Another Dodgy Post

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Vigis
Sojourner

Another Dodgy Post

Postby Vigis » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:41 am

In New Player Help. Observations from a new guy is the thread. I would not suggest opening it until one of the mods has looked into it.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Talona
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Talona » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:54 pm

Thanks Vigis. If you or anyone else notices these, please post here, mmail or email a staff member, and/or find us in game. We are currently looking into the postings and doing what we can to stop them.

-Talona
Lady of Poison, Mistress of Disease
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:56 pm

BTW, I decided to try opening one of the links from work since I have a mac and they have so much security on it that the herpes virus probably couldn't get through. (Not to mention, I just HAD to know what it was)

Anyhow, it looks like a chinese website for ringtones and other junk. There were some pictures that Dartan would probably like though :p

Somebody's bad attempt to advertise in chinese characters on an English speaking BBS. I don't know whether it is harmless or not, so it is probably best to stay away from it with your home computer. (use the one from work. . .hey if it breaks down you get to leave early right?)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:30 am

If you sift through the characters..you'll see "mp3" and "nokia". Whether or not it's one of those bogus sites that just tries to get you to download .exe files or whatever, I'm not about to check. :P
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”