A letter from Kerry

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:56 pm

<a href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/11/17/MNG0Q9SPTM1.DTL">Ah Republicans...</a>

Nothing like changing a rule they themselves enacted because it is threatening them now. Isn't there a word for that? Oh yeah, hypocracy!

Go figure...

Also, does gerrymandering piss anyone else off? (Yes, I know both parties do it... :( )
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:44 pm

Dude can't you let this thread die? I've seen enough political bashing from both sides.
Oh, did Kifle leave the country yet? :P
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:23 am

rylan wrote:Dude can't you let this thread die? I've seen enough political bashing from both sides.

No, you're stuck with me until after graduate school, unfortunately.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:48 am

Awww crapola!
Can I sell one of your kidneys instead? :P
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:26 am

rylan wrote:Awww crapola!
Can I sell one of your kidneys instead? :P

[sarcasm]Isn't that an anti-republican thing to do?[/sarcasm] :)

Anway, if you can find somebody to buy it for $400,000 and give me 90% of it, then sure.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:02 am

rylan wrote:Dude can't you let this thread die? I've seen enough political bashing from both sides.

Just didn't think you'd want me to create a new thread about politics.

So by your lack of comment I take it you are ok with the Republicans being hypocritical assholes and rewarding party loyalists for breaking the law?
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:32 am

Sarvis wrote:

So by your lack of comment I take it you are ok with the Republicans being hypocritical assholes and rewarding party loyalists for breaking the law?

get out of your cloud infested head if you think all party members dont break the law .... and as far as hypocritical

we ALL are .. especially politicians who think they should be (and in most cases ARE) above the law

let it GO ... Kerry LOST!!!!

live in the now!

gods im sick of clicking on the little thingy to make all topics read and this one being the major one open ...
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:32 am

Sarvis wrote:

get out of your cloud infested head if you think all party members dont break the law .... and as far as hypocritical

we ALL are .. especially politicians who think they should be (and in most cases ARE) above the law

live in the now!

gods im sick of clicking on the little thingy to make all topics read and this one being the major one open ... and NOTHING at all of merit to read!!!
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:00 pm

Ambar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:

live in the now!

gods im sick of clicking on the little thingy to make all topics read and this one being the major one open ... and NOTHING at all of merit to read!!!

There's a link at the top of the forum called "Mark all topics as read".

Feel free to click that.

Thank you for adding absolutely nothing of value though!

Also, I know that people in both parties break the laws. It's a disgusting practice, why should it be ok just because both parties are doing it?

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:28 pm

Sarvis wrote:There's a link at the top of the forum called "Mark all topics as read".

Feel free to click that.

Also, I know that people in both parties break the laws. It's a disgusting practice, why should it be ok just because both parties are doing it?

I like cheese.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:14 pm

Just to be conformist....

Post Count +1
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:08 am

Sarvis wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:

live in the now!

Feel free to click that.

er yeah i remember the part about my typing that i KNOW about the mark all topics read ... or did i write/read MY response wrong?
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:14 am

Ambar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:

live in the now!

Feel free to click that.

er yeah i remember the part about my typing that i KNOW about the mark all topics read ... or did i write/read MY response wrong?

Sorry, I misread that. Thought you were clicking on this thread to mark it unread...

I still think you're off the mark saying nothing of importance is said here. You may not _care_ that politicians are screwing us over, but that doesn't mean it's not important.

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:20 am

Sarvis wrote:Sorry, I misread that. Thought you were clicking on this thread to mark it unread...

I still think you're off the mark saying nothing of importance is said here. You may not _care_ that politicians are screwing us over, but that doesn't mean it's not important.

I like cheese!
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 am

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:Sorry, I misread that. Thought you were clicking on this thread to mark it unread...

I like cheese!

You also like dick, but this is not the time nor the place to discuss such matters.

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:28 am

Kifle wrote:You also like dick, but this is not the time nor the place to discuss such matters.

Yeah. So does your wife, it's just to bad she's gotta get it elsewhere :(
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:33 am

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
Kifle wrote:You also like dick, but this is not the time nor the place to discuss such matters.

Yeah. So does your wife, it's just to bad she's gotta get it elsewhere :(

I rake in half of what she charges, so I'm not really complaining.

Imis9
Sojourner

Postby Imis9 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:48 am

Kifle,

That is so insensitive to use a homosexual reference as a put down. I am shocked by your sexual insenitivity after all the things you have said in this and other threads. It just proves that everyone, including you are a hypocrit.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”