Whats the most messed up thing you did to your drunk friend

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
thanuk
Sojourner

Whats the most messed up thing you did to your drunk friend

Postby thanuk » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:53 pm

So i was up in saratoga 2 weeks ago and my friend passed out all hammered, and we bought these semi-permanent tattoos of hollywood hogan and put one on his forehead. Did I mention he had his first day at a new job the day after? because he did, and it was spectacular.

Now this is pretty light, we're getting old, u know? Done some messed up things to passed out drunk people in my day...I drew hair on my balding friends head with a marker, i decorated my jewish friend like a christmas tree and put presents under him, and then this one time my friend passed out drunk in a house that had a skylight, so we took that 15 foot pole with the little hook on the end that you use to open and close the skylight, and we put cigarette butts in his nose and had a contest of who could fish the cigarette butts out with the pole without waking him up. And no, surprisingly enough i have not been shot.

Well, im hurting for inspiration these days, so i figured id turn to the most depraved, socially mal-adjusted people i know for inspiration(thats you). What's the worst thing you ever did to your drunk friend? And no, drawing a penis on the side of his face is neither creative or original. Wahddya got? And be honest, because I AM going to do whatever you post to someone.

Some individuals I would request a response from: Turg, Gura, Mamoru, Targsk
the rest of you evil mofos can rattle off too though:)
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Vaprak
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Vaprak » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:50 pm

Two words: Cleveland Steamer
Vaprak, the Destroyer
-Formerly Tempus of HomelandMUD -- pre-merger
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:59 pm

Vaprak wrote:Two words: Cleveland Steamer

Shut up you did not
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:28 pm

Put them into a sleeping bag backwards so their head is where their feet should be...man is that funny to watch them try and get out of in the morning.

Worst thing I've seen is taking those electric muscle exerciser gizmos and attaching it to there nipple while they are passed out and see how long it takes them to wake up.
Nekelet
Sojourner

Postby Nekelet » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:13 pm

Vaprak wrote:Two words: Cleveland Steamer

Sometimes google is not your friend.
Bleh.
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:01 am

Chocolate chips (or M&M's) in their ears, nostrils too if they're passed out with their mouth open...make sure it's in a relatively warm room. >:)

Another thing, if they're passed out with their mouth open...crumble up an alka-seltzer into small pieces, drop em in their mouth one at a time and watch em foam up....eventually it'll start overflowing and you can take some excellent "rabid drunk" pictures.

Make-up & photos is pretty funny too. Almost as fun as writing stuff in permanent marker all over their face. You covered that one pretty well already with the tattoo.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:52 am

In school I saw a guy get a full back tattoo of ALF that looked like it had been drawn by a preschooler :(

You know that game where you see how many pegs you can put on your face? It's even more fun to play with someone elses passed out face.

Putting a lot of masking tape over someone's eyes then waking them up is pretty entertaining I find.

I left one guy buried on the beach to be woken up by an elderly lady strolling the next day, but that's pretty location specific.

To add to the marker pens, it's very hard to get off from behind the ears.

Get some plaster of paris (for some wierd reason I have a 20kg bag of this on hand at all times), put it in an icecream tub, put their foot / hand in it.. takes about 10 mins to set. Alteratively you could just give them a cast.
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:23 am

Sarell wrote:In school I saw a guy get a full back tattoo of ALF that looked like it had been drawn by a preschooler :(

You know that game where you see how many pegs you can put on your face? It's even more fun to play with someone elses passed out face.

Putting a lot of masking tape over someone's eyes then waking them up is pretty entertaining I find.

I left one guy buried on the beach to be woken up by an elderly lady strolling the next day, but that's pretty location specific.

To add to the marker pens, it's very hard to get off from behind the ears.

Get some plaster of paris (for some wierd reason I have a 20kg bag of this on hand at all times), put it in an icecream tub, put their foot / hand in it.. takes about 10 mins to set. Alteratively you could just give them a cast.

Fess up, we all know your Cynthia P. Caster
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:34 am

Recorded my friends dog having his way with a drunken friends face. Then showed it to him and his gf after dinner a few nights later.
How to go from Waelos to Weylarii.

Weylarii group-says 'oh shit! my penis is stuck in the toaster. afk'

Corth ASSOC:: 'up to you.. need a ranger, but if you want to afk i can probably find someone else'
alendar
Sojourner

Postby alendar » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:47 am

we got the groom-to-be drunk at his bachelor party and when he passed out we stole his wallet and put him on a greyhound headed 2 states away...

did i mention it was the night before the wedding....

bride still doesnt speak to us.....

hunny?, uh I know your gonna be pissed... but.... I'm in Little Rock Arkansas... and uh... i dont have my wallet... and uh I'm not sure how I got here.... YES I know our wedding is in 3 hours!....

God Gave us Jack Daniels... We should use it!!

Alendar
Alendar -= The Black Ash of the Phoenix =-
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0612.html
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=244
Hador group-says 'Inames I think you are the only person on the mud who shouldn't talk about Cofen sucking'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:46 pm

We took one of my fraternity brothers who was obssessed about his hair and shaved a stripde down the middle of his head with a mach 3, as well as shaving off one of his eyebrows he didn't talk to us for 2 weeks was great :p

Pril
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:22 pm

Stripped my friend butt naked, shaved his head/eyebrows, drew shit all over him and propped him up in his front yard. Morrning commuters got an eyeful! I've also taken two drunk guys and we stripped em down and put em in bed together... neither one would admit that they woke up next to a naked guy until we showed em the pictures, baha!
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:28 pm

Okay.. you guys are eeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.

How about a guy passing out in a mummy bag, sit him up and duct tape it shut.

(Make sure he's not claustrophobic, cus that would be criminal.)

Oh yeah.. dump the guy in his room and fill it up with baloons... when he has to run for the john in the morning it adds all kinds of noisy entertainment.
Halem
Sojourner

Postby Halem » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:51 pm

Back when I was in college, my roomate passed out drunk from a 5th of Soco, so we put him in his loft and duckt tapped him in his bed. Needless to say, he missed his classes the next day.

Another time we stripped him down (same guy, doesn't learn...) filled an adult diaper with coffee grounds and chocalate pudding, put it on him. My buddy then proceeded to pull the fire alarm in the dorm....was a sight I will never forget.
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma OOC: 'i've had to pee for like a million years''
Ssela OOC: 'wow'
Ssela OOC: 'i gotta pee again heh'
Shevarash OOC: 'don't fall in'
Silverast Rubicyn
Sojourner

Postby Silverast Rubicyn » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:20 pm

In our fraternity house, it was an unspoken rule not to passout in a 'common area' ... ie: anyplace other than a bedroom. So every once in a while we'd have a brother or two pass out on a couch or something ... so we'd take black marker and draw all over their arms/faces ... curse words, syringes,etc ... and take pictures so we'd always have something to laugh at.
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:05 am

Botef wrote:Put them into a sleeping bag backwards so their head is where their feet should be...man is that funny to watch them try and get out of in the morning.

Worst thing I've seen is taking those electric muscle exerciser gizmos and attaching it to there nipple while they are passed out and see how long it takes them to wake up.

LOL. I like them! Esp. that muscle exerciser one!

We usually just put small objects on them: chips, empty drink containers, string, magazines, sunglasses, hats, game controllers, pillows etc.

Tied shoelaces together and bound wrists.

We have moved furniture over someone passed out on the floor, mainly making tent-like structures with matresses.
Once moved a table over a guy, put a few blankets right over it right to the floor all round etc. so it was fully covered and dark, and through the evening we would occasionally get up and toss something under/in there, and especially go up and fart through a gap in the blankets then close it up, repeatedly.. damn it was nasty in there.
BEER
Vandic
Sojourner

Postby Vandic » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:57 pm

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dayafterparty.html

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Vandic wields a massive mithril axe of gazebo chopping.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:14 pm

Our fraternity house had a foosball table, pretty sturdy thing. We once duct taped a freshman brother to the underside of the table, looking down at the ground. Interesting wake-up.
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:51 pm

most hilarious image i ever saw was a friend of mine who had passed out drunk and naked. She enjoyed golf balls and golf tees so much that she had a bazillion of them. (she didn't play, she just liked them) So... we superglued them to her body. the golf balls didn't stay on very well for the most part, but the golf tees sure did take right to her skin. she was 'pinhead' (from hellraiser) all over her body. bwahahahha. man, that was funny. we even put them on the bottom of her feet. she NEVER drank around us again after that.

sticking to the same theme here (pun intended) we also superglued some guy nobody knew to the toilet seat. he was really hairy. we didnt see or hear him leave, but there was hair and some skin all over the seat!

I'm not that mean anymore, but dang... those are good memories.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:08 pm

C-130 aircrewman liked to get naked when he was drunk .. his buddies took pics of him and made copies .. then they openned certain panels on all our C-130's and stuck pics inside .. years later (seriously some panels NEVER get openned) people STILL found pics of this guy's naked self ... ahh drunken sailors :)
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:53 pm

We like to arrange our passed out drunks around bottles, mirrors with piles of flour/sugar, articles of women's clothing, straps tied around their arms, and other such incriminating items.

Still waiting for some to meet the loves of their lives.
Teflor does. Teflor does not.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:38 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

insert that item into any body orifice, and take pictures, be happy.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:07 pm

http://media.skoopy.com/misc/drunks/

Not mine, but funny anyway :)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
oteb
Sojourner

Postby oteb » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:40 pm

A couple years ago we went drinking on saturday.. Ended up wasted totaly. We had to deliver one of the friends to his home since his condition guaranteed that he wont be able to find it anytime soon. We reached his parents' home around 4am. As we didnt want to wake the familiy we decided to leave him outside but it was a cold rainy day and leaving him on ground didnt strike us as good idea. We used straps of his backpack to hang him on the fence. All was good till my friend's parents decided to go to church following morning...

Another cool thing (not helpful. rather vicious this time) was putting a friend on long distance train. We just attached ticket to his shirt so he wouldnt get disturbed and off he went. We figured that hangover on the seashore would be more enjoyable:)
You group-say 'who is da red shape?'
A red shape group-says 'I'm a shape'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”