed and generally not taken by some of the "best" leaders, so our uber damage must not be so uber and your worries that the 10 people who play invokers 41+ will rule the mud can be appeased.

4) Given 3, either we're negated so much by MR that we're not needed (along with our complete lack of defensive skills compared to other hitters) or as you say, we just don't know how to play. Evils may be different, but hey, you're lack of classes and playerbase probably has something to do with your need.
Nikelon
Sojourner

Postby Nikelon » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:07 am

Just a picky point:
Daz, the way you set that hypothetical, no-need-for-trading-spells mem list up is a bit screwed cuz it's based on several assumptions...

Both yer vokers are 46+...
Both yer vokers have roughly same number of spell slots for even highest circle...
Both yer vokers have quested all offense spells...

When I go zoning, the highest area I can cast is thunderblast, and given I was 37 for most of my zoning so far, I could only use two of them...
What if the other voker was say 41, then they would have to mem same as me plus 3 more thunderblasts and one extra 9th circle...

Yes you can cooridnate it by saying Nik casts clouds while other voker uses thunderblasts and fell frosts, then switch....but you are right back to sending tells, the outcome you were avoiding...

Anyhoo, there goes a wasted post :P

-Nikelon Zol'Lek -Warlock- Rising Phoenix
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:09 am

think of it this way: with every upgrade you help to implement, it simply widens the gap between you and the you in the future.

rofl so funny and so true

grom you have no idea cause you not a level 50 invoker. you don't got a brain, no capacity for observation let alone comprehension. you shouldnt be commenting on an invoker thread cause you can't possibly know anything and you only demonstrate your ignorance. your a loser if you didnt know. gods really shouldn't be making decisions either, most of them don't have 50 invokers either. Even if they do, they don't have half the experience that others have. Matter fact, most of yall can quit posting. Jaznolg should be making all the decisions regarding the invoker class cause hes hands down the best invoker this wipe.

defend your position, dont pull the you dont know what your talking about card unless you can prove it.

[This message has been edited by kiryan (edited 06-03-2002).]
Daz
Sojourner

Postby Daz » Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:23 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Izizimmez:
My god, Daz. Why must you comment in every thread? This is not a post about warriors; you don't have anything constructive to say about invokers; yet you almost have more posts here than everybody else who posted here combined!</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Invokers have pointy ears.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And why are you always bringing to our attention that you mud 60 hours a week? Between that and posting 30 times on every thread on this BBS I don't know how you have time to have a life.</font>

Did you know I play 60 hours a week?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And while I'm addressing the topic of you, Daz. What is the story behind your new signature? I liked your old signature better and that is saying A LOT.</font>

Did you know I play 60 hours a week?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">P.S. Flame me back if you feel the need. I'm not going to respond. This really isn't that harsh anyway. So get over it.</font>

Why do you assume that I am going to flame you? Did you write this with the hopes of me flaming you? Poor guy. It sucked then. If you like, for a small fee I can teach you how to piss of anyone in 4 easy lessons.

------------------

This isn't personal.
THIS IS A GAME.

Erevan

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”