Spells command

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Sundara
Sojourner

Spells command

Postby Sundara » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:46 pm

I like the spells command showing you your circle of spells, but would be even bettah is "sorting" them? Image 1-10 circles. It would make things a lil easier to find the spell you need to pray/mem and reduce a bit o spam/scrollups in looking for that particular spell.

I don't know if thats been brought up before. Image

Sun
Fura
Sojourner

Postby Fura » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:46 pm

I'd just go with help skill_cleric, actually. I like that "spells" shows me the type of spells they are.

I wouldn't mind seeing a variable, though, like "spells lvl" to show how you're saying, and default "spells" would stay how it is.
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:24 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fura:
<B>I'd just go with help skill_cleric, actually. I like that "spells" shows me the type of spells they are.

I wouldn't mind seeing a variable, though, like "spells lvl" to show how you're saying, and default "spells" would stay how it is.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i'm one of those that are to lazy to type "help skill_cleric" and just by doing that defeats the purpose of "spells" especially in in a big group with all the spam going on. I was looking for a way of making it a bit easier for spellcasters because sometimes I tend to forget what circle the spell is in, and if it were in order, it would be easy to look for. I just like to get to the point instead of having to go through the whole help file on skills when I need it right then and there in combat.

Sun
Ashemiem
Sojourner

Postby Ashemiem » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:34 pm

Or you could just tog paging, help skill_cleric, tog paging and omg... the spells are at the end of the list! How handy, already sorted for you. You can even make an alias to accomplish this feat :P

------------------
Mplor group-says 'dugmaren must be very proud... he levels us up in smoke and de-levels us in muspelheim'
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:55 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ashemiem:
<B>Or you could just tog paging, help skill_cleric, tog paging and omg... the spells are at the end of the list! How handy, already sorted for you. You can even make an alias to accomplish this feat :P

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh thanks for the info and the hint of sarcasm. Not all of us know the full lay-out of this mud like some do, hey must be because some play 24/7, YES! that must be it!
Ashemiem
Sojourner

Postby Ashemiem » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:02 am

Reading the help files helps too

------------------
Mplor group-says 'dugmaren must be very proud... he levels us up in smoke and de-levels us in muspelheim'

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”