Old DSR members please read

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Dalar
Sojourner

Old DSR members please read

Postby Dalar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 pm

Just trying to remember a little Sojourn3 history, but didn't Corth take over the guild before Tiamat? When did Corth take over? Right when Folur said he'd quit?

Basically, Folur is saying he quit only at Tiamat but the way I remember it, he left a few months before Tiamat went in and DSR was doing fine before and after the leadership transition.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:13 pm

Nogs, he left well before tia, corth was leader after mike, he came back just to lead tia and said he might play again if avernus loaded :)
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:39 pm

Thats pretty much it. Folur quit and somehow I got stuck with DSR :)

Folur came back only to lead Tiamat. He claimed the Beer Mug from Tiamat and has only come on sporadically afterwords to try and convince people to play Duris, and then I guess WOW.

DSR was disolved when we merged with The Company, at which point the new guild was disolved within about a week or so and Elders was formed. The new leader of Elders was umm.. can't say!

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:43 pm

Hrm, Shaded Dynasty lasted for a while actually since I was evilrace for most of that period. Then one day we were just chilling in Hulburg and decided to make Elders.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:28 pm

Wasn't it Legacy for like two days, then Shaded Dynasty?
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:06 am

Yeah, was legacy, then Shaded Dynasty for like a month or 2. Then we all got bored in hulburg and made Elders.

What we learned from this? Don't let us get bored.
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:43 pm

Corth wrote:Thats pretty much it. Folur quit and somehow I got stuck with DSR :)

Folur came back only to lead Tiamat. He claimed the Beer Mug from Tiamat and has only come on sporadically afterwords to try and convince people to play Duris, and then I guess WOW.

DSR was disolved when we merged with The Company, at which point the new guild was disolved within about a week or so and Elders was formed. The new leader of Elders was umm.. can't say!

Corth

So Folur plays Duris still, granted it'd be up?
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:53 pm

Ranon wrote:
Corth wrote:Thats pretty much it. Folur quit and somehow I got stuck with DSR :)

Corth

So Folur plays Duris still, granted it'd be up?

Last I checked spanky only played WoW.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:40 pm

Thanuk was Elders original leader. We formed Elders not while being bored in Hulburg, but rather while bored in WD. We diced everything at the beginning. We had 14 original people, and the dice landed on Thanuk for leader, umm, I think Malacar for the name (though I think the name was pretty much decided in gsay) and me for the colors.

And yeah, as I recall Folur left quite awhile before Tiamat, and came back to 'lead' the group, though Corth lead the group through avernus and pretty much led the tia attack as well.
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:45 pm

Shake, I didn't do very much at Tia. Had to goto my friend's daughter's birthday that day. Got back to the computer right as you guys were starting the maggot area. Folur lead the whole thing. No matter.. I lead tia a couple times on Sojourn 1 when it was a lot more fun. *duck* :)

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:26 am

Glorishan wrote:Thanuk was Elders original leader. We formed Elders not while being bored in Hulburg, but rather while bored in WD. We diced everything at the beginning. We had 14 original people, and the dice landed on Thanuk for leader, umm, I think Malacar for the name (though I think the name was pretty much decided in gsay) and me for the colors.

And yeah, as I recall Folur left quite awhile before Tiamat, and came back to 'lead' the group, though Corth lead the group through avernus and pretty much led the tia attack as well.

We did form Elders in WD, but the bulk of us decided to do this while in Hulburg that one day but didn't have a good name and 100% sure if we were going to do it.

Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:10 am

legacy and shaded dynasty were around a month and a half period.. with about 4 ansi schemes each i think :) maybe more with legacy
Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:12 am

Glorishan wrote:Thanuk was Elders original leader.

Goddamnit glori you spilled!!
thruar
Sojourner

Postby thruar » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:53 am

I'm playing WoW on Tichondrius atm. It's a lot of fun, though the PvP is a little gimped.

Duris was an awesome mud with some of the best players I had the chance to play with, more challenging and skill required to play it well.

Sojourn is a good mud, a lot of zones to do and a lot of nice people to talk with.

These days I don't think I can play a game without some sort of PvP in it, and PvE as well.

I am glad I've been remembered, maybe left a little legacy on sojourn 3.
Ranon
Sojourner

Postby Ranon » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:41 pm

thruar wrote:I'm playing WoW on Tichondrius atm. It's a lot of fun, though the PvP is a little gimped.

Duris was an awesome mud with some of the best players I had the chance to play with, more challenging and skill required to play it well.

Sojourn is a good mud, a lot of zones to do and a lot of nice people to talk with.

These days I don't think I can play a game without some sort of PvP in it, and PvE as well.

I am glad I've been remembered, maybe left a little legacy on sojourn 3.

Hi Mike :)

Return to “General Discussion Archive”