My apologizes

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Dalar
Sojourner

My apologizes

Postby Dalar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:16 pm

I apologize about my recent negative tone towards the staff. I can see that a few issues dealing with code and areas have been fixed since my absence in WoW and was difficult to see from the just the news entries because they are so vague. I can see Vaprak/Eilistraee/Marthammor and most of the staff doing meaningful work and I thank them for that. Maybe something should be done to show players that gods are doing work.

No, this is not a forced apology nor do I want anything out of this. I do not need any brownie points from any gods. They help me the same if they hate or like me anyways.

Also, my views still remain the same. I think the area gods should still balance old zones such as Hulburg and TTF and the silent majority will thank them for that.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:09 pm

Damn. And I always thought Emarin was the wuss of the family.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:15 pm

Monobrow!
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:04 pm

Thank you Dalar. Very much. :)
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Kifle
Sojourner

Re: My apologizes

Postby Kifle » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:52 pm

Dalar wrote:I apologize about my recent negative tone towards the staff. I can see that a few issues dealing with code and areas have been fixed since my absence in WoW and was difficult to see from the just the news entries because they are so vague. I can see Vaprak/Eilistraee/Marthammor and most of the staff doing meaningful work and I thank them for that. Maybe something should be done to show players that gods are doing work.

No, this is not a forced apology nor do I want anything out of this. I do not need any brownie points from any gods. They help me the same if they hate or like me anyways.

Also, my views still remain the same. I think the area gods should still balance old zones such as Hulburg and TTF and the silent majority will thank them for that.

It's time to buy duct tape and bottled water, folks -- the end of the world is near :(
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:55 am

Yeah next thing you know Kifle will vote republican! :P
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:06 am

Dalar apologized, he didn't turn stupid.

Hey, come back so I can abuse you over assoc.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Re: My apologizes

Postby Llaaldara » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:16 pm

Kifle wrote:It's time to buy duct tape and bottled water, folks -- the end of the world is near :(

Welcome to Last Week. :)
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:47 pm

*nod* Llaaly already used up most of her duct tape for her twisted "games" she plays at home.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:43 pm

Walmart is open 24/7 and offers duct tape in a myriad of colors for all your coordinating needs. :)
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:16 pm

- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”