Attention!

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Attention!

Postby Shevarash » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:59 am

You may speak your mind here, civilly, but personal attacks are not permitted or tolerated - not against staff members or players.

This forum is not for your petty squabbles. Take it elsewhere.

I apologize to the many well behaved and civil posters that read this. The rest of you...you know who you are, and you're all better than that. Take a breath and find something else to do with your time.

Thank you for your time.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Cyric
FORGER AREAS

Postby Cyric » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:06 am

Agreed, as I've said in multiple other threads today. This is all very silly. If you intend to break the game down so that nobody has a good time, then please say so in your thread, make it a doozy, and then quit and never come back. If you choose to be constructive, do it in a polite and respectful way.

Shev is not stepping down, Shar is not stepping down, and I'm not stepping down. Anyone that wants to write code needs only to email Shev (who's back from a brief respite) and discuss with him, anyone that wants to admin needs to apply with Shar (we have 3 active applicants right now, as a matter of fact), and anyone that wants to write an area needs only email me. Nothing has changed with that for a decade.
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:08 am

Nothing has changed for a decade?

*duck* :)
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:44 pm

omfg bold!
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
Tanras
Sojourner

Postby Tanras » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:29 pm

Cyric wrote:Agreed, as I've said in multiple other threads today. This is all very silly. If you intend to break the game down so that nobody has a good time, then please say so in your thread, make it a doozy, and then quit and never come back. If you choose to be constructive, do it in a polite and respectful way.

Shev is not stepping down, Shar is not stepping down, and I'm not stepping down. Anyone that wants to write code needs only to email Shev (who's back from a brief respite) and discuss with him, anyone that wants to admin needs to apply with Shar (we have 3 active applicants right now, as a matter of fact), and anyone that wants to write an area needs only email me. Nothing has changed with that for a decade.

What email address should I use to email Shev? Tried PM and the one posted on the website bounced.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Prejected?
Teflor does. Teflor does not.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”