Funny things I notice

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Marforp
Sojourner

Funny things I notice

Postby Marforp » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:16 am

Haven't read the responses...

Deleting because my whine about whine is no fun!

p.s. Although I complained about Jalahon's group he was not one of the members I whined about.

Have a great day

Marforp (a.k.a. Lalokiple / Sasdor)
Last edited by Marforp on Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:08 am

I'm never grouping with you again because you killed me!
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Imis9
Sojourner

Postby Imis9 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:13 am

Yea, I'm blacklisting you, mister!
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:20 am

If you whine about dying in chaos christmas you just make us laugh or reinforce the fact that you suck ass. I had like 10+ artifacts on me because we didn't have enough people to go around and we were probably the only ones going after them. We did whine about those stupidass rogues stalking us. Aedaris and Kiyen kicked my ass and I didn't whine. I sucked it up, jacked my good shit back from jalahon, and proceded to make his life a living hell :P While in jot, I lured a plow dragon to annoy him. After that, it crashed, and I went 1v1 on people who were with his group and messed with them. The finale was when I ambushed them. Thanks for the eq guys!
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
jalahon
Sojourner

Postby jalahon » Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:01 pm

Dalar, i felt so bad about having all of your equipment that I decided to give it back to you :). You telling me to enter that well was like a strange dirty old man rolling up in a pontiac and offering me candy to get in his car.

Your dragon lure was pretty good...too bad it only killed maxler (we killed him 4 times because he kept forgetting to consent and continued to relo in while we were areaing branches :) ).

I had a great time, even though elders relieved me of my eq not even 5 minutes into the boot, rofl.
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:34 pm

Hey, I gave you your eq back eventually, Jalahon. :)

Glorishan
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:52 pm

yea i knew if i lured anymore i'd be too hurt to bring it. i knew i had to take a stab from your rogue, which i did b4 I left the zone.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”