Hero's of the light band together.

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Karae
Sojourner

Hero's of the light band together.

Postby Karae » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:46 am

For all of you who RP, the goodraces of the land must unite.

Meet at the old Farmhouse east of water deep
on January 1(Thursday), 2004.
11pm Eastern
10pm Central
9pm Mountain
8pm Western

If you wish to be there, and can't send me a mmail or post here. We must band together to fight the Vile one.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:43 pm

Snicker. Maybe ye should be askin' that wimp Thanuk fer his Thunderwhimper army. :)
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:54 pm

Laugh

You forgot 6pm Hawaiian Time

Nilan
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:11 pm

Clan Blindhammer wrote:Snicker. Maybe ye should be askin' that wimp Thanuk fer his Thunderwhimper army. :)

If yer lucky, I might just come and save you after he's tired from slaughtering you and yer orc fodder.

edit - BTW (and don't take offense Karae and Artikerus, because this isn't supposed to be an insult) RP-Quest type god people, maybe you should consider choosing your leaders more carefully for events like this? I mean i know you're working from an RP standpoint and you have a storyline and all that, but I'm not confident Artikerus or Karae could get me to Brimir's from the jot tree without spanking multiple times, and you expect people to follow them to fight a god who supposedly rivals Ao in power? I'm predicting a mediocre turnout at best:) Again, no offense guys.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:44 pm

Thanuk - you've made a presumption here.
thanuk
Sojourner

Re: Hero's of the light band together.

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:53 pm

Karae wrote: We must band together to fight the Vile one.

Is that the presumption i've made?:)

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Re: Hero's of the light band together.

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:55 pm

Last edited by mynazzaraxxsyn on Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:00 pm

No, you've made a presumption on who can accomplish what within the RP sphere. The mobs can be altered accordingly for the group that attempts the quest, or the entire stream of the quest can be altered so they won't have to tread in such dangerous ground. Either they'll get a group that can take it, or the RP staff will make the quest doable.

Not speaking for Auril, of course... she might see an entirely different presumption you've made.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:03 pm

Ashiwi wrote:No, you've made a presumption on who can accomplish what within the RP sphere. The mobs can be altered accordingly for the group that attempts the quest, or the entire stream of the quest can be altered so they won't have to tread in such dangerous ground. Either they'll get a group that can take it, or the RP staff will make the quest doable.

Yeah? Tell that to the group i did vortex with, if you can find a few specs of their DNA left on the walls :)

Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:13 pm

The presumption is in believing that we have chosen our leaders. We have chosen who we intend our leaders to be; we know what role those who have expressed interest in the quest will play.

Give it a try, go out and attend the meeting, see what's going on. We've seen the stories you've started posting Thanuk; the renewed interest is welcome and there's definately opportunity to bring you, and anybody who is interested into the fold. All we need, is opportunity and interest.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:20 pm

Eilistraee wrote:The presumption is in believing that we have chosen our leaders. We have chosen who we intend our leaders to be; we know what role those who have expressed interest in the quest will play.

Give it a try, go out and attend the meeting, see what's going on. We've seen the stories you've started posting Thanuk; the renewed interest is welcome and there's definately opportunity to bring you, and anybody who is interested into the fold. All we need, is opportunity and interest.

Sorry, I saw it in a story there and assumed it as fact. I was gonna go ahead and show up anyway, but yeah, I was thinking more in terms of people who wouldn't normally RP but would come to do a big nasty fight cuz its fun, as long as they thought they might actually survive. So to all you borderline people, dont worry! You don't have to follow Artikerus!

mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:00 pm

Last edited by mynazzaraxxsyn on Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:10 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote: The last RP session I lead/attended we got wiped across the gob caves over and over and over.
(also was the last thing that Malar had anything to do with).

*pet malar*

Karae
Sojourner

Postby Karae » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:01 pm

I may not be the leader, and I may be, my charater currently believes he is, But i don't see anyone else stepping up right now. I'm just trying to push it along, cause i find it fun.

If i'm not the leader i will step down, and my feelings wont be hurt.

Also I haven't talked to any of the RP staff so I don't know if they are going to attend, this is set up indepent of them.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:09 pm

Karae wrote:I may not be the leader, and I may be, my charater currently believes he is, But i don't see anyone else stepping up right now. I'm just trying to push it along, cause i find it fun.

Also I haven't talked to any of the RP staff so I don't know if they are going to attend, this is set up indepent of them.

no doubt, I was just a little confused. Nothing personal, just never heard of you leading anything:)

Karae
Sojourner

Postby Karae » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:16 pm

thanuk wrote:
Karae wrote:I may not be the leader, and I may be, my charater currently believes he is, But i don't see anyone else stepping up right now. I'm just trying to push it along, cause i find it fun.

no doubt, I was just a little confused. Nothing personal, just never heard of you leading anything:)

Honestly becuase I don't lead zones, I really don't like zoning, I like rping more.

Oh and thanuk no offense taken.
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:42 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:That was my last time RP'ing. I haven't had a desire to do RP anymore (also was the last thing that Malar had anything to do with and him leaving is also part of my choice not to rp anymore).

So because you had a bad time in a Malar-run RP session, now that Malar's not running them, you don't participate? I'm confused.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:47 pm

Last edited by mynazzaraxxsyn on Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:33 am

thanuk wrote:Sorry, I saw it in a story there and assumed it as fact.

Nukkie is gullible? I mean, I've written a lot of those stories, and some is what the gods' said, and some is what players' said, and some I made up. And I don't believe everything the other players have said -- I know some of that is stuff they made up, too.

And that doesn't even consider that stuff might change before the end. I'd be surprised if the gods didn't have a trick or two up their sleeves.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:50 am

edit - BTW (and don't take offense Karae and Artikerus, because this isn't supposed to be an insult) RP-Quest type god people, maybe you should consider choosing your leaders more carefully for events like this? I mean i know you're working from an RP standpoint and you have a storyline and all that, but I'm not confident Artikerus or Karae could get me to Brimir's from the jot tree without spanking multiple times, and you expect people to follow them to fight a god who supposedly rivals Ao in power? I'm predicting a mediocre turnout at best:) Again, no offense guys.

That didn't piss me off nuk.

thanuk wrote:[ You don't have to follow Artikerus!

But that did. You presume anyone would want to follow you any more than myself. I know that, in the least, I will have an entire guild of close friends and supporters behind me, but in this, beyond the rp.
sldkfjaslkfjas;dlfjsaljsdf

forget it. nevermind :oops:
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:35 am

No one seems to understand any of my statements so i'm retracting them all. RP done for this squid. Thanks for the great time RP staff.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:47 pm

hey arti...

(foghornleghorn)
Thassa, thassa, thassa, thassa I say thassa joke son!
(/forghornleghorn)

Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:18 pm

J
E
T
S
JETS
JETS
JETS

i saya, i saya, i saya now looka here son.

I know Nuk. It just pissed me off. I'm cool now. Really bad apology accepted;)
King Artikerus Blindhammer

---------------

Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'

Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'

Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'

Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”