Old Players? ('95-'97)

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
gruld
Sojourner

i was

Postby gruld » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:04 am

i was Palles an elf druid (outcast), Gruldozeran and Dulgrozeran both duergar warriors. had a gang of other chars too, but i forget who they all were..

I haven't been able to get on the mud in months, kinda assumed it was taken down. whats the actual ip address?
*Grul-Diggity*
Raiwen
Sojourner

Re: i was

Postby Raiwen » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:03 am

gruld wrote:I haven't been able to get on the mud in months, kinda assumed it was taken down. whats the actual ip address?

torilmud.dyndns.org 9999
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Re: i was

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:06 pm

gruld wrote:i was Palles an elf druid (outcast), Gruldozeran and Dulgrozeran both duergar warriors. had a gang of other chars too, but i forget who they all were..

I haven't been able to get on the mud in months, kinda assumed it was taken down. whats the actual ip address?

Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:49 pm

Yasden/Targsk. Werd!
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:22 pm

From about 93-99 I had multiple incarnations of the Half Elf Ranger Forilinal. Definitely recognizing a lot of names from back in the day!
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:27 am

was her since '94
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:16 am

Played Morianthis way way back was a old Knights of Light member. He was grey elf ranger.

Played Nilan mostly (my fav) was human for many years. He's drow now. Very fun.

Nilan
Innova
Sojourner

Postby Innova » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:16 pm

There are alot of old names here that I recognize. I played mostly Innova back in the day, but I also had a high level monk back when they kicked butt (can't remember the name). I probably had about 5 characters over level 40, but Innova was the only one that got to 50 (the monk was close).

I just started reading some of the forgotten realms books, and thought I'd see if Toril was still around, glad to see it is.

Doubt I'll have time time to play, but it was nice to see some of the old names.

And it was also good to see cherz post asamoths old note. I also loved running around astral with my sneak cloak, to get to the fireweed :)
Werg
Sojourner

Postby Werg » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:09 pm

Werg is still trolling around (no pun intended) And I do recognize a few of you old dumbasses :P *cough*cough* You know who you are ;)
-W3rgy
asamoth
Sojourner

Postby asamoth » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:21 pm

cherz wrote:Hey Asamoth, how's this for ancient? You wrote it almost 7 years ago.

--snip--

Cherz, archiver of all things interesting

Heh if you still have the url for my page its still up, just hasnt been updated since the sojourn web ring went down. Nother snippet of stuff from my page, my mem list =)
<PRE>
You have memorized the following spells:
(10th circle) 4 - meteorswarm
( 9th circle) 2 - relocate
3 - gate
( 8th circle) 2 - major paralysis
2 - incendiary cloud
1 - globe of invulnerability
( 7th circle) 5 - bigbys clenched fist
1 - fly
( 6th circle) 6 - stone skin
1 - clairvoyance
( 5th circle) 2 - haste
2 - dimension door
2 - infravision
2 - fireshield
( 4th circle) 3 - teleport
2 - farsee
2 - dispel magic
2 - mass invisibility
( 3rd circle) 2 - locate object
3 - strength
1 - dispel invisible
3 - dexterity
( 2nd circle) 4 - minor creation
4 - invisibility
1 - faerie fire
1 - missile shield
( 1st circle) 4 - detect invisibility
3 - magic missile
4 - detect magic

You can memorize no more spells.
</PRE>

Note : Sorry for the spacing, it looks fine in the preview and the pre /pre tags don't seem to be helping.
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:11 pm

Howdy :)

I'm still pissed to this day that Mystra set my Paladin align to -1000 for selling a holy avenger to a troll! I was actually thinking about it the other day, even though I don't really play anymore. (Yes it still hurts to this day my 100+ days just GONE) Okay so it was a mistake but did my character really need to be that destroyed? I might as well have been deleted. All my work gone down the drain.. nearly impossible for a pali with no powers to go from -1000 to 1000 again.. So then I lent my stuff to some high level ranger (Mal - something was it?? Malcor? I dunno) who ended up claiming his account was hacked and he lost it all. What a bunch of BS.

Anyway prior to all that it was fun :) Took me forever to level up... getting the second holy avenger in the wipe at level 33, back when CC was considered suicide and impossible. Teaming up with Ikar, Enth, Jihad, all the old goodies... Running around with 2 lightning earrings, cloak of swirling mist (monk haste cloak) and all the goodies in the world.. Slaying Tiamat in the Eye Vs Crimson Sigil Tiamat battle.... the Eye Aeternum quest was fun too.. Damn was I busy that week!

Good times.

I was up to level 45 this wipe too.. Actually I think me and Aryk were like the first two guys to reach level 20 at the start of this wipe.. I never ended up getting in good groups though, I don't think people like me anymore :( So i just used the quit command over some water.
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:43 pm

RE agreiver

Laugh you call that a punishment? That doesnt even fit in the book of Mystra's punishments. I think she must have gotten that STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PALADINS HANDBOOK! Selling a holy avenger, your iconic lifeblood, to a troll! feh. What did you think would happen? Its just too bad that isnt hardcoded, it should be. Would be like Lord P selling the keys to WD gates to the illithids, or the elves letting the drow slip in, or Bush letting some terr...ooops.
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:40 pm

Well whats hardcoded is when you give the avenger to an outcast it randomly teleports to some place in the entire mud.. At this point NOBODY knew that happened so we petitioned that it dissappeared.. Next thing I know my other avenger is teleporting anyway cuz my align -1000. Wtf. Mystra was just too cruel... to a lot of people I know. She really couldn't just let me off with the lost avenger and a warning to tell other paladins what would happen? You know? Knock me down a few levels, steal my powers for a month, but don't take it too far! I never had my RP toggled on! Jesus! What, if you don't act and roleplay every minute, your character is ruined? Cmonnn. My character was still ruined and I was basically forced off the mud for something so stupid. I wasn't going to reroll a whole new character to play at a mud run by Mystra.

I'm sure others have just as good Mystra stories.
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:25 pm

Mystra was harsh, but fair.

I liked her.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:40 pm

She was to us, Rer.
Ninune
Sojourner

the Old days..

Postby Ninune » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:18 pm

Although I come late to this discussion, I'll put in my 2 cents...
I was Dreia back in the day.. part of the infamous "Sisterhood", grey elf ranger, level 40 last I recall. I remember hanging out with some of you. Anyone know what happened to Keleiea, Miria, and some of the others?

blessings,
Ninune/Dreia
(Ninune, grey elf bard currently.. look me up!)
Liyesha
Sojourner

Postby Liyesha » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:09 am

Wow 95-97, so long ago. I was part of the Sisterhood, one of the founding members way back then. Some of the other original members were Tamra and I believe Shisuko. Nice to see you all. :D

Liyesha, former Azure Rose of the Sisterhood.
Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:59 pm

Wow I feel old.
I used to play here.
Hoppel ASSOC:: 'ROFL ON THE BEST FLOOR EVAR!!!1!1!oneone'

Klandan group-says 'No, I just won't group with him. Just making that clear up front.

Hibbidy tells you 'kill giant'

Twyl tells you 'I hate my life'

Don't blame me because you aren't an interesting person and have a problem finding anything to talk about.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:01 am

newest registered member

Krazax!!!

woo :)
vallis
Sojourner

Re: hey all

Postby vallis » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:37 pm

deidrit wrote: As madoshi i had the pleasure to RP with Haemos, one of the game's all time legends. I hear bloodstone was destroyed? shame.. it had a statue of him in the antipal guild, well deserved.
Deidrit

I used to travel with Haemos on a daily basis, back when hrm.. Silvermoon? The dude that lost his ear in the battle, was around.

Vallis back then, and Slyvarius back when Enth was leading the Fist.
Fayren
Sojourner

Postby Fayren » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:50 am

Still Fayren - was Fayren back then - withs some other names not many will remember.

Cool thread!!
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:03 am

agreiver wrote:Howdy :)

I'm still pissed to this day that Mystra set my Paladin align to -1000 for selling a holy avenger to a troll! I was actually thinking about it the other day, even though I don't really play anymore. (Yes it still hurts to this day my 100+ days just GONE) Okay so it was a mistake but did my character really need to be that destroyed? I might as well have been deleted. All my work gone down the drain.. nearly impossible for a pali with no powers to go from -1000 to 1000 again.. So then I lent my stuff to some high level ranger (Mal - something was it?? Malcor? I dunno) who ended up claiming his account was hacked and he lost it all. What a bunch of BS.

Anyway prior to all that it was fun :) Took me forever to level up... getting the second holy avenger in the wipe at level 33, back when CC was considered suicide and impossible. Teaming up with Ikar, Enth, Jihad, all the old goodies... Running around with 2 lightning earrings, cloak of swirling mist (monk haste cloak) and all the goodies in the world.. Slaying Tiamat in the Eye Vs Crimson Sigil Tiamat battle.... the Eye Aeternum quest was fun too.. Damn was I busy that week!

Good times.

I was up to level 45 this wipe too.. Actually I think me and Aryk were like the first two guys to reach level 20 at the start of this wipe.. I never ended up getting in good groups though, I don't think people like me anymore :( So i just used the quit command over some water.

It was Malacar Aggi you goof.

Love Mamoru

P.S. God, this reply sounds like Mikayla. Time to trash my computer.
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
Vrunx
Sojourner

Postby Vrunx » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:58 pm

I played as Lithel back around that time, a 48 or 49 Grey Cleric and Vrunx a 50 Troll Warr. I quit for many many years and just started playing again maybe 4 months ago or so as Vrunx. It's very rare I can actually recognize any names from back then.
agreiver
Sojourner

Postby agreiver » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:11 pm

Tanji Smanji wrote:
agreiver wrote:Howdy :)

So then I lent my stuff to some high level ranger (Mal - something was it?? Malcor? I dunno) who ended up claiming his account was hacked and he lost it all. What a bunch of BS.

It was Malacar Aggi you goof.

Love Mamoru

P.S. God, this reply sounds like Mikayla. Time to trash my computer.

Woo Mamoru your right! Malacar if your lurking you owe me a full set of eq ;) Okay I forgive but I don't forget.

As for Mikayla, where is he! I know he was playin this boot!

Anyway we should set up an oldies day, that would be fun to get together a bunch of us who may logon once in a while but never really play! We can go kill some pods or something, lol..

Anyway I've thought of a few good memories I missed out on.

One other good memory I have is when a bunch of us met at Rutgers in 95 or 96.. anyone remember that?
Deidrit, you were there.. Ikar Datren that big fuzzy bear and my blood brother in the game (Corey I miss ya), Silverast, myself, bunch of other Eye guys..

I also met Santego at George Mason University in 97, Joth (Jihad at the time) was supposed to show up but he never did!

The sweetest thing anyone did for me was Yrbie when I was a starving newb out by the goblin caves she actually went to WD and brought me back food so I could move. How sweet of her :)

Then I was groupin with Garosh and Serro when I was like level 20 and they were 40s already, there was no align restrictions, I think we killed some woodsman a bunch of times for exp, up by that region whatever it was called east and north of the lake. In my newbness I was in complete awe of their uberness and the fact they grouped me out of pity.

LOL one other funny thing was my buddy (I swear it wasnt me and I'm not going to name names) made a female troll character and started mackin it to Serro and Crul for eq, and after that we had a steady eq flow from Ghore to WD.. LOL.. shout Polished Bone Shields only 350p!

Good times! Anyway I think I'm gonna roll up a new char sometime this week but who I am will remain a secret :)

Aggie Datren
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:03 pm

That meet at Rutgers was funny, Zenak, Kyntara, and Koryna were there too :) And we drove up with Khajja ... good times my friend, good times.

-Silverast (retired)/Talsor/Ed
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:56 am

agreiver, not in prison or dead? Im shocked!
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:05 am

I just saw a dude named Maj, apparently Agreiver made his new secret char....
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
Burmadapig
Sojourner

Postby Burmadapig » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:44 am

Pontle Liliopiliopier (Strono, Bavar, Kuyar Ravenwolf, Casne, etc.) cool to see lots of familiar old faces.
Cyric
FORGER AREAS

Postby Cyric » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:27 pm

Long live Burunga and the Order of the Wyrm!!! Started in early 95.

I miss my old buddies Altren, Cyntro, Caracal, Diac, Innova, and that conjurer that started with an L that I can't remember.
Verarb
Sojourner

Postby Verarb » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:31 pm

Lnarb or Lyt, I did yer Guild golems for solo exp. Wusses
You guys had the most abused Doormen in the mud :(,
but nice folks.
Cyric
FORGER AREAS

Postby Cyric » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:21 pm

Lnarb! That was it. As long as you didn't come in and beat up our guild dog (Fenris), you were OK. ;)
Gizep
Sojourner

Postby Gizep » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:24 pm

I was here in 95 always a lowlevel noob, even now tho, noone remembers me im sure :p

Krainor Cobani Xaniver
Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:48 am

I came around 95 was always crumar and had another character no one would remember.
Click on the links below and vote for this mud!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topm ... gi?id=shev
The Mud Connector: http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_ ... ner's+Home
MudMagic (aka Kyndig): http://www.mudmagic.com/listings/game/609
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:38 pm

I'll add myself here as well, started playing around 94 or so as well... Started right before the first pwipe (we won't count that) and since always been Ranon, had a few alts, but they didn't matter :)
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:42 pm

Cyric wrote:Long live Burunga and the Order of the Wyrm!!! Started in early 95.

I miss my old buddies Altren, Cyntro, Caracal, Diac, Innova, and that conjurer that started with an L that I can't remember.

diac is still around as muna
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:37 pm

oof, I think I started soj in 92-93 - hit bast then something home or whatever, then back to soj or toril or whatever, I cannot remember for the life of me. - got banned then hit duris with my bros in the 90s, too when it first opened. Those were fun mudding days but so was soj in the beginning. Hmm, I tried a couple of other muds, too, in my incarnation of char developement! Interesting, very interesting I must say! my mudding experience was off and on. If I stuck around years straight, I'm sure I coulda been a popular lubnubnoob for my.....healing abilities!

here, have a nubmuffin! - later kiddies!
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.

-German Proverb-
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:39 pm

Sundara wrote:oof, I think I started soj in 92-93 - hit bast then something home or whatever, then back to soj or toril or whatever, I cannot remember for the life of me. - got banned then hit duris with my bros in the 90s, too when it first opened. Those were fun mudding days but so was soj in the beginning. Hmm, I tried a couple of other muds, too, in my incarnation of char developement! Interesting, very interesting I must say! my mudding experience was off and on. If I stuck around years straight, I'm sure I coulda been a popular lubnubnoob for my.....healing abilities!

here, have a nubmuffin! - later kiddies!

Come onilne to MSN and chat with me you old timer devil you !!! :) Do you remember the annoying dwarf that was like in love with you, and asking you to make an interracial exception and marry a dorf?!?!?! :) ROCK ON!!! Glad to see you still around...
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:49 pm

LOL! Ranon, yes, indeed I do man. Tis funn you mention that because I posted something related to that in another thread! :) I'll try to log on toril tonight and see if you online to exchange MSN info - you old far! :)

-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:50 pm

LOL! Ranon, yes, indeed I do man. Tis funny you mention that because I posted something related to that in another thread! :) I'll try to log on toril tonight and see if you online to exchange MSN info - you old fart! :)
Last edited by Sundara on Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:51 pm

sorry about the double post - in my haste of clicks I tried to fix a typo! oh well - the drinks on me.

-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:52 pm

sorry about the double post - in my haste of clicks I tried to fix a typo! oh well - the drinks on me - literally!

-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:53 pm

crap! it happend again! :(

-German Proverb-
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:59 pm

Sundara wrote:LOL! Ranon, yes, indeed I do man. Tis funny you mention that because I posted something related to that in another thread! :) I'll try to log on toril tonight and see if you online to exchange MSN info - you old far! :)

karushanov@hotmail.com

and i already added you to my list :)
Ronble
Sojourner

Postby Ronble » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:12 pm

My first character was a ranger back when the mud was called toril the journey continues or something dunno what year that was to long ago for old people to remeber such things.
My main back then was a barb warrior named Thulgar and then a dwarf named Yurdon Mithrilforge. We almost started a clan but our plans where shot down by the imms stating dwarves don't have kings?? Ah well wonder what happened to some of those guys.
Whatever was after that I played a trolls warrior named Gurrch and a drow invoker named Fezbozz. I miss the evils had a lot of fun that wipe thanks to Lazz and the gang.
Most people don't really know me because I am pretty quiet on the mud for the most part. This wipe I played Demec,Ronble,Velren,Zizubin among others. I left for a time and played homeland as Velren and co-founded consortium Arcana with Kifle and Glahir had much fun there. I took a few years off and came back pretty recently.
I am responsible for a few players a lot of you know for starting to play here as well Dranix,Kifle,Goroz,Lesa,Liegashia,Shalruk, and a few others directly or indirectly, those are some of my best buds in real life.
I met some of you at Dranix and Jenera's first get together Muma,Yayril,Nokie,Gant, some others I don't remember like I said its hard to remember stuff when you get older.
Last but not least my best friend I made on this mud hasn't played for some time. I often wonder what he is up to now so Jorta\Karliz\ Cliff if your snooping about drop me a line on here bud.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:58 am

Ronble wrote:My first character was a ranger back when the mud was called toril the journey continues or something dunno what year that was to long ago for old people to remeber such things.
My main back then was a barb warrior named Thulgar and then a dwarf named Yurdon Mithrilforge. We almost started a clan but our plans where shot down by the imms stating dwarves don't have kings?? Ah well wonder what happened to some of those guys.
Whatever was after that I played a trolls warrior named Gurrch and a drow invoker named Fezbozz. I miss the evils had a lot of fun that wipe thanks to Lazz and the gang.
Most people don't really know me because I am pretty quiet on the mud for the most part. This wipe I played Demec,Ronble,Velren,Zizubin among others. I left for a time and played homeland as Velren and co-founded consortium Arcana with Kifle and Glahir had much fun there. I took a few years off and came back pretty recently.
I am responsible for a few players a lot of you know for starting to play here as well Dranix,Kifle,Goroz,Lesa,Liegashia,Shalruk, and a few others directly or indirectly, those are some of my best buds in real life.
I met some of you at Dranix and Jenera's first get together Muma,Yayril,Nokie,Gant, some others I don't remember like I said its hard to remember stuff when you get older.
Last but not least my best friend I made on this mud hasn't played for some time. I often wonder what he is up to now so Jorta\Karliz\ Cliff if your snooping about drop me a line on here bud.

OMFG! It's Brian! Gimmie your E-mail you disappearing bastard.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ronble
Sojourner

Postby Ronble » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:21 am

Hey Carl my email is Fezbozz@yahoo.com man. I live in Warsaw again bro you should talk to your brother more he has been over a couple times already. Moved back out here a couple months ago.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Ronble wrote:Hey Carl my email is Fezbozz@yahoo.com man. I live in Warsaw again bro you should talk to your brother more he has been over a couple times already. Moved back out here a couple months ago.

I'll have to give him a kick square in the junk next time I see him. He has yet to mention it and I've talked to him this passed week. Damn him.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Glaman
Sojourner

Postby Glaman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:27 pm

Glaman. Troll shaman.

Still around kicking it...with the Empty Head!
Elyssia
Sojourner

Postby Elyssia » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:39 pm

Elyssia, barb shaman. Hmm, Kaila... human sorc, and eventually Vraethe Bitterheart of Bloodstone Keep. Getting that necro to 50 solo was a pain, getting useless liches sucked, all good memories. Forgot that other necro's name who was hella annoying. But can't forget my mentor, Darnalak, and his Brotherhood. Darny, wherever you are, peace and love!
con 'squirrel' ... "Do you feel lucky, punk?"
Kanthas
Sojourner

Postby Kanthas » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:04 am

Wow, its been a very long time since I last visited. (6+years) I doubt anyone would remember me anyways, but I played a barb warrior back in the day (kanthas), along with a necromancer (tastone), and also had like a monk, mage, bard, and ogre.

I had a lot of good times, the best was probably when half the server helped me obtain avernus. I stoped D&D/MMO altogether till recently when i picked up wow. It does bring back some old memories. I'm currently playing with Drezden and Kezden. =)

I hope all is well with all the old timers. =P

Return to “General Discussion Archive”