The Fallacies of Flesh and Blood, and Inevitabilities

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

The Fallacies of Flesh and Blood, and Inevitabilities

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:57 am

Teflor looked over at Ayra. Up until that point, he had tried to keep any thought of the plan out of his mind. Ayra noded at the ranger ever so slightly, so slightly that even those watching her might have missed it.

The ranger mummered an incantation, and as his skin turned to bark underneath his dragonscale armor, he reached into his weightless bag, grasping at his shield. Just as he began to pull it out, the ranger charged at the priest of Auzorm'tvorl with deadly intent.

The priest had been speaking with a gathered crowd, one full of familiar faces. He noticed as the ranger charged through the muck, stepping out of the way just in time as Teflor charged through, thrown off balance by a slip of the hand, his shield disappearing back into his weightless bag.

Desperate combat ensued, as the priest began to show more vigor and agility than the ranger ever possessed. The ranger reached with his shield arm for the hilt of his other sword, drawing it and bringing both to bear in a locked struggle. The priest motioned with a practiced chant to silence Ayra, then to silence Lilira as she stood there confused.

Teflor brought his blades down hard across the priest's chest, only to find that they had barely sunken in enough to scar the priest's robes. He smiled briefly as he mouthed a single word of escape.

The crowd stood silent, confused by the latest occurance. The ranger offered a passing glance as he grabbed Lilira by the sleeve to leave the room. The hunt was on.

To be continued...
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:05 am

i cannot believe you!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.
Cirath
Sojourner

Postby Cirath » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:34 am

I love opportunities to say "I told you so"
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:45 am

What do you mean by that?
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:11 pm

*Lilira muffles a short pithy comment,, she's still not a happy camper...*

By the way, confused doesn't even begin to describe me. *glare*

ooc: *snicker*
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”