Evilrace ho!

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Dalar
Sojourner

Evilrace ho!

Postby Dalar » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:09 am

If anyone is interested in exping low level evils, I got a 11 drow warrior I'm leveling. No more than 5 per exp group. Evaca is da name.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:50 pm

E-Cow?

Is that some kind of Sim Farm game... do I really want to know?
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:23 pm

Bah, I saw "Evil Race ho" and thought that this was another of Dalar's personal ads.
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:27 pm

hey dalar, look me up next time ya get on.

ill be a meat shield.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:44 pm

Gormal wrote:Bah, I saw "Evil Race ho" and thought that this was another of Dalar's personal ads.

agree. I thought 'did he decide that Drow women are most similar to Japanese?'
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Ebgar
Sojourner

Postby Ebgar » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:22 am

Dart,

My 19 PSI will be happy to exp with you. ICQ me
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Sat May 28, 2005 11:48 pm

woot! evil making a comeback.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sun May 29, 2005 5:17 pm

yuan warriors > drow warriors
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Mon May 30, 2005 3:26 am

Just to let you know, any xp groups I lead may reach 10 or more. I never turn down an evil. Everyone has fun, and no body is left out.
zurgak
Sojourner

Postby zurgak » Mon May 30, 2005 7:08 pm

Hello All,

I've just migrated here from Duris...

I've rolled a Troll Warrior and was hoping to have a better playing experience here. I've had more than my share of high level goodies but I've been wanting to play something different...

Its practically impossible to level an evil on Duris unless you've been playing one for a long time... newbies usually get purged.

Anyways, I see a lot of posts concerning lack of evil pbase and need for new players...

I'm currently stuck in Ghore, but I'll be happy to join any groups once I can make it out.

Char name is Zurgak.

See you all online.
zurgak
Sojourner

Postby zurgak » Mon May 30, 2005 7:10 pm

Can anyone tell me what level those lizardmen are btw?

And I don't mind rolling another type of char if it there are too many of one type... I just don't like casters...
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Tue May 31, 2005 1:33 pm

The lizardmen are level 22. You need a boat to go east beyond them...you can get one freely by typing "smile statue" at the pool in the Center of Ghore.

The lizardmen do global track, so I'd suggest either having someone kill them for you or hoping you have good luck running by them. From 1w of the lizardmen, you can go: all east, 3n, 5e, 1n, 3e, u...that should take you to the half-breed troll, and keep you right on the river, thus avoiding the aggros for the most part (sometimes a shadow might wander/dim there).

From there, just head south and you can find Baldur's Gate easily...just head west from the three-way south of the fields of dead (N E W). Be sure to always glance if you're not sure about the area...there's a couple of tar pits in the area with no exits.

If you're set on playing a non-caster, then you'd be restricted to pretty much four classes: Warrior (troll/ogre/yuan/drow/orc/duergar), Rogue (yuan/duergar/drow/orc), Dire Raider (orc), or Battlechanter (orc). Illithids, as you know, aren't really casters per se, but do follow the same restrictions/methods of gaining power (meditate/int).
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
zurgak
Sojourner

Postby zurgak » Tue May 31, 2005 6:09 pm

Thanks for the info, didn't know about the boat or the tar pits.

I think I'll level in ghore for a bit, someone was nice enough to give me some electrum rings while I was still in Scardale so I'd like to milk them for all they're worth... I don't think I'll be able to make it out with them hehehe. I ended up in Ghore after a crash.

Should be fun!! 8)
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Tue May 31, 2005 8:06 pm

Zurgak,
Unless you are more than level 20 you can get back into Scardale by typing "Recall" then moving in the direction of your guild, if you want to go back.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Tue May 31, 2005 8:43 pm

zurgak wrote:Thanks for the info, didn't know about the boat or the tar pits.

I think I'll level in ghore for a bit, someone was nice enough to give me some electrum rings while I was still in Scardale so I'd like to milk them for all they're worth... I don't think I'll be able to make it out with them hehehe. I ended up in Ghore after a crash.

Should be fun!! 8)

You damn well better make it out with them or give them back! :evil:
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
zurgak
Sojourner

Postby zurgak » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:09 am

How about I tell you where they are and then you can go claim them from my corpse?

Relax... please.

I'll do the recall thing then you don't have to worry about me losing them.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”